Hostess Bakers Strike

Nov 10, 2012 Full story: Daily Kos 10

It's spreading like wild fire- At noon bakers walked out of Hostess Brands' Lenexa, Kansas bakery and onto the picket line.

Full Story
Brum

Pittsburg, KS

#1 Nov 12, 2012
The deal Hostess gave us does suck but all of you that are striking do you know what the job market is like out there. You will not find anything close to what you have even with the cuts. Wake up people and get back to work!!!!!!!!!!
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

#2 Nov 13, 2012
HAhaha you union bozos will find that you have no skills and WalMart wont even hire you
Of course your leader, the back guy at the big house, will see to it you get welfare. Just think you will be living on the largess of his plantation just like the trash that you are. Whats really going to be fun to watch is the effect this will have on your children as they enter a new phase in their lives of becoming multigenrational welfare trash
PunkAssKid

North Vernon, IN

#3 Nov 14, 2012
Keep it up, I love yelling "be ause I got high!" At you and mocking you everytime I drive by, classic! Stay at least until Black Friday!
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

#4 Nov 14, 2012
These morons will be taking a big finacial hit when they lose their jobs.
Maybe their wives can get jobs as strippers for the Mexcians that replace them
Bluecollar

Columbus, IN

#5 Nov 14, 2012
This is all a scam,they're gonna close anyway.I know from personal experience.I worked at Arvin 17th St,the one Patrick James screwed over.They told us the same thing.The company is not doing well,employees need to agree to wage concessions to stay open,month later everyone lost their jobs.
Same thing happened to UTI in Edinburgh.Take a reduction or close,closed anyway.Executives don't care about people,they care about millions they'll never be able to spend in their lifetime.
Wally1

East Wenatchee, WA

#6 Nov 16, 2012
This does not surprise me in the least. Unions do not really care about the worker. I was part of the teamsters, their mentality is to screw the employer out of everything thinking deep pockets never end. Good for Hostess. Let the unions feed those now unemployed. Let them make their point on an empty stomach. I hope they starve, the greedy Morons. Life is tough, it's tougher when your stupid!
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

#7 Nov 16, 2012
Shut er down boys is the usual union cry on the picket line
They got their wish
Its shut down
Danny

Saint Paul, IN

#8 Nov 17, 2012
This Plant is only the beginning.... Nobama is laughing his ass off....
Hitler

Columbus, IN

#10 Feb 10, 2013
Won't be long now till we fire the ovens back up!
Pipe-Dreams

Stockton, MO

#11 Feb 10, 2013
Never happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberal Political News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Single Women Raise Gay Sons: Pat Robertson short 2 hr Does Not Compute 42
Why Obama must revisit Ho Chi Minh's request? 3 hr tao thieu 40
And Now, An Episode Of 'The Wasilla Hillbillies' 3 hr Zack Addy 16
Response to Bill O'Reilly: Jesus Didn't Start a... Mon Lawrence Wolf 327
Atheism vs. Theism: Knowns and Unknowns Mon Thinking 140
Meet The Woman Who Just Won A 'Genius' Award Fo... Mon Earthling-1 5
Bain Capital's "Guitar Center" going down fast (Oct '12) Sep 21 I am the one who ... 14
•••

Liberal Political News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••