Exclusive - Sheriff Joe to Obama: Let's Meet 'Man to Man'

Full story: Breitbart.com 31
Defiant and reflective, 80-year-old Maricopa County, Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio told Breitbart News after winning re-election that he has a message for President Barack Obama: granting amnesty to illegal immigrants is unfair to legal immigrants. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Interesting

Kansas City, MO

#1 Nov 13, 2012
Unfortunately only one is a man and it's not BHO.
Sheriff Joe the Idiot

United States

#2 Nov 13, 2012
I don't think Sheriff Joe qualifies.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#3 Nov 13, 2012
No need to meet when Obama holds all the cards. LOL !
Behind the Counter

Kansas City, MO

#4 Nov 13, 2012
Sheriff Joe the Idiot wrote:
Why don't you tell him that to his face?
sba131

United States

#5 Nov 13, 2012
Juan wrote:
YOu don't have the gonads to come to Arizona, much less take a free tour of what could be your future home. Typical all mouth.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6 Nov 13, 2012
old Joe is more in support for the country and rule of law than the so called president. Joe you cannot meet man to man being you would be the only stand up man there.

the other is a traitor against the country as is anyone in support of illegal aliens.
illegals are us

Grand Junction, CO

#7 Nov 13, 2012
tomin cali wrote:
old Joe is more in support for the country and rule of law than the so called president. Joe you cannot meet man to man being you would be the only stand up man there.
the other is a traitor against the country as is anyone in support of illegal aliens.
george bush is a traitor?
Burrito Joe

United States

#8 Nov 13, 2012
Sheriff Joe the Idiot wrote:
His pink panties disqualifies him.
sba131

United States

#9 Nov 13, 2012
Burrito Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
His pink panties disqualifies him.
A perfect fit for Obama. But Michelle wears the pants.
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

#10 Nov 13, 2012
Juan wrote:
Obama deported more illegals in the first 3 years than any other President Juan. He did DACA so he could find you guys, get a paper trail, and deport you when the election was over. He used Latino's. He black, very few black like illegals in this Country, and I know he has constituents in
Chicago whispering in his big ears, get rid of them.... ha ha ha
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

#11 Nov 13, 2012
Juan wrote:
Only until Joe see's a truck full of your brothers and seesters, then they'll be wearing pink, until the get kicked back across the border.Don't make fun of Joe, he loves illegal aliens, he loves to lock them up... ha ha
Juan

Pearland, TX

#12 Nov 14, 2012
sba131 wrote:
<quoted text> A perfect fit for Obama. But Michelle wears the pants.
You'd better get use to those pink panties, you've got to look at them for the next four years. LOL !

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#13 Nov 14, 2012
Why on Earth would Obama invite this sub-human Arpaio bigot to the White House without alerting Terminix?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#14 Nov 14, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
Why on Earth would Obama invite this sub-human Arpaio bigot to the White House without alerting Terminix?
the only sub human is obama,anti-American as he is. o lost all his fake cases against Joe yet has never paid out of pocket what his fake charges costed arizona. time for o and all the traitors to face the charges for fake law suits.
Cat74

Carpentersville, IL

#15 Nov 14, 2012
I wish Sheriff Joe was young enough to run for President. No more illegal aliens voting. They would all be deported. Crime rate would go down. We'd be respected, and lawful again in the world

Location hidden

#16 Nov 14, 2012
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
the only sub human is obama,anti-American as he is. o lost all his fake cases against Joe yet has never paid out of pocket what his fake charges costed arizona. time for o and all the traitors to face the charges for fake law suits.
What can I say? I know. You're a nincompoop!
sba131

United States

#17 Nov 14, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
I wish Sheriff Joe was young enough to run for President. No more illegal aliens voting. They would all be deported. Crime rate would go down. We'd be respected, and lawful again in the world
Great idea!

Location hidden

#18 Nov 14, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
First of all, Catnip, how many votes were cast by "illegal aliens"?(Since you make this idiotic assertion, I assume you can answer that.)

Next, your fuel level must be low. Resoect from our allies around the world is at a high point. There is great relief virtully everywhere that Romney the Robot lost the election, including those of us more attached to reality here in this country.

Further, your support for that lowlife Arpaio reveals you for the mean-spirited bigot you are. Alas, evolution will take care of you.
sba131

United States

#19 Nov 14, 2012
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd better get use to those pink panties, you've got to look at them for the next four years. LOL !
Come to Arizona and Joe will give you some free pink underwear. Naw. You don't have the Gonads to come here!.

Location hidden

#20 Nov 14, 2012
respect, not resoect (Though that couldn't hurt either).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scott Walker reverses immigration stance 10 min goonsquad 98
Catholic Charities Flooded with Young Illegal I... (Jun '14) 1 hr tomin cali 55
Suspended Attorney-turned-Rabbi Admits Making M... (Apr '12) 2 hr swedenforever 4
GOP Leaders Allow Obama's Amnesty 4 hr sandy1 25
ICE, Tyson Foods Partner to Help Fight Illegal ... (Jan '11) 4 hr swedenforever 17
Poll: Majority Of Americans Oppose Obama's Exec... 6 hr ACTUALLY 3
UCLA Workshop: Illegal Aliens Are Just Like Dyi... 8 hr wild child 15
More from around the web