Black Conservatives Speak out on Ille...

Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration

There are 4035 comments on the Breitbart.com story from Jun 5, 2013, titled Black Conservatives Speak out on Illegal Immigration. In it, Breitbart.com reports that:

The people pushing Comprehensive Immigration Reform don't want you to hear a diversity of voices on the topic, hoping instead to crush debate as they ram their legislation through Congress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Breitbart.com.

spocko

Oakland, CA

#3301 Aug 20, 2013
Kasey wrote:
So, the racist Sinny Guavo is still spewing his self hatred because he is gender confused. His warped sense of superiority is only confounded by his warped sense of identity and ingrained racism. His unpatriotic view of the U.S. is cause for reclaiming him to the asylum to which he belongs. No legal citizen owes an illegal anything. If anything, illegals should be escaping to Mexico City and demanding their own country politicians (that are not involved with the drug cartels...good luck with that) to clean up their country and give them jobs. Demand that Carlos Slim set up some endowments for them. If they are escaping violence then escape to another part of Mexico. After all it is a big country. Have Mexico to stop producing all of the drugs and corruption that they want to send to the U.S. BTW, we are Americans because we are the only country that uses it as part of our name. Yes, there are three Americas, not two as Sinny Guavo proposes. They are North America, Central America, and South America. But, the United States of America is the only country that uses it as part of its name. Mexico, Peru, Brazil, Paraguay, et al do not. Therefore, any dunderhead knows what is meants by nationality when we say we are Americans. The only ones that do not understand this are not American or probably an illegal interloper looking for freebies on the backs of American citizens.
Your annoying posts have become tiresome; your wingnuz interpretation of history is as expected – calcified thinking, dangerously impervious to facts, reality and a changing world.
Any sam

East Lansing, MI

#3303 Aug 21, 2013
Any sam wrote:
HELP GOOD CITIZENS BLACK WHITE RED PURPLE ..
The DC Alliance and THE UPCOMING MARCH FOR JOBS IN DC IS UNDER ATTACK FROM A FANATICAL EGO DRIVEN "leader"DISSUADING OTHERS FROM COMING FOR THIS MARCH ON MONDAY JULY 15. He brags that he has kept the busses from leaving other states for this.
Allen West , Ted Cruz and other Black leaders and community activists for preserving jobs for the Black communities in the USA will be there and they are under attack by this ......
Just like in the first MARCH FOR JOBS in 1963 a coalition of White and Black citizen patriots join to preserve the American workforce.
Well, it only half worked. Buses were there and a few thousand and West And all the others did speak. Not William Gheen though from Alipac.
You can see it on you tube and the best were there and the worst sayed home
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#3304 Aug 21, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
IMMIGRATION REFORM NOW!!!
FULL LEGALIZATION NOW!!!
END the abuse of immigrants!
DEMAND that your idiotic politicians take action NOW!!!
WE CITIZENS DEMAND NO AMNESTY TO LAW BREAKING ILLEGALS. This means you gotta go sin huevos, like now!
Kasey

Belton, MO

#3305 Aug 22, 2013
spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
Your annoying posts have become tiresome; your wingnuz interpretation of history is as expected – calcified thinking, dangerously impervious to facts, reality and a changing world.
Back at ya....girly boy! Now go grab yourself and say whee!!!!

“I'm a proud grandma”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3306 Aug 23, 2013
Newsflash:

The US government is spending two billion dollars to secure the Southern border, YAY!!

Oh but wait, it is to secure Mexico's southern border, since Mexico will not tolerate illegal aliens. A nice, secure border fence that would not be tolerated by the La Raza crowd here, but they don't want illegals in Mexico.
Kasey

Columbia, MO

#3307 Aug 23, 2013
Krazy East Side Vato wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody holds your outdated bigoted views, except teabaggers and blue grass loving hill billies. Those in power know what the deal is, unfortunately for you. Do you know what Obama said? At the old the Hispanic Caucus in his speech he said that “Mexicans” were here in America long before the United States was an idea! If you can get the hint, that means we're not going Anywhere! And the corruption and drugs is what YOUR people and government started. So know you reap what you sow. Pinche gabacho!
Correction! What you meant to say was that nobody illegal hold that valid view. Obama speaks out of both sides of his neck to appease whomever will/have given him re-election dollars. Hint: the Mayans, Incas, and Aztecs were not here before the white man and neither were you. BTW, oh yes, a lot of you will be leaving and you should lead the pack if you are not legal. The corruption started when people failed and continue to fail to follow the law. Get over yourself you are no more special than anyone else and not as special as legal American citizens.!

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#3308 Aug 24, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
Newsflash:
The US government is spending two billion dollars to secure the Southern border, YAY!!
Oh but wait, it is to secure Mexico's southern border, since Mexico will not tolerate illegal aliens. A nice, secure border fence that would not be tolerated by the La Raza crowd here, but they don't want illegals in Mexico.
Two billion dollars for education or health care would make more sense. And it might actually ACCOMPLISH something rather than being a waste of resources.

Sinajuavi

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3309 Aug 24, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
Newsflash:
Mexico does not have jobs for its own people, and certainly not for even poorer Central Americans. There is no analogy with the USA, although in the case of Guatemala, Mexico did steal territory...

Yanks need to start thinking of a good way to pay the reparations owed to Mexican illegal immigrant workers for doing the crappy jobs for poor wages in order to subsidize the fat gringo lifestyle.

Sinajuavi

Location hidden

#3310 Aug 24, 2013
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> WE CITIZENS DEMAND NO AMNESTY TO LAW BREAKING ILLEGALS. This means you gotta go sin huevos, like now!
You bigots demand and demand... and nobody cares, fool.

Do you really think all those illegal immigrants will be deported? They will not.

And whatchagonnado? Nothing.

So shut the F up.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3311 Aug 25, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexico does not have jobs for its own people, and certainly not for even poorer Central Americans. There is no analogy with the USA, although in the case of Guatemala, Mexico did steal territory...
Yanks need to start thinking of a good way to pay the reparations owed to Mexican illegal immigrant workers for doing the crappy jobs for poor wages in order to subsidize the fat gringo lifestyle.
Oh I see, according to your logic, USA has no right to control the border here, but Mexico due to high unemployment can control theirs? Last time I checked unemployment was a little high in the USA.

Reparations, hardly! The open border is the biggest reparation program there is, complete with free healthcare, bilingual services, and education for the illegals, and their babies.
Hip Hip___HYPOCRITE

Port Richey, FL

#3312 Aug 25, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexico does not have jobs for its own people,
"You bigots demand and demand... and nobody cares, fool."
If their own country had no jobs for them, they ought to be THANKFUL to work here and get all the freebies thrown in, dunce.

Sinajuavi

Location hidden

#3313 Aug 25, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the traitor who wants to bring the trojan horse into our gates. Why would you hate this country so much unless you could not measure up to our standards? You couldn't live the American dream because you are too mediocre, dull witted and without talent! We are not reponsible for your failed profession or your personal woes you subhuman misfit!
However rest assured that YOU are on the appropriate lists, and a world of trouble will soon be coming your way! Your nonsense will be brought to a quick and final halt! Then shall all applaud and the fence around the border shall be erected in an instant, and the switch thrown to send a constant current of 10,000 volts the whole length through, from California to Texas. More than enough to fry you and your unwanted, smelly, butt ugly amigos!
LONG LIVE AMERICA mutha fuucka!
How amusing, boy. You try to sound ominous. Talking about an imaginary fence, imaginary genocide... you fool.

You are being surveilled, boy. Your genocidal terrorist threats continue to escalate and are attracting just the right attention. I hope I'm the one assigned to your case.

I work with a machete.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3314 Aug 25, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
Newsflash:
The US just spends money willy nilly to secure the Mexican border..it's just a token jester to keep you all sweet and on side..you all know there is nothing you can do about those migrants.

Mexico will not tolerate illegal’s, LOL...I mean who in their right mind would want to migrate permanently to Mexico..vacation yes but migration I don’t think so somehow.

Sinajuavi

Location hidden

#3315 Aug 25, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I see, according to your logic, USA has no right to control the border here, but Mexico due to high unemployment can control theirs? Last time I checked unemployment was a little high in the USA.
Reparations, hardly! The open border is the biggest reparation program there is, complete with free healthcare, bilingual services, and education for the illegals, and their babies.
This is an exact echo of what white racists say about reparations to AA's: you've got your reparations in the form of housing projects, welfare, etc.

Is that true? You can't have it one way for one group and another way for the next.

Justice now! LEGALIZE all immigrants!

Sinajuavi

Location hidden

#3316 Aug 25, 2013
Hip Hip___HYPOCRITE wrote:
<quoted text>
"You bigots demand and demand... and nobody cares, fool."
If their own country had no jobs for them, they ought to be THANKFUL to work here and get all the freebies thrown in, dunce.
Oppressed and exploited people should thank their oppressive exploiters? What an arrogant Nazi-sounding attitude. You fat spoiled crybaby lazy parasitic gringos have a lot of nerve, a lot of cheek, behaving like you deserve to be on the top of the heap.

