Gov: Nebraska Will Deny Benefits to I...

Gov: Nebraska Will Deny Benefits to Illegal Immigrants

There are 537 comments on the KOLN-TV Lincoln story from Aug 17, 2012, titled Gov: Nebraska Will Deny Benefits to Illegal Immigrants. In it, KOLN-TV Lincoln reports that:

Gov. Dave Heineman says Nebraska will continue to deny driver's licenses to young illegal immigrants who are now eligible for U.S. work permits under a new Obama administration policy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOLN-TV Lincoln.

spud

Springfield, NJ

#48 Aug 20, 2012
Why the hell aren't the gutless Republicans doing anything about this? I'll tell you. They're still too stupid to realise that Dems. will get all the illegal votes. There are too many George Bush, Lindsey Grahem, John McCain, John Boehner etc. etc. types

Since: Feb 09

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#49 Aug 20, 2012
One down, 49 to go.
LaRaza Douche Bags

AOL

#50 Aug 20, 2012
spud wrote:
Why the hell aren't the gutless Republicans doing anything about this? I'll tell you. They're still too stupid to realise that Dems. will get all the illegal votes. There are too many George Bush, Lindsey Grahem, John McCain, John Boehner etc. etc. types
Vote the RINO's out. The more conservatives you put in offices the less the pro-open border, pro-illegal democrat politicians can do to ignore our own immigration laws.

As the Newsweek article said. "Hit The Road Barack" and dont'cha come back no more no more no more no more...
LaRaza Douche Bags

AOL

#51 Aug 20, 2012
justagi wrote:
One down, 49 to go.

AZ. is refusing to give entitlements and a driver license to illegals who sign up for deportation waivers and work permits too.

Maybe the illegals will all move to CA.

CA gives them everything including a driver license and a free college education.

I hear that some of the Mexicans there actually know how to properly fill out a Taco Bell job application form now, in spanish of course.

Oh, I almost forgot, the CA taxpayers are just thrilled with the results of all the "investments" they've made in ESL classes because some Mexicans can now say, in english, "Where is my welfare check", and "where do I get my EBT card".

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

#52 Aug 20, 2012
wow.
we're you all this angry back in 1986 as well?
that amnesty wasn't just kids, it was everyone.
Mexican Pendejos

AOL

#53 Aug 20, 2012
anneutral wrote:
wow.
Obama's amnesty is for illegals up to "35" years of age. They are not "kids" by any stretch of the imagination.

I was really pissed at Reagan for his believing that Teddy "The Drunk Liar" Kennedy and the democrats in the House and Senate would appropriate/provide the money to "seal" our southern border as they promised they would if Reagan would agree to an amnesty. The lieing cocksuckers made a fool out of Reagan.

Hope Teddy is on the B-B-Q spit in hell on a slow roast.

Since: Feb 09

Fayetteville, TN

#54 Aug 20, 2012
LaRaza Douche Bags wrote:
<quoted text>48.
AZ. is refusing to give entitlements and a driver license to illegals who sign up for deportation waivers and work permits too.
CA gives them everything including a driver license and a free college education.
I hear that some of the Mexicans there actually know how to properly fill out a Taco Bell job application form now, in spanish of course.
Oh, I almost forgot, the CA taxpayers are just thrilled with the results of all the "investments" they've made in ESL classes because some Mexicans can now say, in english, "Where is my welfare check", and "where do I get my EBT card".
Thank you for keeping me straight.(That's "grassy ass" for you illegals reading this).

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#56 Aug 20, 2012
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for keeping me straight.(That's "grassy ass" for you illegals reading this).
Obama's DOJ is suing / has sued Alabama, Utah and South Carolina over their strict immigration laws too.

Alabama is now conducting random night time stops on highways leading in and out of the state, checking driver's licenses, registration and proof of insurance.

I presume the night time stops are to avoid any claims of racial profiling. If you can't see who is driving before the stop, a profiling claim can't be supported.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#58 Aug 20, 2012
anneutral wrote:
wow.
This amnesty has a expiration date on it.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#59 Aug 20, 2012
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's DOJ is suing / has sued Alabama, Utah and South Carolina over their strict immigration laws too.
Alabama is now conducting random night time stops on highways leading in and out of the state, checking driver's licenses, registration and proof of insurance.
I presume the night time stops are to avoid any claims of racial profiling. If you can't see who is driving before the stop, a profiling claim can't be supported.
They cry profiling at DUI check points.

