Alleged Gang Member Runs Party and Pony Rental Business

May 4, 2013 Full story: WLS-AM Chicago 7

Being a member of a violent gang and running a kids' party and pony rental business would hardly seem to be compatible career paths.

Full Story

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 May 4, 2013
my point proven on these folks do not where signs. you see a landscaper or any other job an illegal aliens is doing there is no way to know what else he does. they do have fronts for the illegal activity,some pose as farm workers other own horse ranches or grocery store chains.

Location hidden

#2 May 4, 2013
easier to find would be the open 24/7 fast taco joints that never have customers eating or caring out food.
Magadala

Gig Harbor, WA

#4 May 5, 2013
Hell! They told us up front that they wanted to contribute to the econ...

After he was deported, I bet he got back in time to feed the ponies.

Amazing how our country is now a joke for illegal aliens. Remember the #1Terrorista guy how got re entry even though he was no longer attending school, no longer eligible? If it hadn't been for the bombing, he would probably be here forever!
Magadala

Gig Harbor, WA

#5 May 5, 2013
tomin cali wrote:
my point proven on these folks do not where signs. you see a landscaper or any other job an illegal aliens is doing there is no way to know what else he does. they do have fronts for the illegal activity,some pose as farm workers other own horse ranches or grocery store chains.
I had a very brief horrible experience with an illegal alien couple. He cut the lawns for our landlord. We shared mailboxes. This guy had four bank accounts, with his name re arranged for each one. All he ever did that I saw were lawns. Question: Why the need for so many accounts? 2nd question: WHY DID THE F'KING BANK GIVE AN ACCOUNT TO AN ILLEGAL ALIEN IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Location hidden

#6 May 5, 2013
Magadala wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a very brief horrible experience with an illegal alien couple. He cut the lawns for our landlord. We shared mailboxes. This guy had four bank accounts, with his name re arranged for each one. All he ever did that I saw were lawns. Question: Why the need for so many accounts? 2nd question: WHY DID THE F'KING BANK GIVE AN ACCOUNT TO AN ILLEGAL ALIEN IN THE FIRST PLACE?
why does banks give them home loans or small business loans? then the minority business loans.

landscaping is not a petty business no more.my street alone the folks who hire pay 100- 150 a month for edge and mow. twice a month these guys work my street,about 100 customers on my street alone. some business pay 1000 a month or more. 10,000+ a month just on my street for showing up twice a week. we do this as side work. it is big business in my area.
Juan Too

United States

#7 May 6, 2013
This type of business arrangement is fairly common. It was setup as a shining example of the application of NAFTA which was signed into law by George W Bush.

Location hidden

#8 May 6, 2013
Juan Too wrote:
This type of business arrangement is fairly common. It was setup as a shining example of the application of NAFTA which was signed into law by George W Bush.
clinton was before bush and shows the need for us to get out of nafta,it did everything perot said it would do and then some. more damage to the average citizens in all countries involved.

the very rich did and does make bank off it everyone else got the shafta from nafta

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A California Without Illegal ImmigrantsBy Ruben... 8 hr gulf 83
Threats from Mexican drug cartels causes protes... 11 hr UidiotRaceMakeWor... 7
Poll: Voters support legal path for immigrants 13 hr wild child 6
Scabies Patient Released? 16 hr atwitsend_ 10
The people were seen running from the lorry on ... 20 hr RustyS 1
Immigrants fill aging void 22 hr Guess Who 57
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... Mon serfs up 91
•••

Illegal Immigration People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE