Black Conservatives Speak out on Ille...

Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration

There are 4022 comments on the Breitbart.com story from Jun 5, 2013, titled Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration. In it, Breitbart.com reports that:

The people pushing Comprehensive Immigration Reform don't want you to hear a diversity of voices on the topic, hoping instead to crush debate as they ram their legislation through Congress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Breitbart.com.

Holla Isabella

Bronx, NY

#3793 Jan 4, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd LOVE to see immigrants being shot, wouldn't you?
That tells us you're on the moral plane of the average Nazi, boy.
Don't you mean One Reich?
Roaches. They come into your home from unknown places. They scurry about eating your food, contaminating what they do not consume, they spread disease, they multiple without any concern whether or not their offspring will be able to find food and somewhere to live, they are extremely stupid and have just enough brain power to survive, they believe they are actually entitled to live in your home without the threat of removal and cowardly flee from every possible danger. Oops. Did I just type roaches? I meant, of course, illegal aliens. I don't know how I could have made such a mistake; roaches don't speak Spanish.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#3794 Jan 4, 2014
RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>
By that example, this administration is setting up a race war in the United States. CommonCore is not enough of a spark.
THIS administration? Race war is coming from the GOP... who wishes to push the poor into more poverty, isolate minorities, etc.

But really I think I should correct that assessment and say that Republicans are pushing for CLASS WAR, because MANY poor whites will be also in rebellion.

Location hidden

#3795 Jan 4, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's just fine as long as those Mexicans were here legally. So where is the horror?
I think they're all illegal, which doesn't bother me in the least, since USA corporations control the Mexican economy and are responsible for the entire situation.

I support the WORKERS, and I demand JUSTICE for all of them.

Justice... freedom... concepts you connedservatives cannot grasp.

No glory in your anti-worker stance, traitor.

Location hidden

#3796 Jan 4, 2014
Holla Isabella wrote:
<quoted text>
Roaches. They come into your home from unknown places. They scurry about eating your food, contaminating what they do not consume, they spread disease, they multiple without any concern whether or not their offspring will be able to find food and somewhere to live, they are extremely stupid and have just enough brain power to survive, they believe they are actually entitled to live in your home without the threat of removal and cowardly flee from every possible danger. Oops. Did I just type roaches? I meant, of course, illegal aliens. I don't know how I could have made such a mistake; roaches don't speak Spanish.
No, the main population of roaches to enter what is now USA territory spoke English.

Location hidden

#3797 Jan 4, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
"Immigrants"? Who's talking about "immigrants"'? The topic of this forum is illegal aliens not immigrants. Guess you ok with Mexicans tossing rocks at the Border Patrol, right Nazi boy? What a hypocrite you are!
Watch the rhetoric, boy. I support the rights of immigrants. I really don't worry about the Border Patrol. They're enforcing ridiculous laws, and the immigrants are the victims in this scenario.

And you're obviously a racist, which means subhuman.

And you're the Nazi, also obviously.

Location hidden

#3798 Jan 4, 2014
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please, sONE has handed your ass to you so many times that you are forever crossed. She's like your archenemy on here.
You are actually serious? She's a halfwit! Just another racist I enjoy putting in its place. Like you.

Dude, she's married and isn't going to F you, so calm down.

Location hidden

#3799 Jan 4, 2014
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you're in a room by yourself, the only sounds around you are the ones you are producing. Get a job and quit eating so many government funded beans.
Was that supposed to be clever?

I've got music playing on Youtube, actually...

And beans? Ethnic stereotyping from a racist traitor?

Don't ever eat beans, fool. Just sit there and cry over how EXPOSED you are in here as lowlife (a racist), cry cry cry!!!
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#3802 Jan 4, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they're all illegal, which doesn't bother me in the least, since USA corporations control the Mexican economy and are responsible for the entire situation.
I support the WORKERS, and I demand JUSTICE for all of them.
Justice... freedom... concepts you connedservatives cannot grasp.
No glory in your anti-worker stance, traitor.
In the first place it isn't mostly large corporations that hire illegals but mid-sized and smaller companies many of whom are owned by a Democrat! So our immigration laws mean nothing to do you because these so-called corporations are getting rich off of illegal labor? What about us regular Americans that don't hire illegals and aren't involved in the Mexican economy. I guess we don't count for sh*t with you? It is regular Americans that are having to bear the brunt of illegal immigration such as loss of jobs, reduced wages, depleted tax coffers covering the social costs of illegal aliens which these greedy employers pass on to us regular Americans. Both these employers and the illegals are equally guilty!

