Gov: Nebraska Will Deny Benefits to I...

Gov: Nebraska Will Deny Benefits to Illegal Immigrants

There are 537 comments on the KOLN-TV Lincoln story from Aug 17, 2012, titled Gov: Nebraska Will Deny Benefits to Illegal Immigrants. In it, KOLN-TV Lincoln reports that:

Gov. Dave Heineman says Nebraska will continue to deny driver's licenses to young illegal immigrants who are now eligible for U.S. work permits under a new Obama administration policy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOLN-TV Lincoln.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#374 Oct 8, 2012
Undecided Voter wrote:
The proper term is illegal alien, an immigrant is one who lawfully changes his country. Such as our forebearers were immigrants to America
I really don't care what is 'proper', I am NOT politically correct, therefore they are illegal aliens!! However, tis very true, that our forebearers were immigrants, and may I add..........they were also very LEGAL!

“Mormons will brainwash you”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#376 Oct 8, 2012
Va te suce le enculer wrote:
<quoted text>Of the 10 or 11 million illegal, less than 200,000 are involve with drugs, weapons, and human trafficking. So your "Some" should be modified to lesser than some!
Well all of them include crossing a border illegally. Most before the fence was put up. There all criminals
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#377 Oct 9, 2012
we should cave their stinking heads in with pipes

force them to work for nothing and then serve them urine contaminated water

rip off their ball and hang them on signs posted at the border
sba131

United States

#378 Oct 9, 2012
Always Right wrote:
YES YES YES. DENY DENY DENY. Dam illegals getting everything for FREE. While Americans PAY FOR IT. FY obama!
Get that A-HOLE obama outta here and send him back to africa where he belongs. obama is ruinning America and smiling the whole time, DUMMIES!
Vote Romney Ryan and lets get that POS out of OUR White House!
Finally some common sense! Osama has just about destroyed this country! He has had his chance It can't get any worse!
juan

Phoenix, AZ

#379 Oct 9, 2012
how naive HEY WE ARE TRYING TO DO IT RIGHT way BUT YOU ARE NOT let us not do it . SO if u cant walk YOU HAVE 2 RUN
juan

Phoenix, AZ

#380 Oct 9, 2012
i bet MOST of u are LASY bumps . MISTAKE YOU MOTHER Made LOL love u all pieces of SPERM
sba131

United States

#381 Oct 9, 2012
mikemike wrote:
<quoted text>you better hurry, with white on white crime, 0 birth rate,skin cancer, your time is running short,the next hundred years you'll be extinct[ sucker]
Not if the next civil war happens sooner than later. Ethnic cleansing dirt bag!
sba131

United States

#382 Oct 9, 2012
juan wrote:
how naive HEY WE ARE TRYING TO DO IT RIGHT way BUT YOU ARE NOT let us not do it . SO if u cant walk YOU HAVE 2 RUN
What is the difference between doing it right and illegal? Still the same mental giant Juan.
Border Jumper

Los Angeles, CA

#383 Oct 9, 2012
Gladiator76 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well all of them include crossing a border illegally. Most before the fence was put up. There all criminals
It's OK to cross the border. Everyone does it.
Border Jumper

Los Angeles, CA

#384 Oct 9, 2012
sba131 wrote:
<quoted text> What is the difference between doing it right and illegal? Still the same mental giant Juan.
If I cross the border the honest way, I have to pay money. If I cross the border illegally I save money.

Arriba!!!
Border Jumper

Los Angeles, CA

#385 Oct 9, 2012
sba131 wrote:
<quoted text> Not if the next civil war happens sooner than later. Ethnic cleansing dirt bag!
Hey gringo, do you think you're the only snow money with guns? I've always wanted a shrunken head placed in my game room. Blonde hair preferably.
Border Jumper

Los Angeles, CA

#386 Oct 9, 2012
juan wrote:
i bet MOST of u are LASY bumps . MISTAKE YOU MOTHER Made LOL love u all pieces of SPERM
Don't talk about bodily fluids in front of gringos, it makes them horniado.
Border Jumper

Los Angeles, CA

#387 Oct 9, 2012
sba131 wrote:
<quoted text> Finally some common sense! Osama has just about destroyed this country! He has had his chance It can't get any worse!
It can get much much worst if you vote for Mitt Romney. Me and my illegal alien family will vote for Obama.
Border Jumper

Los Angeles, CA

#388 Oct 9, 2012
Storm Warning wrote:
we should cave their stinking heads in with pipes
force them to work for nothing and then serve them urine contaminated water
rip off their ball and hang them on signs posted at the border
And then you'll goto jail where your gringo azz will have to deal with the illegal alien gangs in there.

Btw, bring lots of lube.
Border Jumper

Los Angeles, CA

#389 Oct 9, 2012
Undecided Voter wrote:
The proper term is illegal alien, an immigrant is one who lawfully changes his country. Such as our forebearers were immigrants to America
Actually the proper term is Future Citizens.

Since: Feb 09

Louisville, KY

#390 Oct 9, 2012
Border Jumper wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey gringo, do you think you're the only snow money with guns? I've always wanted a shrunken head placed in my game room. Blonde hair preferably.
Bring it.
Border Jumper

Los Angeles, CA

#391 Oct 9, 2012
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>Bring it.
Already did.

Illegal aliens murder 12 Americans daily
http://www.wnd.com/2006/11/39031/

Beat that chump.
sba131

United States

#393 Oct 9, 2012
Border Jumper wrote:
<quoted text>
Already did.
Beat that chump.
Your turn is coming. Sooner than later! Your ramblings are cheap!

Since: Feb 09

Louisville, KY

#394 Oct 9, 2012
Border Jumper wrote:
<quoted text>
Already did.
Beat that chump.
<hmmm> like we don't have enough criminals without importing more- thanks for proving our point. Gonna get ugly for you illegals. Keep throwing gasoline on the fire.
sba131

United States

#395 Oct 9, 2012
Buck Fiden wrote:
<quoted text>They're going to put you in chains!!!!
And a free plane ride south via Con Air!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Source: ICE is targeting 'sanctuary cities' wit... 44 min Seen Pharts 4
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 2 hr coco 15,797
News County to help Mexico educate immigrants on rights 2 hr New Resident 50
News Reporter Goes Where Liberal Media Won't, Asks S... 2 hr Quirky 55
News Undocumented immigrant accused in alleged rape ... 4 hr The Mule 25
News LAPD: Deportation fears possibly impacting Hisp... 6 hr Wildchild 4
News Mexico's Top Diplomat Says Nation Can Survive E... 8 hr Wildchild 1
More from around the web