Mexico asylum petitioners face hurdle...

Mexico asylum petitioners face hurdles, advocates allege

There are 10 comments on the El Paso Times story from Aug 13, 2013, titled Mexico asylum petitioners face hurdles, advocates allege. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Advocates allege that asylum seekers from Mexico who fear they will be killed if returned to their home country are being put through the wringer and unjustly separated from their families because of dysfunctional and inconsistent practices by some U.S. border and immigration authorities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Wet Neck

El Paso, TX

#1 Aug 13, 2013
We need to get on top of this mistreatment and start some protest, they are our neighbors and should be treated as such.
We will be holding a march on saturday and sunday after church. Si Se Puede. This is their country as much as anyone else. They didn't start this war on drugs and are not the ones shipping guns to Mexico.
Brenda besson

United States

#2 Aug 13, 2013
These people are a joke,mexico a joke,la sraza a joke,the president a joke.americans dont care really.not our problem our problem how to get rid of obama.so my reply is go fack yourselfs and your country you are all full of shit.even if you get here we will take america back.the stay will not be pleasant.obama is trying to start a war!!!!! Obama has no respect for the country,he is anti american.he clearly has no respect for any of our laws.and so fack him also.i dont know how or when but he will be stopped soon.god works in mysterious ways and does not like ugly.right now we got plenty of ugly!!!!!!!!!people like this always crash and burn in the end.obama hope you can read this nsa
Rodney Smith

El Paso, TX

#3 Aug 13, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
These people are a joke,mexico a joke,la sraza a joke,the president a joke.americans dont care really.not our problem our problem how to get rid of obama.so my reply is go fack yourselfs and your country you are all full of shit.even if you get here we will take america back.the stay will not be pleasant.obama is trying to start a war!!!!! Obama has no respect for the country,he is anti american.he clearly has no respect for any of our laws.and so fack him also.i dont know how or when but he will be stopped soon.god works in mysterious ways and does not like ugly.right now we got plenty of ugly!!!!!!!!!people like this always crash and burn in the end.obama hope you can read this nsa
All women have hair on their fannies to some extent. It's just that the Scandinavian women have such light hair that it's not noticeable. Not so with the Hispanic broads around here. They have hair on the backs, bellies and butt cheeks that is thick and dark. That is my primary motivation for wanting to secure the border so we don't have more of them coming. Nothing turns me off more than meeting a dame, taking her home and undressing her, eager to see her sweet butt, only to find it's hairier than a gorilla's chest.
Brenda besson

United States

#4 Aug 13, 2013
Rodney Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
All women have hair on their fannies to some extent. It's just that the Scandinavian women have such light hair that it's not noticeable. Not so with the Hispanic broads around here. They have hair on the backs, bellies and butt cheeks that is thick and dark. That is my primary motivation for wanting to secure the border so we don't have more of them coming. Nothing turns me off more than meeting a dame, taking her home and undressing her, eager to see her sweet butt, only to find it's hairier than a gorilla's chest.
yes well no one ever said they were good looking,so your point,i dont care why you want to close the borders just close them lol
Rodney Smith

El Paso, TX

#5 Aug 13, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text> yes well no one ever said they were good looking,so your point,i dont care why you want to close the borders just close them lol
Chill out tranny! It was just a comment.
Brenda besson

United States

#6 Aug 13, 2013
Rodney Smith wrote:
<quoted text>Chill out tranny! It was just a comment.
juan you homo is this one of your new names lol very american you stupid putz,go back to mexico
AGGIES008

Santa Fe, NM

#7 Aug 13, 2013
Who cares what the advocates think - most of them are La Raza knuckle heads that have nothing better to do but find the next worse cause to support no matter what it does to America.

Enough of the heartbreaking news about how our neighbors get treated - too bad - they want to come over then wait, process the paperwork the
correct way and based on the guidelines available then approval or disapproval will be made.
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#8 Aug 13, 2013
AGGIES008 wrote:
Who cares what the advocates think - most of them are La Raza knuckle heads that have nothing better to do but find the next worse cause to support no matter what it does to America.
Enough of the heartbreaking news about how our neighbors get treated - too bad - they want to come over then wait, process the paperwork the
correct way and based on the guidelines available then approval or disapproval will be made.
Perhaps we should send them to North Korea or Africa. If they think they have it so bad .
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#9 Aug 13, 2013
Those people don't get to just walk across a border to free bees
AGGIES008

Albuquerque, NM

#10 Aug 14, 2013
On top of that you would think that Central America and Latin America would have this bone to pick with the Mexican Government as they have the Army posted there and actually shoot illegal border crossers to death for illegal entry.

God forbid that we let them walk across, apply for every benefit under the sun, provide them housing, put signs in Spanish and do everything we can to make them at home - what a bunch of scoundrels we are.
AGGIES008 wrote:
Who cares what the advocates think - most of them are La Raza knuckle heads that have nothing better to do but find the next worse cause to support no matter what it does to America.
Enough of the heartbreaking news about how our neighbors get treated - too bad - they want to come over then wait, process the paperwork the
correct way and based on the guidelines available then approval or disapproval will be made.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: New citizens embrace, criticize Tru... 52 min Ex Senator Santpo... 5
News ICE agents mistakenly try to grab Latino man wh... 53 min Cofeve 4
News Michigan dairy farmer pleads guilty to hiring u... 58 min spytheweb 1
News S. Philly clinic that treats undocumented immig... 1 hr spytheweb 1
News Tucker Takes on Illegal Alien: 'Why Do You Have... 1 hr spytheweb 3
News Illegal Immigration Advocates Shout Down Nancy ... 1 hr spytheweb 3
News ABC Television developing comedy series on ille... 1 hr spytheweb 1
More from around the web