Why aren't you demanding justice for the American worker? Since when are conservatives opposed to justice, freedom etc.? You're the anti-worker, traitor! Anti-"American" worker. If you weren't you'd be expecting our immigration laws to be respected and enforced so that these illegals wouldn't be working here in violation of those laws and hurting the American worker. Their employers need to be jailed and their illegal workers deported. That is the only right solution for regular Americans trying to support their own families but apparently you don't give a damn about the American worker only illegal workers.
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#3803 Jan 4, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch the rhetoric, boy. I support the rights of immigrants. I really don't worry about the Border Patrol. They're enforcing ridiculous laws, and the immigrants are the victims in this scenario.
Another pro-illegal who just resorts to unwarranted insults. Once again, illegal aliens aren't immigrants, got that BOY?

Are you suggesting that Mexico's immigration laws are ridiculous also? They enforce theirs better than we do. But then you're a hypocrite, aren't you?

How are lawbreaking illegal aliens, "victims"? I haven't said one thing that was racist, subhuman or reflects Nazism and you know it! Look in the mirror and you will see all of those in yourself. Now I have no further need to read or reply to your uncivil,
hateful, childish rants. No wonder we don't desire amnesty for illegals and cave into the demands of their ethnocentric, racist supporters. You need to grow and act like an adult and with your attitude it does nothing to make this country better. We have every right to have and enforce our immigration laws just as Mexico and every other country in the world does. We allow in over 1 million legal immigrants a year but that's racism, right? Don't bother to ever reply to me again. You're sickening!
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#3804 Jan 4, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the main population of roaches to enter what is now USA territory spoke English.
One more thing I couldn't pass up is the above. You make a remark like that and yet you're not a racist? LOL!!! What a hypocrite!!! FYI, those English speakers didn't come to this country illegally. Learn to know the difference between legal and illegal, will you? They built this country they didn't take from it as illegals are doing.

Location hidden

#3805 Jan 4, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
In the first place it isn't mostly large corporations that hire illegals but mid-sized and smaller companies many of whom are owned by a Democrat! So our immigration laws mean nothing to do you because these so-called corporations are getting rich off of illegal labor? What about us regular Americans that don't hire illegals and aren't involved in the Mexican economy. I guess we don't count for sh*t with you? It is regular Americans that are having to bear the brunt of illegal immigration such as loss of jobs, reduced wages, depleted tax coffers covering the social costs of illegal aliens which these greedy employers pass on to us regular Americans. Both these employers and the illegals are equally guilty!
Why aren't you demanding justice for the American worker? Since when are conservatives opposed to justice, freedom etc.? You're the anti-worker, traitor! Anti-"American" worker. If you weren't you'd be expecting our immigration laws to be respected and enforced so that these illegals wouldn't be working here in violation of those laws and hurting the American worker. Their employers need to be jailed and their illegal workers deported. That is the only right solution for regular Americans trying to support their own families but apparently you don't give a damn about the American worker only illegal workers.
That's a big load of crap, boy.

It is LARGE USA corporations who control the Mexican economy and drive the immigrants over the border in the first place. You connedservative racists never will address that, because the truth makes you vibrate with cognitive dissonance.

You're the traitor, boy, and a coward, like all racist connedservatives. I expect justice for workers who are attracted here by corporations and then abused.

Don't tell me what I give a damn about, boy. Obviously you don't know squat about the situation and I'm tired of hearing this connedservative nonsense.

If you care about USA workers, you'll support UNIONS as I do. You'll oppose NAFTA as I do.

