More Bloody Days in Chicago

Full story: Daily Kos

With 43 homicides reported as of Tuesday so far this month, Chicago is on track for its bloodiest start to a year since 2002.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
seeing eye dog

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

the international brother hood of amalgamated drug dealers, pushers, curriers local 16664726C & storm door repairmen local
7 3/16 working hard to beat last years killed by gun fire rate.

remember our motto.
special discounts for repairs on storm doors damaged in drive by walk by shootings, or wolf pack attacks.
shootings in which the shooter (usually our blind shooters we are equal opportunity drug sellers & shooters ) just stands still on the side walk are repaired at our usually highly inflated rates.

call for our expensive overly inflated union labor estimates with lots of obligations on your part.

BBB has our union listed as 100% collection rate, customers never refuse to pay our bills or even whimper about them.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Have you ever visted Damions burial site? Just curious. I seen a picture. 1700s long time ago.

He reawoke in the cemetary and had a hysteria. A secret society took him with them.

His parents lived in a time they had a powder to go in the wine to kill hand foot mouth disease reminance. But took to much and was drowsy and droopy feel, don't know what drug does that. BUT Damion was birthed with a facial birth defect from the FEEL of drowsy and roopy the mother held. So the eye was almost a inch lower then the other side of his face and side of face hung slightly. Also a drug baby is birthed in another brain chamber then what a parent functions out of and so nobody knows what his reality was drug addcits all raised fists and arms at the child. IDIOTS should have been executed.

1969 was supposed to be his birth reincarnate. St MArys of the Lake of Waunakee(Middleton Wisc.) had me tested for it. They had me entered in the Vatican vaults for Sainthood by the time I was 8 years old and I had capabilites of a 50 year old female demon huntress. 7 probale Damions reincarnate were birthed, 2 they wanted me to work with, 1 was put on witness protection in Germany, he was Japanese/American. I declined.
grounded in reality

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Jaimie wrote:
Have you ever visted Damions burial site? Just curious. I seen a picture. 1700s long time ago.
He reawoke in the cemetary and had a hysteria. A secret society took him with them.
His parents lived in a time they had a powder to go in the wine to kill hand foot mouth disease reminance. But took to much and was drowsy and droopy feel, don't know what drug does that. BUT Damion was birthed with a facial birth defect from the FEEL of drowsy and roopy the mother held. So the eye was almost a inch lower then the other side of his face and side of face hung slightly. Also a drug baby is birthed in another brain chamber then what a parent functions out of and so nobody knows what his reality was drug addcits all raised fists and arms at the child. IDIOTS should have been executed.
1969 was supposed to be his birth reincarnate. St MArys of the Lake of Waunakee(Middleton Wisc.) had me tested for it. They had me entered in the Vatican vaults for Sainthood by the time I was 8 years old and I had capabilites of a 50 year old female demon huntress. 7 probale Damions reincarnate were birthed, 2 they wanted me to work with, 1 was put on witness protection in Germany, he was Japanese/American. I declined.
those of us grounded in here reality suggest you contact your therapist, mental health provider schedule a meeting asap to upgrade your medications get back into therapy sessions soon.

Post Turtle

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Chicago Typical who cares

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••