Black Conservatives Speak out on Ille...

Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration

There are 4035 comments on the Breitbart.com story from Jun 5, 2013, titled Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration. In it, Breitbart.com reports that:

The people pushing Comprehensive Immigration Reform don't want you to hear a diversity of voices on the topic, hoping instead to crush debate as they ram their legislation through Congress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Breitbart.com.

Ish Tov

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#4308 Jan 27, 2014
I see triplets wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes sense Romans were killing them and destroying all their stuff then allowed them to migrate into Europe where eventually the germans would try to kill them off.
Is that what you want me to believe?
It is proven by historical accounts and by archaeology, boy.

It is well known that there were Jews in every Roman city in the 2nd century. The Romans didn't care about that... they didn't want them in Judaea, which is where they caused constant problems.

You halfwit. They are in historical accounts for 2000 years in Europe. They were there before the Khazarim showed up, boy.

You know nothing except that you're an antisemitic Jew-hater. As far as I'm concerned, you're dead meat.

And I'm not the only one...

Ish Tov

Location hidden

#4309 Jan 27, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
Some do some don't. Some get paid under the table. Most who do pay income taxes get it all back in the form of a refund because they are low wage earners and many if not most have several dependents.
Those who are actually on a payroll are working under a fake or stolen ID/SS number. Why the hell should we care if they don't get anything back when they retire? They can consider it monies collected to cover their social costs in this country.
Those jobs would be filled by a citizen if they weren't here and they in turn would be paying income taxes/SS taxes, etc. so I don't see how having illegals on those jobs for that reason makes any sense as a grand conspiracy on the part of our government. No, it's all about our government placating their corporate masters with cheap labor.
And legalizing them corrects all of this, you moron. That is why it is so economically beneficial for the country to legalize them.

“Social costs”? Those are no higher than for a citizen. A low-wage citizen gets his taxes back, no?

Legalization eliminates the use of fake ID's, it causes them to be paying taxes, it puts everything above the table.

So what is the problem, you dimwitted bigot?

Ish Tov

Location hidden

#4310 Jan 27, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think it was criminal, repeating the lie "If you like your healthcare plan you can keep it."? He knew it wasn't true, but continued to lie, to pass his inadequate new healthcare law.
Do you want government to become the single payer for health insurance? Why not have the government provide food? Surely the absence of food is morally criminal too.
Universal single-payer healthcare is the rule in the developed world. The U$A is the retrograde exception.

You prefer having corporations control healthcare? And what is their motive? Greed! Healthcare as a result is far more expensive when insurance companies are in the mix. They should be absolutely prohibited from making one penny on healthcare.

You critics don't bother mentioning HOW you think we could achieve full healthcare coverage. Obviously you don't care...

Therefore you are heartless bastards.

Ish Tov

Location hidden

#4311 Jan 27, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Corporations can't tax, imprison or draft me; I fear big government more than big corporations.
So, you want a single payer for healthcare; how about a single payer for food?
How do you like having a single retail outlet (Walmart)???

How do you like corporations owning the Congress?

Yes, corporations do all the things govt does, because the system allows them to own the politicians! Military-industrial complex doesn't influence U$A war policy?

How naive you are, and so deluded by connedservative slogans.

Ish Tov

Location hidden

#4312 Jan 27, 2014
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
Co-sign.
This thread has become silly. When you have someone say something so breathtakingly stupid as, "since I want the immigrants all legalized, then I'm not supporting [illegal] immigration," or that the U.S. somehow isn't a civilized country, then there really isn't much hope.
Yet I am 100% correct, boy. Your racism invalidated you a long time ago, scum.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#4313 Jan 27, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
And legalizing them corrects all of this, you moron. That is why it is so economically beneficial for the country to legalize them.
“Social costs”? Those are no higher than for a citizen. A low-wage citizen gets his taxes back, no?
Legalization eliminates the use of fake ID's, it causes them to be paying taxes, it puts everything above the table.
So what is the problem, you dimwitted bigot?
Legalizing them allows them to remain here and retain those jobs that Americans need, YOU MORON! If they were deported instead Americans would have those jobs back and they in turn would be paying taxes. Are you really this stupid?

Please provide a link that the social costs of illegal aliens costs us less than those of citizens I'll wait! None of our taxes should go for supporting illegal aliens anyway. They aren't our citizens! They are citizens of another country and they are obligated to provide for them, not us! There lays the problems, you dimwitted illegal alien loving, bigoted,racist!
CRIMMIGRANTS

United States

#4315 Jan 27, 2014
Deport everyone darker than a brown paper bag.