You're a hypocrite and gurgling nonsense, boy.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3806 Jan 4, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
His loyalties are primarily to Mexicans, not U.S. citizens. So anything that helps the Mexicans trumps whatever the concerns are of the "gringos" who he deeply resents. Sure, he will voice support for the American worker, but only so long as it doesn't come at the expense of Mexicans. That's just the way it is. And he is not much different than most recent Mexicans settling here in the U.S. either. That's just the cold, hard reality of the situation.
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#3807 Jan 4, 2014
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
His loyalties are primarily to Mexicans, not U.S. citizens. So anything that helps the Mexicans trumps whatever the concerns are of the "gringos" who he deeply resents. Sure, he will voice support for the American worker, but only so long as it doesn't come at the expense of Mexicans. That's just the way it is. And he is not much different than most recent Mexicans settling here in the U.S. either. That's just the cold, hard reality of the situation.
Agreed and you nailed it. He puts Mexicans working here illegally above our own American workers. There are many like him who resent "gringos" and they are usually of Mexican decent themselves. That is just one of the reasons not to grant amnesty to illegal aliens whom most are from Mexico with that kind of attitude towards Americans. They call us racists and Nazis for no good reason and then they expect amnesty? Don't make me laugh.

I abhor businesses who hire illegals for profit and that screw the American worker. Yet he twists it around as if I am all for them. If illegals weren't violating our immigration laws these greedy employers wouldn't be able to exploit them. Both these illegals and their employers are "equally" guilty. You break the law and then cry about being exploited? WTH? That's like a bank robber crying about getting shot.

I have always hated NAFTA but let's face it it wasn't only the U.S. who signed that agreement and we need to end it like yesterday. As for unions I am all for them as long as they truly are about helping the American worker rather than their own selfish interests.

Location hidden

#3808 Jan 4, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
One more thing I couldn't pass up is the above. You make a remark like that and yet you're not a racist? LOL!!! What a hypocrite!!! FYI, those English speakers didn't come to this country illegally. Learn to know the difference between legal and illegal, will you? They built this country they didn't take from it as illegals are doing.
Racist? I'm referring to, as Buffy Ste. Marie put,“the nation of leeches that's conquered this land.” What do you think I should say about people who swarmed over this land massacring the native people and dispossessing the survivors?

You are the typical white racist, who cries “Racism!”“RACE CARD!” if anyone points out the sins committed by the collective white population in creating this country.

Illegal immigrants are taking? By WORKING for low wages? LOL... no, boy, YOU are taking from THEM. Your parasitic fat crybaby lifestyle is subsidized by their labor.

You owe them. Pay up, parasite!

Location hidden

#3809 Jan 4, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed and you nailed it. He puts Mexicans working here illegally above our own American workers. There are many like him who resent "gringos" and they are usually of Mexican decent themselves. That is just one of the reasons not to grant amnesty to illegal aliens whom most are from Mexico with that kind of attitude towards Americans. They call us racists and Nazis for no good reason and then they expect amnesty? Don't make me laugh.
I abhor businesses who hire illegals for profit and that screw the American worker. Yet he twists it around as if I am all for them. If illegals weren't violating our immigration laws these greedy employers wouldn't be able to exploit them. Both these illegals and their employers are "equally" guilty. You break the law and then cry about being exploited? WTH? That's like a bank robber crying about getting shot.
I have always hated NAFTA but let's face it it wasn't only the U.S. who signed that agreement and we need to end it like yesterday. As for unions I am all for them as long as they truly are about helping the American worker rather than their own selfish interests.
If we had strong Unions, the employers wouldn't get away with any of their shenanigans, because they'd have to pay USA workers decently, and they've have to hire them, and if we had policies restricting out-sourcing...

And who set this up to be like this? The immigrants? NO... they are used by this system. They are victims. The employers are guilty AND the politicians who enable the whole mess, and that means BOTH PARTIES.

NAFTA screwed both USA and Mexican workers. You racists can't imagine that I would support Mexican immigrants, since you hate them, so you assume I'm opposed to USA workers. But, WRONG, I support BOTH USA and Mexican workers and I want justice for both of them. That's the way we Leftists think. You should try it... thinking, that is.

