War and Cold Push Desperation Up in A...

War and Cold Push Desperation Up in Afghanistan

There are 1 comment on the Common Dreams story from Jan 8, 2013, titled War and Cold Push Desperation Up in Afghanistan. In it, Common Dreams reports that:

KABUL Yesterday, four young Afghan Peace Volunteer members, Zainab, Umalbanin, Abdulhai, and Ali, guided Martha and me along narrow, primitive roads and crumbling stairs, ascending a mountain slope on the outskirts of Kabul.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Common Dreams.

#1 Jan 9, 2013
poor, innocent Afghans. Clerly, such state of things will be continued and their tragedy will be continued if these occupying troops ( usa, nato and others) will continue this occupation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Liberal Political News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kushner Cos. Profited By False Filings On NYC R... 4 hr Trouser Trout Cor... 3
News Rick Wilson Taunts Paris Dennard Into Saying 'I... Mon ThanksPhartse 17
News Victimizing Children: The Stunning New Cruelty ... Mon tronic 26
News Trump's New CIA Nominee, Gina Haspel, Faces Pos... Mar 15 Kasick of Pancakes 1
News In the lead up to his U.S. visit, Saudi prince ... Mar 15 Jeff Brightone 1
News Ted Nugent Suggests He's Ready For Armed Revolt... (Jan '13) Mar 15 tednugent4potus2020 34
News A bill to slash retirement funds prompts teache... Mar 15 droopynutz 9