Our View: Immigration reform: A chang...

Our View: Immigration reform: A change of heart

There are 24 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Dec 1, 2012, titled Our View: Immigration reform: A change of heart. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

REPUBLICAN politicians have certainly taken last month's election results to heart.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Legals against Illegals!”

Since: Dec 11

Willing to stand and Fight!

#1 Dec 1, 2012
softer stance on immigration He said immigration reform could be "a powerful source of economic renewal for 21st century America."
----------
yea right a softer stance is pc for give millions of illegals free amnesty and put them ahead of those doing it right!

Sign petitions to enforce immigration laws,impeach Obama and more!
http://americanmove.webs.com/thepage.htm

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#2 Dec 2, 2012
What is it about Liberals that they are so blind to history, the mistakes of the past, and the idea that doing the same thing over and over will result in a different outcome?

Every amnesty since 1986 has resulted in one glaring fact..... An even bigger swarm of illegals flooding across the borders, both North and South.

Liberals.... too stupid to pour piss out of a boot when the instructions are printed on the bottom.

How are y'all going to survive when America is a 3rd World shit hole like Mexico, Nicaragua, Venezuela or Guatemala?

I'll go off the grid before I contribute to the support of any more illegals.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3 Dec 2, 2012
Anarchy is looming in the wings...keep on allowing lawbreakers to get free passes and see how they will pay you back...I imagine WE won't like their idea of payback. They want to change this country into THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM, WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY!
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#5 Dec 2, 2012
Republicans have not had a change of heart. They will sell out America as fast as the Democrats if they think it will bring them money and power. There is no good or bad party. There are only good and bad people. Until those who blindly follow what their "party" says rather than selecting the right person for the job nothing will change. The problem Republicans have is that the Democrats have already taken the Santa Clause role leaving the Republicans looking like Scrooge.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2017 and beyond

#6 Dec 2, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
Anarchy is looming in the wings...keep on allowing lawbreakers to get free passes and see how they will pay you back...I imagine WE won't like their idea of payback. They want to change this country into THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM, WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY!
That is a fact.

Since: Jan 12

Granbury, TX

#7 Dec 2, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>That is a fact.
Why do people ignore the facts? If these people can come in illegally, then whats to stop another Muhammad atta or any other terrorist from entering? No matter what reason they WANT to come in, the law must be followed!

Location hidden

#8 Dec 2, 2012
TLCLeebo wrote:
<quoted text>Why do people ignore the facts? If these people can come in illegally, then whats to stop another Muhammad atta or any other terrorist from entering? No matter what reason they WANT to come in, the law must be followed!
A TV station in Atlanta, GA looked into that.

Here is the first inn a 2 part story they did. It might answer your question.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2017 and beyond

#9 Dec 2, 2012
TLCLeebo wrote:
<quoted text>Why do people ignore the facts? If these people can come in illegally, then whats to stop another Muhammad atta or any other terrorist from entering? No matter what reason they WANT to come in, the law must be followed!
To the letter as per our constitution as it stands now.
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#10 Dec 2, 2012
I wish the FBI, ICE and local Police departments could be the only ones involved in protecting our Sovereignty. The Pres. and the Speakers of the House need to get the hell out of States right's as every State has a different opinion about amnesty. And then, simply apply the law that is on the books today. Enforce those laws and protect our Border. The GOP and the Lib's, need to butt out.They're stuck in Washington and don't have a clue what going on out here.
Juan

United States

#12 Dec 2, 2012
U guys should work in the white house lol glad u study n read lol :-)

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#13 Dec 2, 2012
Bama Yankee wrote:
What is it about Liberals that they are so blind to history, the mistakes of the past, and the idea that doing the same thing over and over will result in a different outcome?
Every amnesty since 1986 has resulted in one glaring fact..... An even bigger swarm of illegals flooding across the borders, both North and South.
Liberals.... too stupid to pour piss out of a boot when the instructions are printed on the bottom.
How are y'all going to survive when America is a 3rd World shit hole like Mexico, Nicaragua, Venezuela or Guatemala?
I'll go off the grid before I contribute to the support of any more illegals.
Don't slam the door behind you.
sba131

United States

#14 Dec 2, 2012
TLCLeebo wrote:
I live in Arizona and the border patrol has found Islam terrorist books, Muslim garments and other evidence of their presence. on the border. How dumb can we get?

Location hidden

#15 Dec 2, 2012
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Don't slam the door behind you.
“Happiness comes through giving”

You're going to be in 7th heaven once you and your fellow liberals have given America away to 3rd world scum, aren't you?

I'm prepared. Are you?
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#16 Dec 3, 2012
TLCLeebo wrote:
I guess you did not hear the news. Mohammed Atta and the other 9/11 hijackers were all here legally.

Ironically some people felt that we were too difficult with the poor Saudi people after 9/11. In 2006 President Bush and Saudi King Abdullah brokered a deal to fast track visa requests for Saudis.

