US election: will economic woes sink ...

US election: will economic woes sink Obama as they did Brown and Sarkozy?

There are 55 comments on the Guardian Unlimited story from Nov 4, 2012, titled US election: will economic woes sink Obama as they did Brown and Sarkozy?. In it, Guardian Unlimited reports that:

If Barack Obama wins the US election, it will be because he saved General Motors - and because of the fear Romney would be even worse.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Guardian Unlimited.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

#50 Nov 6, 2012
The Delegate wrote:
<quoted text>Yes! The rigging of votes is solely owned by the libtard dems. You no doubt are one of the lib hacks who supports the lying and cheating which is a trademark of the democrats. Facts pal, FACTS!
I've been seeing reports of automated voting machines changing votes to Romney in Ohio, Oregon, and Florida.
but that cant be right?
FACTS?
please provide some that prove democrats are falsifying votes

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#51 Nov 6, 2012
anneutral wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been seeing reports of automated voting machines changing votes to Romney in Ohio, Oregon, and Florida.
but that cant be right?
FACTS?
please provide some that prove democrats are falsifying votes
sounds fair to me heck Obama pulled it off in 2008

“your life is great”

you poop in clean water

#53 Nov 6, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds fair to me heck Obama pulled it off in 2008
do you have proof of that?

not sure if the above video is voter fraud or just bad automated machines.
what do you think?

Paradise Valley Arizona

#54 Nov 6, 2012
anneutral wrote:
<quoted text>
do you have proof of that?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =QdpGd74DrBMXX
not sure if the above video is voter fraud or just bad automated machines.
what do you think?
very easy to tell that video is a complete and utter fraud

“your life is great”

you poop in clean water

#55 Nov 6, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
very easy to tell that video is a complete and utter fraud
you mean because her finger is touching the square for Obama but the square for Romney is getting checked?
if she were trying to vote for Romney and it kept going to Obama would you say the same thing?

“your life is great”

you poop in clean water

#58 Nov 7, 2012
The Delegate wrote:
<quoted text>It' time for your cyanide capsule.
bitter?

Paradise Valley Arizona

#59 Nov 7, 2012
The market plunged on the first day of
trading after the Obama's re election an overnight crash of the Asian markets that
started in Hong Kong.... Barack Obama won presidential election, the Dow
dropped.
and will continue a downward fall

Welcome folks to the new Obama reccession

Paradise Valley Arizona

#62 Nov 7, 2012
The Delegate wrote:
<quoted text>New recession?? We have been in a nose dive since this fool stole the presidency. Mega deficit, highest unemployment, caters to his fellow Muslims and is following orders to take the USA down, and they called the KKK criminals.
Indeed so true

Paradise Valley Arizona

#64 Nov 7, 2012
The Delegate wrote:
<quoted text>The GOP is complicate in the cover up of this Kenyan illegal Muslim. Every republican senator and congressman/women needs to be interrogated to find out which ones are part of the coup to take down the USA!
Obama will tell them in the house that he wants a grand bargain. Heíll offer to cut entitlement programs that Democrats treasure. And heíll pledge work with ďanybody of any party to move this country forward,Ē But he will not do anything from there, I say Americans band together and get the Impeachment process in place.

“or Fox News”

Since: Jan 08

Vicksburg, MI

#65 Nov 7, 2012
The Delegate wrote:
<quoted text>The GOP is complicate in the cover up of this Kenyan illegal Muslim. Every republican senator and congressman/women needs to be interrogated to find out which ones are part of the coup to take down the USA!
Wow get a grip dude. First we get Dick Morris claiming that Romney was going to beat Obama with some 315 Electoral Votes, then we get Boss Karl Rove throwing a hissy fit on national television because FOX along with every other network in the nation called Ohio for President Obama thus giving him the election and now you're on here claiming your own party needs to be investigated for some tin hat delusion you have.

Oh and by the way I think the word you are searching for is complicit.

Paradise Valley Arizona

#66 Nov 7, 2012
Things you need to know

http://patriotupdate.com/25525/13-ways-obamac...
http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/15-...

http://blog.heritage.org/2012/06/22/top-five-...

Perhaps the biggest issue with Obamacare is that it simply isnít sustainable from a financial standpoint. Coverage plans with employers will quickly fade into obscurity since the penalty for not providing health insurance is far less costly than the premiums that employers currently pay for an employees health care insurance.

So it looks like maybe more people will be covered. That is a good thing. However, why is there the need to pretend that this law is going to reduce costs for most people? That simply isnít true. A middle class family that has had health insurance will see premiums and taxes increase to pay for those that didnít have insurance. They are making a sacrifice and should be commended. I donít see the reason to deceive them.

“or Fox News”

Vicksburg, MI

#70 Nov 8, 2012
The Delegate wrote:
<quoted text>You grip BO's wang wack job! This ain't about dick Morris or Rove. It's about an illegal Kenyan who holds office illegally and you know it. When BO is done screwin over you dizzy liberal maggots who have no brain then you will beg for a Romney to save your sorry azz.
Keep hanging onto that thought. I hear Wal-Mart has a sale going on right now for Reynolds Aluminum Foil. You better grab some quick before it's all gone.

“or Fox News”

Vicksburg, MI

#71 Nov 8, 2012
The Delegate wrote:
<quoted text>Yes complicit is the word. You do show evidence of a working brain cell, BRAVO!
Which is more than anybody can say about you.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#73 May 13, 2015
:-)

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#74 Monday Jul 27
Jared and A-Rod..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberal Political News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Undocumented Immigrants Beg Ohio Governor To Pr... 53 min ronnie 15
News How Undocumented Immigrants Help Strengthen Our... 14 hr Bakker 205
News Ukraine Merges Nazis and Islamists 18 hr Cassandra_ 23
News James Hansen Spells Out Climate Danger Of The '... Tue don t drink the k... 7
News Sunnis Big Losers in Iraq Elections, PM al-Mali... (May '14) Jul 26 Mistresses step kids 19
News South Carolina removes the Physical Flag: Can i... Jul 25 Ambrose 15
News Trump draws wall-to-wall coverage from Spanish-... Jul 25 see the light 3
More from around the web