Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration

Jun 5, 2013 Full story: Breitbart.com 4,023

The people pushing Comprehensive Immigration Reform don't want you to hear a diversity of voices on the topic, hoping instead to crush debate as they ram their legislation through Congress.

Full Story
Brenda besson

United States

#3413 Oct 1, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text> You keep sounding more immature and mentally imbalanced each time.
What kind of self respecting grown man calls a penis a winky??? Sounds like you must have done a lot of your "teaching" in the playground with preschoolers, you depraved reject!
lol (boy),not man
Brenda besson

United States

#3414 Oct 1, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
You have nothing to say, so shut up.
And be grateful so many immigrants are coming to improve USA culture.
With jackasses like you around, it's collectively at a very low level.
idiot,what do they have to offer? Nothing.we dont want them you can have them.bunch of loooooooosers like you and anyone who wants them,no amnesty yet.so we could still get them deported lol

Since: Sep 13

Stockton, CA

#3415 Oct 1, 2013
Immigrants to the US might as well become US citizens.

Location hidden

#3416 Oct 1, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text> You keep sounding more immature and mentally imbalanced each time.
What kind of self respecting grown man calls a penis a winky??? Sounds like you must have done a lot of your "teaching" in the playground with preschoolers, you depraved reject!
You spew racism in here daily, boy, so I need no lecture from you regarding comportment.

You are filthy lowlife subhuman scum, a detriment to humanity, a drag on this society.

Racists like you are on the same moral level as paedophiles.

Boy.

Location hidden

#3417 Oct 1, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text> idiot,what do they have to offer? Nothing.we dont want them you can have them.bunch of loooooooosers like you and anyone who wants them,no amnesty yet.so we could still get them deported lol
They are here. They are worth far more than you are to this country. You're a drain. They are a benefit.

Your presence here poisons the national politic.

You are subhuman filth. You will deport nobody, you stinking racist pig. You will only digest your own stomach lining with all that bigotry and hate.

Cabrona.
StAG_R_LEE

Scottsdale, AZ

#3418 Oct 1, 2013
tomin cali wrote:
this is great more are seeing s744 as it is.
something that needs to be thrown in the trash along with all who are pushing and supporting it,those folks do not rep the citizens of the USA

Congress shut down the government to stop Obama. The show isn't over--not by a long shot.
StAG_R_LEE

Scottsdale, AZ

#3419 Oct 1, 2013
StAG_R_LEE wrote:
<quoted text>
Congress shut down the government to stop Obama. The show isn't over--not by a long shot.
(posted in the wrong thread :(

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3420 Oct 1, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
You have nothing to say, so shut up.
And be grateful so many immigrants are coming to improve USA culture.
With jackasses like you around, it's collectively at a very low level.
Thanks for the props! Obviously you're bothered, otherwise you wouldn't respond in this aggressive manner. Oh well, "improve USA culture"? Too funny!
Brenda besson

United States

#3421 Oct 1, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
They are here. They are worth far more than you are to this country. You're a drain. They are a benefit.
Your presence here poisons the national politic.
You are subhuman filth. You will deport nobody, you stinking racist pig. You will only digest your own stomach lining with all that bigotry and hate.
Cabrona.
you are like a pile of crap and vomit mixed together.they are here?so?means nada.no one is legal.the party is coming to an end.we will deport again real soon.hope you are first on line.see you had to change your name again.your mexicans bring nothing to the table,no one is worth more than me.i will stay you and your friends will leave.america will be clean.

Location hidden

#3422 Oct 1, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text> you are like a pile of crap and vomit mixed together.they are here?so?means nada.no one is legal.the party is coming to an end.we will deport again real soon.hope you are first on line.see you had to change your name again.your mexicans bring nothing to the table,no one is worth more than me.i will stay you and your friends will leave.america will be clean.
They will be here, and stay here, and be legal.

And racists like you will be expunged.
Brenda besson

United States

#3423 Oct 1, 2013
StAG_R_LEE wrote:
<quoted text>
this show will last a long time,i like it,republicans much much smarter than democrats,look what they can do with just a few men.wait till they take over in 2016,everyone loves the shut down it speakes america.it has killed any life amnesty had for sure.not that it had any.thank you my ted cruz,mike lee,john boehner.to obama I know he is feeling the heat.may he continue to sweat.lol.we are taking america back.if you are illegal get out.no place for you here.