So there you have it. If you have the good fortune of coming from the same country as 11 of the 19 hijackers you can go right to the front of the line instead of waiting with those silly Mexicans.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#17 Dec 3, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
watching the news most countries who are seeing how bad this problem is in their land has already started making a stand against illegal aliens,some the gov finally started standing up for the only ones they should,"their own citizens above all others".

we must be too weak to make a stand or know obama will call in the military against his own citizens before he would run off illegal aliens and show 100% support for citizens above invaders.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#18 Dec 3, 2012
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
A TV station in Atlanta, GA looked into that.
Here is the first inn a 2 part story they did. It might answer your question.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lobG80Xvp6MXX
just shows this gov supports another 911 and cares nothing of the safety of U.S. citizens,too bad all news station will not air this far to many feel sorry for illegal aliens and need to know this.

homeland janet knew about this and i bet she is behind the hidng of the utm papers.

Location hidden

#19 Dec 4, 2012
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you did not hear the news. Mohammed Atta and the other 9/11 hijackers were all here legally.
Ironically some people felt that we were too difficult with the poor Saudi people after 9/11. In 2006 President Bush and Saudi King Abdullah brokered a deal to fast track visa requests for Saudis.
So there you have it. If you have the good fortune of coming from the same country as 11 of the 19 hijackers you can go right to the front of the line instead of waiting with those silly Mexicans.
So... you just ignore the fact that they overstayed their visas, making them just as illegals as any border jumper?

You Liberals seem to have the same mindset as my cat. What she does after using the litter box is much like reading your posts.

One other thing..... since you like to bring up history.... how many times did Clinton promise to bring to justice the terrorists responsible for so many American deaths, and how many times did he pass on having bin Laden's head served up on a platter?

Wow me with your witty response.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#20 Dec 4, 2012
Nothing is going to happen, the elections are over. In Jan states will start work on more illegal aliens bills and laws to get rids of illegal aliens.

Secure Communities goes nationwide next month along with the Real ID act (15 Jan 2013).

BTW, i'am getting my passport renewed next month. I'll be visiting Bangkok and Seoul next year. Boy, i'am glad i'am not a illegal alien. What's it like to not be able to go anywhere?
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#21 Dec 4, 2012
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Executive Summary
This report covers the immigration histories of 94 terrorists who operated in the United States between the early 1990s and 2004, including six of the September 11th hijackers. Other than the hijackers, almost all of these individuals have been indicted or convicted for their crimes. The report builds on prior work done by 9/11 Commission and the Center for Immigration Studies, providing more information than has been previously been made public.

The findings show widespread terrorist violations of immigration laws. The report highlights the danger of our lax immigration system, not just in terms of who is allowed in, but also how terrorists, once in the country, used weaknesses in the system to remain here. The report makes clear that strict enforcement of immigration law -- at American consulates overseas, at ports of entry, and within the United States -- must be an integral part of our efforts to prevent future attacks on U.S. soil.

Among the findings:

Of the 94 foreign-born terrorists who operated in the United States, the study found that about two-thirds (59) committed immigration fraud prior to or in conjunction with taking part in terrorist activity.

Of the 59 terrorists who violated the law, many committed multiple immigration violations -- 79 instances in all.

In 47 instances, immigration benefits sought or acquired prior to 9/11 enabled the terrorists to stay in the United States after 9/11 and continue their terrorist activities. In at least two instances, terrorists were still able to acquire immigration benefits after 9/11.

Temporary visas were a common means of entering; 18 terrorists had student visas and another four had applications approved to study in the United States. At least 17 terrorists used a visitor visa -- either tourist (B2) or business (B1).

There were 11 instances of passport fraud and 10 instances of visa fraud; in total 34 individuals were charged with making false statements to an immigration official.

In at least 13 instances, terrorists overstayed their temporary visas.

In 17 instances, terrorists claimed to lack proper travel documents and applied for asylum, often at a port of entry.

Fraud was used not only to gain entry into the United States, but also to remain, or "embed," in the country.

Seven terrorists were indicted for acquiring or using various forms of fake identification, including driver's licenses, birth certificates, Social Security cards, and immigration arrival records.

Once in the United States, 16 of 23 terrorists became legal permanent residents, often by marrying an American. There were at least nine sham marriages.

In total, 20 of 21 foreign terrorists became naturalized U.S. citizens.

http://www.cis.org/articles/2005/kephart.html

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#22 Dec 4, 2012
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Illegal alien Mexicans have killed more Americans than all the terrorists put together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Portland 'Dreamer' arrested by immigration agen... 6 min jonjedi 2
News Source: ICE is targeting 'sanctuary cities' wit... 1 hr TAAM 13
News Trump's immigration crackdown sparks East Bosto... 1 hr Johnson 39
News Mexican government helping illegal alien, welfa... 2 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 11
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 3 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 15,827
News Immigration Under Trump: Hate Messages Flood Ma... 4 hr spud 13
News Tucker Carlson LEVELS Attorney Of ILLEGAL Immig... 4 hr spud 4
More from around the web