I see no evidence of any such deserving.

You owe reparations to those whose cheap exploited labor subsidizes your fat gringo lifestyle.

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3317 Aug 26, 2013
freddie47 wrote:
<quoted text>
The US just spends money willy nilly to secure the Mexican border..it's just a token jester to keep you all sweet and on side..you all know there is nothing you can do about those migrants.
Mexico will not tolerate illegal’s, LOL...I mean who in their right mind would want to migrate permanently to Mexico..vacation yes but migration I don’t think so somehow.
Mexico was always a wonderful place to live if you had an income. I know of many places in Mexico that has American and Canadian people that live there.
Now the only problem now with Mexico is the war on drugs that America asked them to do. That has cost Mexico over 100,000 people being butchered. I'm sure that has lost them many retirees. Which in turn has cost the Mexican Government and people a lot of money.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3318 Aug 26, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
How amusing, boy. You try to sound ominous. Talking about an imaginary fence, imaginary genocide... you fool.
You are being surveilled, boy. Your genocidal terrorist threats continue to escalate and are attracting just the right attention. I hope I'm the one assigned to your case.
I work with a machete.
AMERICA. LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!

Location hidden

#3319 Aug 26, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Oppressed and exploited people should thank their oppressive exploiters? What an arrogant Nazi-sounding attitude. You fat spoiled crybaby lazy parasitic gringos have a lot of nerve, a lot of cheek, behaving like you deserve to be on the top of the heap.
I see no evidence of any such deserving.
You owe reparations to those whose cheap exploited labor subsidizes your fat gringo lifestyle.
They oppress and exploit themselves. Such is their culture. They come to his country and form gangs and then fight gainst each other instead of coming together for their own common good. It is because they have a greater tendency toward violence, corruption and dishonesty. You will find this all over Latin America. Thats why those countries are all so fxxked up and everyone wants to escape and come here. And your dumb ass with a rock for a brain refuses to accept reality and would like to pretend it's somehow our fault.

And on top of that you dare to betray your fellow countryman and descerate our cherished flag? Man, I hate to betray a secret but there is an iniative being carried out at a base near Alamogordo in which your name comes up as a "person of interest". If you can take a hint, a word of advice is, watch the skies..you stinking treacherous low life!

Location hidden

#3320 Aug 26, 2013
"Mexican authorities found 17 more mutilated bodies over the month of December near the US border.
Thirteen of the bodies were discovered in two abandoned vehicles in two separate cities in the Mexican state of Tamaulipas, bordering Texas. Four of the bodies were found hanging in public in the Mexican state of Coahuila, which also borders Texas.
The first vehicle contained the dismembered bodies of two women and three men. The mutilated corpses were in an abandoned potato chip delivery truck that had been left in a supermarket parking lot. Authorities said a threatening letter was left with the bodies from the Gulf Cartel.
The second vehicle was discovered in the town of Soto la Marina and contained an additional eight bodies. Authorities said these bodies also contained a note claiming the dead were members of affiliates of the Gulf Cartel.
Mexican authorities in the state of Coahuila, bordering both Tamaulipas and Texas, found an additional four bodies hanging from an overpass in the city of Saltillo. Authorities said the four bodies showed signs of torture and the hands and feet were bound with duct tape. There were no visible gunshot wounds; the cause of death has yet to be determined.
The Mexican government estimates the number of cartel-related deaths to be over 30,000. Human rights groups estimate the number of missing persons in the conflict amounts to over 25,000."
----------
"I think the suspects must be possessed by the devil. That would be the only explanation for such bizarre actions."

So voiced the mother of slain victim Mark Kilroy, found murdered in Matamoros Mexico in April of 1989. Kilroy had been spending time over the Mexican-American border during spring break, when he suddenly disappeared. Missing for weeks, Kilroy's parents turned up the heat on the Mexican government, causing an all out search for the missing boy. Eventually, he was found murdered, along with another grisly discovery. The investigation into the disappearance of Kilroy had accidentally led authorities to a graveyard of people who were all recently missing as well.

The bodies of dozens of people were found mutilated and sacrificed in occult rituals used for blessings over drug manufacturing. Carlos Tapia, Chief Deputy of Cameron County, Texas, remembers his shocking investigation. He stated:

"I thought in my twenty two years of law enforcement I had seen everything. I hadn't. As we drew near, you could smell the stench...blood and decomposing organs. In a big, cast iron pot there were pieces of human bodies and a goat's head with horns."

