Woman sentenced in illegal driver's l...

Woman sentenced in illegal driver's license ring

There are 4 comments on the KOB-TV New Mexico story from Dec 14, 2012, titled Woman sentenced in illegal driver's license ring. In it, KOB-TV New Mexico reports that:

A woman who claims to be a political pawn in the immigration debate has been sentenced to 10 years for forging affidavits that authorities say allowed 44 illegal immigrants to get New Mexico driver's licenses.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOB-TV New Mexico.

no amnesty

United States

#1 Dec 14, 2012
She's a pawn. No, she is a lowlife criminal who profited by forging documents for even lower lowlifes, illegal aliens who are above the law. What kind of citizens are these people with backs that are wet going to be if there is amnesty?
Magadala

United States

#2 Dec 14, 2012
"Hernandez's attorney, Scott Mullins, says his client was singled out for overzealous prosecution "

I mean, come on! States are giving dl's to illegal aliens, why do they have to do this? Oh, yeah, I get it, they are so use to committing fraud that that it is better than going to CA, WA, to get a dl, illegal aliens do it all the time.
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#3 Dec 14, 2012
Again, an anti American Mexican who cries wolf and when found out she's just another thief, sing's the immigration mantra....oh poor me, I'm just a pawn, I never meant to give illegal aliens driver's license's. And we will never know how many she sold before getting caught. These criminals influence this Country that breaking the law is okay, stealing other peoples Identity no problem, and 10 year's is a pat on the wrist. Disgusting.
Magadala

United States

#4 Dec 14, 2012
ronnie wrote:
Again, an anti American Mexican who cries wolf and when found out she's just another thief, sing's the immigration mantra....oh poor me, I'm just a pawn, I never meant to give illegal aliens driver's license's. And we will never know how many she sold before getting caught. These criminals influence this Country that breaking the law is okay, stealing other peoples Identity no problem, and 10 year's is a pat on the wrist. Disgusting.
One thing the CAN do! Cancel all of the dl's that were issued. The said part about it is that they don't take the next step. It's the same with IRS fraud. I was reading where there were hundreds of apps filed at ONE address. No mention of declining all thay came from that address unless proof, just that they found it. Crissallmighty!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Asians, many out of shame, not seeking U.S. dep... 14 min Synque 30
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 hr Memo From Turner 3,322
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 4 hr dumbass the deadbeat 9,753
News Undocumented entrepreneur faces uncertain fate 6 hr Quirky 23
News Sharyl Attkisson: Homeland Security Mum on U.S.... 13 hr spud 4
News EDITORIAL: Immigration system is cruel 15 hr tomin cali 1
News Torn families of Cambodian refugees deported fr... 16 hr HOLLA ISABELLA 2
More from around the web