Location hidden

#60 Aug 20, 2012
spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>
They cry profiling at DUI check points.
That only works in liberal states.
spud

Springfield, NJ

#64 Aug 21, 2012
All states should do this. If we let Obama get away with this executive order to not enforce immigration laws, we might as well be living under a dictator.
Obama The Dick-tator

AOL

#65 Aug 21, 2012
spud wrote:
All states should do this. If we let Obama get away with this executive order to not enforce immigration laws, we might as well be living under a dictator.
Ummmmmmmmmmm...!? You are.

Where you been? In a coma?
Redman

Choctaw, OK

#66 Aug 21, 2012
I hope all states refuse to give aid of any kind to or hire illegals.... this alone would put many Americans back to work. This old BS about "They are only doing work Americans won't do" is wrong, wrong, wrong, get tough America!
Garcia

El Paso, TX

#67 Aug 21, 2012
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
New York is $2 Billion in the hole, can't provide obligated services to taxpayers now but they can provide college aid to illegals?
I'm looking forward to New York imploding.
We the tax paying citizens of this country are fed up paying for illegals housing, medical care, education, food and so many more public services. We the people of the USA have spoken loud and clear about not wanting illegal law breakers in our country but our government which was made by the people to represent it's people does not hear us. The federal government has failed us.The federal government has made a mockery out of our justice system. It is no longer a democracy but a dictatorship. The USA is favoring illegals over it's citizens and this needs to stop. It is coming to a point where we all have to assemble on the streets and let our voices be heard. It is a shame what our government is doing to our country.
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!

Location hidden

#68 Aug 21, 2012
LaRaza Douche Bags wrote:
<quoted text>48.

At least one of the following is necessary to get a driver's license in AL:

Certified U.S. birth certificate issued by an agency designated by state or federal authority.
U.S. passport.
Alabama identification card.
Alabama driver license.
Certificate of naturalization.
Certificate of citizenship.
U.S. certificate of birth abroad.
Resident alien card.
Valid foreign passport with valid U.S. immigration document.

Secondary ID required also.

“My Colostomy Bag is Full”

Since: Feb 11

Sterling, CO

#69 Aug 21, 2012
TheShocker wrote:
<quoted text>
The "Federal" has no authority to tell the individual States to issue Driver Licenses to people who have invaded the Country. Basic Constitutional knowledge. Epic Fail on your part.
DL's are a states right issue but the feds are free to deny public funding on projects that a state might need lets say in transportation or road repair if the state does not agree to issue DL's. You all better be lucky that Obama is not pushing this type of policy as it's very plausible.
Maharishi Rico Yogi

Los Angeles, CA

#71 Aug 21, 2012
spud wrote:
U.S. Presidents have issued executive orders since 1789. According to your logic the USA has been under a dictatorship for a very long time.

You might want to check your facts also. Obama has not declared a moratorium on deportation for all illegal aliens, just a small group of people who fall under strict guidelines and for a two year period.

Obama is still in fact still deporting illegal aliens.
Who Knows

Royal Oak, MI

#72 Aug 21, 2012
anneutral wrote:
wow.
Didn't see the problem back then as you could count on one hand the number of foreigners you would see in a year!

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

#73 Aug 21, 2012
Who Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't see the problem back then as you could count on one hand the number of foreigners you would see in a year!
that's actually not true.
the majority of immigrants back then were from Europe and Asia, only about 25% were hispanic.
that percentage has changed since then though, and now about 68% are hispanic.
the actual number hasn't really changed, even accounting for illegals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News President Trump to meet with Pope Francis 2 hr AZPat 1
News ICE Has Made Over 41,000 Arrests in Trump's Fir... 7 hr UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 17
News Staggering number of visa overstays now biggest... 9 hr tomin cali 1
News Arrest rate of 'non-criminal' illegal immigrant... 11 hr tomin cali 5
News Australia Puts Illegal Aliens On Notice: Prove ... 12 hr tomin cali 1
News Ohio Lawmakers Get Into a Heated Debate Over Un... 13 hr Red Crosse 6
News Trump Administration Now Deploying Controversia... 15 hr tomin cali 1
More from around the web