I am disgusted by the abuse heaped on the illegal immigrants and I fight for immigrant rights. They deserve NO¨blame for this situation. They come here in desperation, and it is USA corporations who screw the Mexican economy and force them over the border. It is not THEIR fault!

You racists just can't grasp this. Like Nazis, you need a scapegoat, since you're such chicken$hits you can't put the blame where it belongs... on USA corporations. No, Faux News teaches you to kiss their asses.

What pathetic sellouts you are. Bigots. Truly halfwitted.

And I am not Mexican, though I've lived among them for decades, speak the language fluently, etc. They are my friends. No wonder I hate racist gringos like you. Non-racist gringos I have no problem with whatsoever. But y'all are scum.

Location hidden

#3810 Jan 4, 2014
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
What a racist pig. I stand with anyone who is oppressed. I support the Walmart and Macdonalds workers who are protesting, and they're mostly white and black Yanks, are they not?

I am not Mexican and was born in the USA, fool.

You are a racist, therefore scum.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#3811 Jan 4, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS administration? Race war is coming from the GOP... who wishes to push the poor into more poverty, isolate minorities, etc.
But really I think I should correct that assessment and say that Republicans are pushing for CLASS WAR, because MANY poor whites will be also in rebellion.
By classic Reconstruction rules, the ELITEs have their 'obedient example', he has assembled the OCCUPATION to go 'chaos' if he doesn't get his way. The AGENDA's plan is instability, just like ObamaCARE.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3812 Jan 4, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
I do admire the early labor movement. Many of them were true heroes. They truly did fight for the middle class, even at one time fighting for wages such that a man alone could earn enough to start and provide for a family.

Samuel Gompers, the founder of the AFL (American Federation of Labor) that later merged to form the AFL-CIO had this to say:

"America must not be overwhelmed.

"Every effort to enact immigration legislation must expect to meet a number of hostile forces and, in particular, two hostile forces of considerable strength.

"One of these is composed of corporation employers who desire to employ physical strength (broad backs) at the lowest possible wage and who prefer a rapidly revolving labor supply at low wages to a regular supply of American wage earners at fair wages.

"The other is composed of racial roups in the United States who oppose all restrictive legislation because they want the doors left open for an influx of their countrymen regardless of the menace to the people of their adopted country."

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#3813 Jan 4, 2014
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are a cocaine using, marijuana smoking, brain dead, stupid hippie liberal.

that's worse then being a nazi.

you cannot tell the difference between legal and illegal.

reminds me of the morons who go on lonely planet asking for where to buy illicit drugs in thailand. I remember telling this one idiot that the death penalty is the punishment for spreading illicit drugs in the country. and he just replied that the laws don't apply to him because he is not thai.

Location hidden

#3814 Jan 5, 2014
RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>
By classic Reconstruction rules, the ELITEs have their 'obedient example', he has assembled the OCCUPATION to go 'chaos' if he doesn't get his way. The AGENDA's plan is instability, just like ObamaCARE.
Obamacare is an attempt to pull the U$A into the civilized world, though it is flawed due to the continued inclusion of insurance corporations in the healthcare system.

Once we have full demosocialism as in Denmark or Germany or Israel or Australia, then we can call ourselves civilized.

Unti then, the U$A remains a primitive backwater craphole.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jeb Bush: Trump means 'to draw attention' 9 min WalkyTalky 31
News Did sanctuary law lead to slaying? 1 hr RustyS 5
News Audits of businesses for illegal immigrants rising (Dec '12) 1 hr popupmorebigothinny 19
News Undocumented Immigrants are victims, not crimin... 2 hr popupmorebigothinny 109
News Undocumented immigrants are criminals, period 2 hr R12 Freon 8
News Trump: I'm a 'Whipping Post' For Telling Truth ... 3 hr tod see the light 4
News ICE, Tyson Foods Partner to Help Fight Illegal ... (Jan '11) 4 hr All Wrong 27
More from around the web