Activists Block Bus In Protest Near San Francisco Immigration Office

Oct 18, 2013 Full story: CBS Local 19

Dozens of protesters surrounded a bus believed to be filled with immigrants slated for deportation at the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services office in San Francisco, a protest organizer said Thursday.

Read more
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Oct 18, 2013
Open the doors to the bus take them all in and deport them all. Or just drag them back too Mexico.
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Oct 18, 2013
Think of the family you left in your home country . Were just trying to see that you are not separated from them . you get a free ride back to see them . Perhaps they will stay home this time ???? And wont have to miss their family members .
Magadala

Graham, WA

#3 Oct 19, 2013
They do it in SF where it is safe! They should all be stacked on the bus with them! This is obstruction of justice is what it is called!!! What would happen if you did this?
Magadala

Graham, WA

#4 Oct 19, 2013
bob wrote:
Think of the family you left in your home country . Were just trying to see that you are not separated from them . you get a free ride back to see them . Perhaps they will stay home this time ???? And wont have to miss their family members .
Some whine that they are restricted in travel and that they haven't seen mamacita in decades!
LANDMINE THE BORDER

Danbury, CT

#5 Oct 19, 2013
Filthy illegals.

There needs a to be a bounty on their heads.
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#6 Oct 19, 2013
2 million and 20 million to go. What is wrong with this bunch. Break our laws, use our wealth, take all you want and then when it's time to gather up your toys and go home, you scream like little two year olds.... You did not think you could steal citizenship did you??? Apparently you've been lied too by Obama. He has hired another black guy to run DHS, you think deportations are up, wait until this guy is in charge.... Go home, grow up and quit living in a dream-world where I have to give you, my hard earned tax dollar's, for zero return. The San Frans. illegals being invited are techies only.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#7 Oct 20, 2013
The undocumented will not take this type of treatment, we do have rights and that is the right to demonstrate just like anyone else.

Many of us deserve citizenship and the benefits that go along with it. I have been here since an infant.
Magadala

Graham, WA

#8 Oct 20, 2013
Juan wrote:
The undocumented will not take this type of treatment, we do have rights and that is the right to demonstrate just like anyone else.
Many of us deserve citizenship and the benefits that go along with it. I have been here since an infant.
LIAR!!!
I know, I know, every illegal alien came here as an infant. Even your mother came as an infant...
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#9 Oct 20, 2013
Magadala wrote:
<quoted text>
Some whine that they are restricted in travel and that they haven't seen mamacita in decades!
So we should do them a favor and send them home . and lock down the border so they cant come back .
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#10 Oct 20, 2013
Juan wrote:
You don't have the right to even be here , let alone demonstrate . Perhaps you should read the immigration laws even the ones you choose to ignore. You have no rights!!!!!!!!!! NONE!!!!!!!! Get used to it .
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#11 Oct 23, 2013
I won't be going anywhere in the near future. Most people would never even know I was undocumented. I drive a nice truck, have a good job and do anything I want.
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#12 Oct 23, 2013
What's an undocumented?
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#14 Oct 24, 2013
Juan wrote:
I won't be going anywhere in the near future. Most people would never even know I was undocumented. I drive a nice truck, have a good job and do anything I want.
Juanita. Your arrogance regarding the sovereignty of my Country is appalling. And driving a cool truck doesn't make you a Citizen. It only makes you dillusional. You and 20 million other thieves and leech's. We had this discussion numerous times. Defending law breakers doesn't improve your Status anywhere. Especially on this forum. Had you and your family's made even a little effort to become a legal citizen. And didn't continue to spew LaRatza crap too us, you'd be completely welcomed and respected... Until then, you're just a careless culture without discipline.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#16 Oct 26, 2013
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>Juanita. Your arrogance regarding the sovereignty of my Country is appalling. And driving a cool truck doesn't make you a Citizen. It only makes you dillusional. You and 20 million other thieves and leech's. We had this discussion numerous times. Defending law breakers doesn't improve your Status anywhere. Especially on this forum. Had you and your family's made even a little effort to become a legal citizen. And didn't continue to spew LaRatza crap too us, you'd be completely welcomed and respected... Until then, you're just a careless culture without discipline.
I spent all day today gathering up materials for next week. Will relax tomorrow and watch the NFL before starting several new jobs next week. Most of my work is electrical and small home repairs but I was asked to pour a concrete slab for a patio, it's larger than I would like but I have the people and skills to do it.
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#17 Oct 28, 2013
Juan wrote:
YOU ARE UNDOCUMENTED !!!!!!!!!! How long until that is not considered PC???? They what you going to do ???
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#18 Oct 28, 2013
Bob.......too much fire water, what are you trying to say.
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#19 Oct 28, 2013
Juan wrote:
Bob.......too much fire water, what are you trying to say.
Then stop drinking the firewater . Drink Kool-Aid . You are undocumented !!!!!!!
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#20 Oct 28, 2013
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>Juanita. Your arrogance regarding the sovereignty of my Country is appalling. And driving a cool truck doesn't make you a Citizen. It only makes you dillusional. You and 20 million other thieves and leech's. We had this discussion numerous times. Defending law breakers doesn't improve your Status anywhere. Especially on this forum. Had you and your family's made even a little effort to become a legal citizen. And didn't continue to spew LaRatza crap too us, you'd be completely welcomed and respected... Until then, you're just a careless culture without discipline.
He wouldn't be doing any work on my houses.
Sam Toliver

AOL

#21 Oct 31, 2013
Now that BHO has been caught telling the Lies regarding the impact of the ACA it will be tough for him to pass Immigration Reform. No sane citizen can trust him to keep his word.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Amnesty Numbers Game Jason Richwine 1 hour ... 23 min spud 3
News Students vow hunger strike for immigrant state ... 7 hr tomin cali 9
News Unions Are Increasingly Bargaining To Protect U... 11 hr QUITTNER Mar 30 2015 12
News More undocumented workers moving into management 13 hr OId Sailor 2
News Pew Researcher: Rate of Illegal Immigrant Males... 13 hr Who Guessed It 4
News Boise Immigration Rally Draws Hundreds, Call fo... (May '13) 13 hr Who Guessed It 122
News Undocumented immigrants can apply for ban waiver 13 hr spytheweb 3
More from around the web