Ish Tov

Location hidden

#4316 Jan 27, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
Legalizing them allows them to remain here and retain those jobs that Americans need, YOU MORON! If they were deported instead Americans would have those jobs back and they in turn would be paying taxes. Are you really this stupid?
Please provide a link that the social costs of illegal aliens costs us less than those of citizens I'll wait! None of our taxes should go for supporting illegal aliens anyway. They aren't our citizens! They are citizens of another country and they are obligated to provide for them, not us! There lays the problems, you dimwitted illegal alien loving, bigoted,racist!
Moron, if someone is working, and their family receives services, it matters not if they were an illegal immigrant or a citizen. What matters is that they are working and paying taxes.

You think to deport them all? 11 million people? LOL... what a mess. You want that just so you can watch people suffer... that's how you connedservatives are.

You vile fascist. U$A corporations control the Mexican economy... that makes it YOUR problem, boy. But, of course, in typical connedservative fashion, you can't take responsibility for the mess you make.

Instead you whine about immigrants. You racist pig. You are the same filth who's been giving immigrants a hard time since the 1820's.

Traitor! And guess what, boy... they're STAYING! So...

F.U.

Ish Tov

Location hidden

#4317 Jan 27, 2014
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
"I don't want anyone to maintain their “slaves”, you halfwit. I want the illegal immigrants legalized and subject to a new minimum wage of $15/hr."
So..TPTB that bitterly fight against raisng the minimum wage for American citizens..
are on board with this ?
Every day your posts reaffirm that you are a complete senile fool.
NOT for your advocating raisng the minimum wage,,but that you think that the targeted beneficiaries shoud be people who have no LEGAL right to work in the USA!!!!!
As for Reagonomics being your whipping boy...it was CLINTON who greenlighted NAFTA and the other free trade policies...EIGHT YEARS of Bubba faciltated he transitioning to the New World Economic ORDER...with the eager , dedicated collusion of his Democrat colleagues:
http://www.therichest.com/celebnetworth/polit...
BTW:
“Our view of the law is, if somebody is here without sufficient documentation, that is not reason for deportation,” Pelosi said during the interview.“If someone has **broken the law** or committed a felony or something, that is a different story
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/12/nancy-p...
You see Bella Nancy has the same reaction-momentary occlusion of blood flow to the brain- to the term "illegal' as does Ish Tov..
Somehow the fact that they're HERE in the USA means that they have ipso facto
"broken the law"...Bella and Ish don't get that!!...LOL!!!!
Moron, racist scum.

If they're legalized then they're subject to whatever the minimum wage is, by law. You racists too dense to grasp that, boy?

Reaganomics is what screwed up the economy, boy. Republiscum have consistently given the corporations what they want.

Look at Congress right now... GOP against immigration reform, against minimum wage increase, against unemployment benefits, for tax cuts to the rich.

Trickle down doesn't work. That is proven. Reaganomics has screwed up this country and is a colossal failure.

Their law-breaking is trivial, boy. They crossed illegally in search of work. Big f'ing deal.

Far worse is your racism and fascism, boy. Those illegal immigrants will make FAR better citizens than you ever will, boy!

Ish Tov

Location hidden

#4319 Jan 27, 2014
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
"Every day your posts reaffirm that you are a complete senile fool. "
LOL!!!!
You're a rutting coward, boy.

You can't make an argument beyond cliches and bigotry.

F.U. They're staying. They're far better for the country than you'll ever be, puto.

Ish Tov

Location hidden

#4321 Jan 27, 2014
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^ ROFL....LOL!!!!!!!
Cackle like a fool all day, boy.

You wouldn't be laughing if you spewed your racism in my presence...

But... isn't the internet great! Jackasses like you can say what you want with impunity... except that when you stand up from the computer you're still a racist loser...
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#4322 Jan 27, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron, if someone is working, and their family receives services, it matters not if they were an illegal immigrant or a citizen. What matters is that they are working and paying taxes.
You think to deport them all? 11 million people? LOL... what a mess. You want that just so you can watch people suffer... that's how you connedservatives are.
You vile fascist. U$A corporations control the Mexican economy... that makes it YOUR problem, boy. But, of course, in typical connedservative fashion, you can't take responsibility for the mess you make.
Instead you whine about immigrants. You racist pig. You are the same filth who's been giving immigrants a hard time since the 1820's.
Traitor! And guess what, boy... they're STAYING! So...
F.U.
Well MORON, it does matter whether someone is a citizen or an illegal alien according to our laws. No one has the right to be working here illegally even if they do pay some taxes. Again, what part of that aren't you getting? For every illegal alien working here that means an American is unemployed. I don't want lawbreakers to suffer I just want justice served to them. In the case of someone here illegally justice says they should be deported. You sure as hell don't mind if the American worker suffers though do you, hypocrite!

WTH is a connedservative? Whatever it is I'm not one of them. I didn't make a mess for anyone. I am merely a regular law abiding American. Illegals don't need to be deported en masse all we need to do is remove the incentives for them to remain here. Many if not most would leave on their own. No I don't whine about "immigrants" I object to illegal immigration. Of course you're too stupid to decipher the difference. I have no problem with LEGAL immigrants but you don't get to become legal by entering illegally first. That isn't the way it works nor should it

You're the racist pig for putting Mexicans above the citizens of this country. If you are a citizen of this country then that makes you the traitor, not me. I follow our laws and don't put white foreigners above them by advocating for them to crash our borders and take jobs and resources from our own citizens. That makes me a traitor? WTH??? Are you brain dead? No they aren't staying, BOY! So they may as well start packing now. Ain't gonna happen!
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#4324 Jan 27, 2014
Again, dimwit they would leave voluntarily if we remove the incentives to remain here. The only human rights tragedy going on here is on the part of our own citizens who have lost their jobs to illegals aliens, had their wages reduced and their taxes increased supporting the social costs of these illegal invaders. But again, you don't give a damn about the American worker do you? It's all about your lawbreaking Mexicans.

By the way why aren't you ranting about Bill Clinton....the Democrat that signed NAFTA? You're the one that's not very bright here. What is really ridiculous is to call a law abiding American a racist and traitor for wanting our immigration laws respected and enforced. That makes no sense whatsoever in any sane logic.

Go ahead and fight back! I'd love to see it. Bring it on and we can end this right now. Illegals will be seen for what they are by those who are stupidly sympathizing with them. When they marched in our streets a few years ago it awakened many Americans to the disrespectful, self-centered, demanding leeches that they are.

Of course no American would work for the kind of wages that an illegal works for, DUH. It isn't a fair wage! That is why employers hire them so they can profit from them, DUH. And you idiots are glad to make them the rich, fat cats that they are and then you hypocritically turn around and complain about them when you willingly work for these traitors. Kind of bizarre isn't it?

They aren't "immigrants" for the millionth time! They are just as guilty as their employers are. They are BOTH breaking the law. What part of that aren't you getting? No, I don't want "immigrants" to suffer I just want lawbreakers to be served justice. Justice to illegal aliens is making sure they go back to their homelands either voluntarily or involuntarily not rewarding them for violating our immigration laws, committing felony ID theft and the list of their crimes goes on and on.

Again, with your stupid bigot/race card with no explanation as to how desiring respect for our immigration laws makes us one. What race are illegal aliens? You won't answer any of the above though, will you? Cause you can't it is nothing but your own racist lies. You're the racist in all of this by putting illegal foreingers above U.S. citizens and probably because you share ethnic ties with them. NOW THAT'S RACISM!!! Look in the mirror, BOY!
CRIMMIGRANTS

United States

#4325 Jan 27, 2014
Pay no attention to the ethnocentric racist troll Ish Tov.
He is an angry little "man", who can only attack complete strangers online, guarantee he would NEVER say the crap he spews online to anyone in real life.

It is fun to watch him implode though, with his mindless blubberings!
LOL!

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#4326 Jan 28, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, dittoboy.
Reaganomics is the policy by which all of this has gotten worse. That Democrats go along with it changes nothing.
No, a legalized immigrant now IS a Yank, and so the job is held by a tax-paying Yank. What's the problem? You some kind of bigot?
There are adults who came here as children illegally... they never even were in a position to choose.
Legalized, they're the same as anyone else. Even illegal, we can't legitimately complaing if they use schools or health services, since they're working, after all.
Damn, gringos want it both ways. Lazy fatasses, lose the bigotry in order to deal with these issues.
Hold U$A corporate control of the Mexican economy responsible before you whine about immigrants, who are the least powerful in the entire scenario. You're obviously a bigoted coward, to single them out for attention.
Those big bad corporations scare you, boy?
the problem with the open amnesty that the idiots on capitol hill are pushing is that there are no limits placed on the numbers.

as for all these people becoming YANKS once they are legalized, your choice of words "gringo" says it all.

that is why countries don't allow unlimited, unrestricted immigration. once you do that, it is not called "immigration", it is called "INVASION".