Authorities also discovered an assortment of "voodoo paraphernalia," a blood splattered altar of sacrifice, cheap rum, human body parts, animal bones, chicken and goat heads, as well as the witch's cauldron filled with the foul mixture of blood and flesh.

The human sacrifices offered to Satan were people who were abducted off of the streets, locals and otherwise. Tapia sheds some light on those who performed homage by human sacrifice to their god:

"In their wicked, distorted minds there was no seriousness. They thought they had performed some kind of heroic deed for the Devil. They believed that by sacrificing innocent human beings, their loads of marijuana would have an invisible shield of protection from law enforcement officers. They were moving an average of one thousand pounds a week across the border."

Barbarians!

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3321 Aug 26, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
"Mexican authorities found 17 more mutilated bodies over the month of December near the US border.
Thirteen of the bodies were discovered in two abandoned vehicles in two separate cities in the Mexican state of Tamaulipas, bordering Texas. Four of the bodies were found hanging in public in the Mexican state of Coahuila, which also borders Texas.
The first vehicle contained the dismembered bodies of two women and three men. The mutilated corpses were in an abandoned potato chip delivery truck that had been left in a supermarket parking lot. Authorities said a threatening letter was left with the bodies from the Gulf Cartel.
The second vehicle was discovered in the town of Soto la Marina and contained an additional eight bodies. Authorities said these bodies also contained a note claiming the dead were members of affiliates of the Gulf Cartel.
Mexican authorities in the state of Coahuila, bordering both Tamaulipas and Texas, found an additional four bodies hanging from an overpass in the city of Saltillo. Authorities said the four bodies showed signs of torture and the hands and feet were bound with duct tape. There were no visible gunshot wounds; the cause of death has yet to be determined.
The Mexican government estimates the number of cartel-related deaths to be over 30,000. Human rights groups estimate the number of missing persons in the conflict amounts to over 25,000."
----------
"I think the suspects must be possessed by the devil. That would be the only explanation for such bizarre actions."
So voiced the mother of slain victim Mark Kilroy, found murdered in Matamoros Mexico in April of 1989. Kilroy had been spending time over the Mexican-American border during spring break, when he suddenly disappeared. Missing for weeks, Kilroy's parents turned up the heat on the Mexican government, causing an all out search for the missing boy. Eventually, he was found murdered, along with another grisly discovery. The investigation into the disappearance of Kilroy had accidentally led authorities to a graveyard of people who were all recently missing as well.
The bodies of dozens of people were found mutilated and sacrificed in occult rituals used for blessings over drug manufacturing. Carlos Tapia, Chief Deputy of Cameron County, Texas, remembers his shocking investigation. He stated:
"I thought in my twenty two years of law enforcement I had seen everything. I hadn't. As we drew near, you could smell the stench...blood and decomposing organs. In a big, cast iron pot there were pieces of human bodies and a goat's head with horns."
Authorities also discovered an assortment of "voodoo paraphernalia," a blood splattered altar of sacrifice, cheap rum, human body parts, animal bones, chicken and goat heads, as well as the witch's cauldron filled with the foul mixture of blood and flesh.
The human sacrifices offered to Satan were people who were abducted off of the streets, locals and otherwise. Tapia sheds some light on those who performed homage by human sacrifice to their god:
"In their wicked, distorted minds there was no seriousness. They thought they had performed some kind of heroic deed for the Devil. They believed that by sacrificing innocent human beings, their loads of marijuana would have an invisible shield of protection from law enforcement officers. They were moving an average of one thousand pounds a week across the border."
Barbarians!
"Barbarians!" Yes I agree that the drug cartel members doing those things are just that...barbarians. But the average Mexican is not. They are good people. I really don't blame them for coming here seeking asylum with that type of thing going on in their Country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Must Keep His Promise: Repeal DACA 1 hr girldowntheroad 50
News Here's My Dream: Deport the Illegal Alien "Nigh... 7 hr Quirky 7
News Media professor charged over 'siccing' muscle o... (Jan '16) 7 hr C Kersey 2
News Dem Rep Who Compared Illegal Immigrants To Holo... 12 hr Moe 2
News House Democrats sink bill with FAA extension, h... 12 hr Wildchild 1
News STATEMENT: Dream Act Is the Only Bipartisan Sol... 12 hr Wildchild 1
News At Danville forum, Gillespie says tax cuts will... 12 hr Wildchild 1
More from around the web