Sen. Vitter: Marco Rubio 'naive' abou...

Sen. Vitter: Marco Rubio 'naive' about immigration

There are 5 comments on the Democratic Underground Latest Breaking News story from Jan 30, 2013, titled Sen. Vitter: Marco Rubio 'naive' about immigration. In it, Democratic Underground Latest Breaking News reports that:

Source: USA Today Need a sign that immigration will be tough sledding in Congress, especially for Republicans? Sen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Democratic Underground Latest Breaking News.

XML

Ireland

#1 Feb 1, 2013

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2 Feb 2, 2013
"Every single time, the illegal flow after has been greater," Vitter said. "We've gone to this movie before. It has the same ending every time."

This statement nailed the reality of this problem. Our government has failed us over and over again.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#4 Feb 2, 2013
Rubio is a councilman, Cruz is a brilliant federalist lawyer, Rand Paul is a doctor, Sessions is a judge and Vitter is an oil man from the South.

Rubio is at the bottom of the list.
LeJimbos gay Sister

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#5 Feb 4, 2013
Marco Rubio may be niave about immigration (even though his family immigraated here)
But one thing is certain, Vitter knows everything there is to know about prostitution and lying.
Bambers Ffag Brother

Fort Lee, NJ

#6 Feb 13, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberal Political News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News White Man Shot Dead by Police in London 6 hr No Trials for the... 5
News Pat Robertson Tries To Explain Polygamy In The ... (Jul '14) 8 hr swedenforever 33
News Enter the Bear: Does Russia plan air strikes on... 11 hr Cassandra_ 1
News Dear Donald, About The Illegal Immigrant Thing Mon spocko 5
News Six thoughts about the state of the Democratic ... Mon Le Jimbo 3
News Roger Stone, Donald Trump, and the Long Con Sun USA Today 1
News I Think I Know I Mean a Yes Sun Antonella 1
More from around the web