Location hidden

#4327 Jan 28, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
Again, dimwit they would leave voluntarily if we remove the incentives to remain here. The only human rights tragedy going on here is on the part of our own citizens who have lost their jobs to illegals aliens, had their wages reduced and their taxes increased supporting the social costs of these illegal invaders. But again, you don't give a damn about the American worker do you? It's all about your lawbreaking Mexicans.
By the way why aren't you ranting about Bill Clinton....the Democrat that signed NAFTA? You're the one that's not very bright here. What is really ridiculous is to call a law abiding American a racist and traitor for wanting our immigration laws respected and enforced. That makes no sense whatsoever in any sane logic.
Go ahead and fight back! I'd love to see it. Bring it on and we can end this right now. Illegals will be seen for what they are by those who are stupidly sympathizing with them. When they marched in our streets a few years ago it awakened many Americans to the disrespectful, self-centered, demanding leeches that they are.
Of course no American would work for the kind of wages that an illegal works for, DUH. It isn't a fair wage! That is why employers hire them so they can profit from them, DUH. And you idiots are glad to make them the rich, fat cats that they are and then you hypocritically turn around and complain about them when you willingly work for these traitors. Kind of bizarre isn't it?
They aren't "immigrants" for the millionth time! They are just as guilty as their employers are. They are BOTH breaking the law. What part of that aren't you getting? No, I don't want "immigrants" to suffer I just want lawbreakers to be served justice. Justice to illegal aliens is making sure they go back to their homelands either voluntarily or involuntarily not rewarding them for violating our immigration laws, committing felony ID theft and the list of their crimes goes on and on.
Again, with your stupid bigot/race card with no explanation as to how desiring respect for our immigration laws makes us one. What race are illegal aliens? You won't answer any of the above though, will you? Cause you can't it is nothing but your own racist lies. You're the racist in all of this by putting illegal foreingers above U.S. citizens and probably because you share ethnic ties with them. NOW THAT'S RACISM!!! Look in the mirror, BOY!
allowing OPEN borders would destroy the America that I hold dear.

that is what you are recommending to everybody. FU.

Ish Tov

Location hidden

#4328 Jan 28, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
You're a hypocrite, boy.

You say nothing about corporate outsourcing of Union jobs to chinese sweatshops.

Therefore... your spew is meaningless.

F. you and shut up, boy.

Ish Tov

Location hidden

#4329 Jan 28, 2014
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
the problem with the open amnesty that the idiots on capitol hill are pushing is that there are no limits placed on the numbers.
as for all these people becoming YANKS once they are legalized, your choice of words "gringo" says it all.
that is why countries don't allow unlimited, unrestricted immigration. once you do that, it is not called "immigration", it is called "INVASION".
Nobody is pushing “open amnesty”, liar.

The plan would involve fines and a lengthy process to become legal and then a citizen.

You obviously don't know what “amnesty” means, boy.

You're an idiot, a racist and UNWANTED in the U$A, boy. We have enough homegrown racists here without adding a psycho yellowshirt to the mix.

Get out!

Location hidden

#4330 Jan 28, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not very bright, boy.
They're HERE already... and deporting 11 million people would be a human rights disaster... and we will fight back, boy.
No, U$A citizens would not do those jobs for the pay being given to illegal immigrants. And that is how the employers want it. So talk to them. Leave the immigrants alone and deal with who is to BLAME for this situation.
But no, you cowardly bigoted Ugly AmeriKKKan, all you can think of is how to make immigrants suffer.
You're truly despicable scum, boy.
And they ARE staying, boy. And defending the rights of immigrants isn't racist, boy.
I'd love to “discuss” this in person with you... I love to make racists cry, bleed and beg.
you are a dumb idiot. no more. no less.

we don't really need 50+ million ILLEGAL aliens to do the 2 million farm jobs that Americans don't want to do.

guys like you make me sick. you shouldn't have even been granted usa citizenship as you are obviously loyal to mexico first.

you sound like that POS juan hernandez.
http://www.americanpatrol.com/FEATURES/010608...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_Hernandez_ (diplomat)
http://www.americanpatrol.com/FEATURES/010523...

if the shit hits the fan, I'm coming for the guy.

you have got to read the following link if you a patriot.
http://www.americanpatrol.com/REFERENCE/Unbel...

Ish Tov

Location hidden

#4331 Jan 28, 2014
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
allowing OPEN borders would destroy the America that I hold dear.
that is what you are recommending to everybody. FU.
We need to stop the invasion of racist yellowshirt fascists.

Your type isn't wanted here, boy.

GET OUT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sessions targets more sanctuary cities 1 hr Wildchild 6
News 19 Asian-Americans Arrested At Paul Ryan's Offi... 1 hr Wildchild 2
News Meet Pamela, a soon-to-be-undocumented immigran... 4 hr Wildchild 2
News Trump's popularity is slipping in rural America... 5 hr realist 1,279
News Illegal alien raped, impregnated 11-year-old gi... (May '13) 11 hr mostly the Hispan... 59
News Steve King promotes tax reform amendment that w... 19 hr tomin cali 1
News 'Undocumented' but inspiring (Nov '12) Thu Romano 92
More from around the web