Location hidden

#3424 Oct 1, 2013
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the props! Obviously you're bothered, otherwise you wouldn't respond in this aggressive manner. Oh well, "improve USA culture"? Too funny!
Don't smartass me, boy. You haven't the wherewithal to attempt anything “smart”...

LOL at that street crap BS that if someone responds then you've “gotten to them”. No, I respond to racist sociopaths like you because you are a danger to freedom in this society and I am determined to fight for freedom at every turn.

Stinking bloodcloth.

You have no culture, and so are in no position to even comprehend what I'm speaking of.

Boy.
Brenda besson

United States

#3425 Oct 1, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
put your dream pipe down.lmao.you have lost,face it.they will not be legal.i will go no where ever this is my home.im american.like it or not.something you will never never ever be able to say.thank god.pos.you are.sin junavi or what ever,almost time to change your name again.lol start selfdeport moron.
Brenda besson

United States

#3426 Oct 1, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
put dream pipe down,start to selfdeport,no one is getting legal pos.wake up.i will never leave this is my home.im american like it or not.you will never be able to say that.illegal,now get out before we throw you out.lol

Location hidden

#3427 Oct 1, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text>put dream pipe down,start to selfdeport,no one is getting legal pos.wake up.i will never leave this is my home.im american like it or not.you will never be able to say that.illegal,now get out before we throw you out.lol
You will do nothing, and 11 million illegal immigrants will be legalized.

All 11 million of them, along with me, will dance on your face, cabrona racista.

Pinche gringa salada.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3429 Oct 1, 2013
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, "improve the USA culture." That's what he believes. He has utter disdain for "gringos" and has made that abundantly clear. He is a revanchist who is upset that the US took territory from Mexico in the 1800's. Mexicans, even when becoming immigrants (illegal or otherwise) to the US, generally share his sentiment.

Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words. Here:

http://dinca.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/a...

It's an Absolut Vodka advertisement that appeared in Mexican media. That's what they want.
Brenda besson

United States

#3430 Oct 1, 2013
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another poser here. What a bunch of nonsense, probably another La Raza paid poster. What's the going rate these days?
he is tripping,he is going to freak when it never happens.all these mexicans are going to start getting deported again.amen
Brenda besson

United States

#3431 Oct 1, 2013
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, "improve the USA culture." That's what he believes. He has utter disdain for "gringos" and has made that abundantly clear. He is a revanchist who is upset that the US took territory from Mexico in the 1800's. Mexicans, even when becoming immigrants (illegal or otherwise) to the US, generally share his sentiment.
Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words. Here:
http://dinca.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/a...
It's an Absolut Vodka advertisement that appeared in Mexican media. That's what they want.
he will not get that anytime soon.but california needs a lot of help,and fack him and hid people now vamos ahora.
Brenda besson

United States

#3432 Oct 2, 2013
Lol there will be NO AMNESTY!!!!!! 11million people will not be legal,we laugh at you.deportation coming very soon.clean up america.is starting sooner than 2016.all parasites out.did you really think you could pull it off.obama got you good.lmao.now back mexico.
Real American

Tyler, TX

#3433 Oct 2, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
Lol there will be NO AMNESTY!!!!!! 11million people will not be legal,we laugh at you.deportation coming very soon.clean up america.is starting sooner than 2016.all parasites out.did you really think you could pull it off.obama got you good.lmao.now back mexico.
Only a very ignorant or very brainwashed person would ever believe a mass deportation would ever happen. Both parties want the illegal population here. The Republicans need a poor minority that they can go after and spew hate about under the pretense of caring about border security, that's to keep all you racists that are too afraid to openly hate blacks on the team. Democrats are always willing to pander to an economically lower class of people in order to continue winning votes. Neither party will ever deport, no matter what you wish, keep focusing on the impossible as our corrupt politicians suck this country dry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border bl... 7 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 2
A California Without Illegal ImmigrantsBy Ruben... 7 hr Guess Who 78
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... 13 hr kuda 90
Threats from Mexican drug cartels causes protes... 14 hr Sirius 2
Ebola Expert: Illegal Immigrant Children Could ... 15 hr Your Ex 7
US officials fight release on bond of migrants 16 hr Guess Who 1
A joint plan between the UK and France will inv... 21 hr Secret Tasks 3
•••

Illegal Immigration People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE