DREAM Act would boost economy, think tank says

Oct 1, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg

If illegal immigrants brought to the U.S. as children were given legal status, their improved access to college and better jobs would add $329 billion and 1.4 million jobs to the nation's economy over two decades, according to a report set for release today.

Comments (Page 7)

Showing posts 121 - 140 of523
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Logic

Dover, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>it means amnesty won't be passed because romney will win in a landslide. You really are as stupid as they come.

Was that a joke? Lol ur bad. Just next time, don't think too hard..
nym8387

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Logic wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that a joke? Lol ur bad. Just next time, don't think too hard..
you got the message the first time and really that's your answer have you run out of delusional things to say?
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Only because there are a larger number of whites at present in America. But if you use statistic`s by the group alone Illegals are higher on the dole. Stop trying to BullS!t people Wannabe!
As well as the prison system. Statistically, "minorities" make up the higher percentage of inmates. Interesting isn't it?

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Guadalajara, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Rico from East LA wrote:
<quoted text>Ironically more whites are on welfare than US born children of illegal aliens.

So who's the real fking leaches around here?

LMFAO!!!
More US born people are hit by cars than wet backs

What does that prove moron????
Logic

Dover, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

So what are u going to do if Obama wins nym? Gonna start crying?? Or are u going to go out and start protesting? I'm thinking u won't do anything but just hate ur people even more lol

“Am me and you are? ”

Since: Aug 11

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Logic wrote:
So what are u going to do if Obama wins nym? Gonna start crying?? Or are u going to go out and start protesting? I'm thinking u won't do anything but just hate ur people even more lol
If Obamaba wins this country will go backrupt then you'll be crying.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Shesback wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obamaba wins this country will go backrupt then you'll be crying.
Correct.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Rico from East LA wrote:
<quoted text>
Ironically more whites are on welfare than US born children of illegal aliens.
So who's the real fking leaches around here?
LMFAO!!!
what a foolish attempt to make a fake point. i bet there is more mexicans in mexican prisons than there is whites.

about the same as what you are saying.

leaches come in have babies that they do not care about then beg off others to pay,then dumped onto the streets to have gangs.
hey i bet there is also more illegal aliens from mexico in gangs in la than there is whites too.
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Whites have always had white trash, and have used the welfare system un-wisely. Mexicans have all their savings and portfolios, and investment planning packages, surrounded by welfare, child income tax credit's, free lunch and now breakfast. EBT free health care an on and on... get fking real Rico.The users are illegal aliens and their entire extended family.
Va te faire le enculer

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
what a foolish attempt to make a fake point. i bet there is more mexicans in mexican prisons than there is whites.
about the same as what you are saying.
leaches come in have babies that they do not care about then beg off others to pay,then dumped onto the streets to have gangs.
hey i bet there is also more illegal aliens from mexico in gangs in la than there is whites too.
First, you can't stop hormonial functions just because you are illegal so you will have sex as mandated by nature. If you don't want their children getting subsidies THEN CHANGE YOUR LAWS!
Second, you created gangs way before the term was picked up by the media. One episode was your KKK in the 1870's or your Italian mafia in the 1920's and later you created the Salvatrucha when you armed and trained the Contras and left them to their own devices after the Sandinistas lost the elections in the 1980's and gave El Salvador HELL!!!
j.
So now stupid will you shut your hole??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Va te faire le enculer wrote:
<quoted text>
First, you can't stop hormonial functions just because you are illegal so you will have sex as mandated by nature. If you don't want their children getting subsidies THEN CHANGE YOUR LAWS!
Second, you created gangs way before the term was picked up by the media. One episode was your KKK in the 1870's or your Italian mafia in the 1920's and later you created the Salvatrucha when you armed and trained the Contras and left them to their own devices after the Sandinistas lost the elections in the 1980's and gave El Salvador HELL!!!
j.
So now stupid will you shut your hole??
i think your support for illegal aliens proves you unfit to tell a citizens to shut up. now go swipe your ebt.
Va te faire le enculer

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
i think your support for illegal aliens proves you unfit to tell a citizens to shut up. now go swipe your ebt.
First, you clean up your legal parasite before you can judge who is a parasite.
Second, you imprison your middle class for hiring illegal and for consuming drugs instead of attacking the supply! One way is to change your laws! So don't complicate the solution by mixing your discrimination with your middle class hypocrite behavior!
Third, EBT neatly applies to your parasites that you can readily find them in West Virginia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana, South Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, Arkansa, Kansas, Ohio, etc.
Know yourself, measure yourself, and put it in perspective and may be the feces coming from your fingers will stop at the keyboard and not on this thread!
nym8387

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Logic wrote:
even if Obama wins he won't legalize none of those parasite this deferred action crap was a political stunt and you know it hell he lied to you before and you morons are buying it again. No president will ever have the balls to go against the vast majority of Americans who want those mojados out. And one last things I don't hate my people I love Americans.
Va te faire le enculer

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>even if Obama wins he won't legalize none of those parasite this deferred action crap was a political stunt and you know it hell he lied to you before and you morons are buying it again. No president will ever have the balls to go against the vast majority of Americans who want those mojados out. And one last things I don't hate my people I love Americans.
I do! I hate sourtherns for sabotaging, for keeping hate alive, for nucleating the destruction of federalism, for stealing land from other countries in the 1830's and 1840's, for sucking our treasury and the blasting the Federal for the tax system that feeds their poor, for not regulation firearms that only amplify the risk of our peaceful existence, for seceding when their racism was not institutionalized, etc.
Now that fking southern crap is spilling overseas where a beligerant US is conducting crimes against humanity on the basis of commerce, resources, and puppet governments!
nym8387

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Second, you imprison your middle class for hiring illegal and for consuming drugs instead of attacking the supply! One way is to change your laws! So don't complicate the solution by mixing your discrimination with your middle class hypocrite behavior!
Third, EBT neatly applies to your parasites that you can readily find them in West Virginia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana, South Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, Arkansa, Kansas, Ohio, etc.
Know yourself, measure yourself, and put it in perspective and may be the feces coming from your fingers will stop at the keyboard and not on this thread!
the only difference is that your talking about Americans and he's talking about illegals.in other words he's wright and your wrong. Illegals are parasites and don't belong here nobody put a gun to they're head and made them come here to drain the economy. They lazy Americans your talking about are in thier own country not mexihole and that's none of your concern.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
first off your support for illegal aliens shows your hate for law and order.and i will say if you are of mexican heritage it also proves your bigotry as the sole reason behind your support. la raza is a hate group like all others that are race based,yet something it their brains does not let them see this.

don't go trying to being me into you perverted dreams, go measure yourself and your dirty la raza buddies.
LoveAmerica

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

texmex wrote:
<quoted text>One Ignorant fool,who's next.

No Dear she is not. "Dreamers" are causing many of us to give/sacrifice more and more each day. They cost us plenty/will cost us plenty. They are now able to acquire University Grants which makes it harder for Citizens to acquire what is needed for full tuition/books,etc. Many have children(anchors) who are supported by taxDollars. There is a lot these "Dreamers" will take/demand and acquire from the working class that is killing us.
Va te faire le enculer

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>the only difference is that your talking about Americans and he's talking about illegals.in other words he's wright and your wrong. Illegals are parasites and don't belong here nobody put a gun to they're head and made them come here to drain the economy. They lazy Americans your talking about are in thier own country not mexihole and that's none of your concern.
Feces, don't excuse the hyppocrite behavior of your middle class who uses their mouth to trash foreigners but pay them with their labor because it save them money.
By definition, when there is demand, supply will show up! So if you physically put China next to the US, there will be 20 million chinese in the US. The foreigners are here not because they love to break laws or love english or love baseball or love hamburgers or love southern racism. They are here because someone will pay for their labor!
So you can stop illegal foreigners by simply punishing your middle class to stick to their word of not hiring illegal workers! Also change your laws so that their children born here can't receive subsidies. That is all! Bashing them because they are answering an offer IS SIMPLY STUPID!
Va te faire le enculer

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
first off your support for illegal aliens shows your hate for law and order.and i will say if you are of mexican heritage it also proves your bigotry as the sole reason behind your support. la raza is a hate group like all others that are race based,yet something it their brains does not let them see this.
don't go trying to being me into you perverted dreams, go measure yourself and your dirty la raza buddies.
If you are so by the law then why you endorse your government invading other countries, overthrowing other governments, killing 200,000 people, contaminating the environment with nuclear waste from your submarines, dumpling depleted uranium in Vieques, allowing a nonNPT member acquire nuclear weapons (Israel), conduct arm trafficking against the laws of other nations (Contras in 1980's and Mexico today), encourage child slavery in other countries for the sake of profits, etc.
And even here, you got states overstepping the Federal in matters of international issues.
So are you selective about which laws are you obedient and others you turn your face the other way? First learn about yourself before judging, critiquing, and defammating without including everything!
LoveAmerica

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
We will clean it up and Mexico will eventually have to take responsibility for her people. Yes we have slacked in the past , but now more then ever we see what is not working and what needs to be done.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of523
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••