Wilkes-Barre man caught in country il...

Wilkes-Barre man caught in country illegally for fifth time

There are 101 comments on the Examiner.com story from May 18, 2012, titled Wilkes-Barre man caught in country illegally for fifth time. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Mike Cutler , a 30 year retired INS Special Agent, places a high priority on educating citizens on the subject of illegal immigration.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
disgusting

De Soto, KS

#1 May 18, 2012
Michael Cutler would be an outstanding Homeland Security Secretary!
I Love Haters

Los Angeles, CA

#2 May 18, 2012
Mike Cutler should spend whats left of his golden years with his family and end his racist hate agenda.
disgusting

De Soto, KS

#3 May 18, 2012
I Love Haters wrote:
Mike Cutler should spend whats left of his golden years with his family and end his racist hate agenda.
STFU Rico!
Sanchez

El Paso, TX

#4 May 18, 2012
I Love Haters wrote:
You are one stupid dumb person. You are a perfect example of what we don't need in our country. Run along now and join your illegal alien friends. Another suggestion, why don't you pat each other on the back and smell each others crap but do it on the way back to your sorry ass country. STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!!!!!!
I Love Hater

Los Angeles, CA

#5 May 18, 2012
Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one stupid dumb person. You are a perfect example of what we don't need in our country. Run along now and join your illegal alien friends. Another suggestion, why don't you pat each other on the back and smell each others crap but do it on the way back to your sorry ass country. STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!!!!!!
Like I said before, the man should enjoy his golden years. All he's gonna do is give himself a heart attack.

Old people who hate = old hearts = heart attacks.

BTW, flagged & report for personal attacks.
Just Slim

Vxj, Sweden

#6 May 18, 2012
Viva the truth!!! whatever that is
Exactly

Saint Louis, MO

#7 May 18, 2012
Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9 May 19, 2012
But but nappy says our border is more secure than ever and illegal alien crossings are way down...nappy lies like a Persian rug...
bollocks

Hull, UK

#10 May 21, 2012
I bet this same cutter fool is a church going hipocrit too, read your buybull moron it says love thy Neighbour,you inbred waste of your mothers egg

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#11 May 22, 2012
bollocks wrote:
I bet this same cutter fool is a church going hipocrit too, read your buybull moron it says love thy Neighbour,you inbred waste of your mothers egg
We have laws, and this cretin illegal has chosen to ignore them...five times. Really??? The good book also says that we are to obey the laws of man as well as those of God. Lying, cheating, stealing and coveting their neighbors to the north's goods are among some big transgressions that illegals commit daily. We won't get into their sexual improprieties. Come here the right way, assimilate and contribute, that's all we want of them. What we have coming in is a bunch of opportunists who have no intention of doing any of the aforementioned.
Mary

Lagrange, OH

#12 May 22, 2012
bollocks wrote:
It also says obey the laws or be afraid. And, I bet the church goer can spell hypocrite, which is more than you can do, moron.
bollocks

Hull, UK

#13 May 22, 2012
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>It also says obey the laws or be afraid. And, I bet the church goer can spell hypocrite, which is more than you can do, moron.
Typical religofreak arn't you, picking & choosing the bits you want out of your silly book, this cutter nutter is a hypocritical old fool who ought to of died a long time ago, I bet your all pro-life & pro- death penalty too, if your god existed he would hate you. I teach young people that the bible is part of the Harry potter series, miracles & all lol. Xxxxx
bollocks

Hull, UK

#14 May 22, 2012
I've often thought that If Jesus existed he was prob a good conjurer as I've seen all his so called miracles re enacted in tv by stage magicians. My beliefs have more credibility then yours.

Since: Nov 09

Newnan, GA

#15 May 22, 2012
I Love Haters wrote:
ILLEGAL is not a race....it is a status, so your racist remark is nothing but bullshit. Typical of you pro amnesty scumbags. When you have no legitimate argument you play the race card. It doesn't work anymore. As far as being a hater....yeah I do hate...I hate people who don't have enough respect for my nation to come here LEGALLY.

“It matters but not very much”

Since: Oct 07

Houston, TX

#16 May 30, 2012
The article says: "So, the next time you're tempted to think illegal immigration is a victimless crime, remember that you don't speak for me or most Americans who shoulder the alien burden via taxes. We should all resent the presence of aliens in our communities and the increased burdens they place on us. Just as importantly, we should resent and resist titles of affirmation being conferred upon them such as what occurs when apologists refer to them as immigrants, Christians, or any term which implies honor.

Whether black, white or yellow, from Mexico, Ireland or Guyana, there is nothing honorable about illegal aliens nor those who in any way encourage or assist them."

Exactly. Arrest, detain and deport all illegal aliens. They're all criminals by definition according to our laws and any decent brand of morality you want to consult. Aiding and abetting illegal aliens is also a criminal act. Arrest and imprison pro-illegals. They're felons.
uIdiotRacesMAkeW orldPeace

United States

#17 May 30, 2012
Independent patriot wrote:
The article says: "So, the next time you're tempted to think illegal immigration is a victimless crime, remember that you don't speak for me or most Americans who shoulder the alien burden via taxes. We should all resent the presence of aliens in our communities and the increased burdens they place on us. Just as importantly, we should resent and resist titles of affirmation being conferred upon them such as what occurs when apologists refer to them as immigrants, Christians, or any term which implies honor.
Whether black, white or yellow, from Mexico, Ireland or Guyana, there is nothing honorable about illegal aliens nor those who in any way encourage or assist them."
Exactly. Arrest, detain and deport all illegal aliens. They're all criminals by definition according to our laws and any decent brand of morality you want to consult. Aiding and abetting illegal aliens is also a criminal act. Arrest and imprison pro-illegals. They're felons.
The SME depends on these illegals and your food prices will hyper-inflated -- for 1 Florida small Navel Orange retail at $0.33 wwll move up to $2 or even $3/orange... And, some of our Americans don't want the hot/dangerous/back-breaking jobs? So?

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#18 May 30, 2012
uIdiotRacesMAkeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>The SME depends on these illegals and your food prices will hyper-inflated -- for 1 Florida small Navel Orange retail at $0.33 wwll move up to $2 or even $3/orange... And, some of our Americans don't want the hot/dangerous/back-breaking jobs? So?
Back up your theories with valid facts/stats.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#19 May 30, 2012
bollocks wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical religofreak arn't you, picking & choosing the bits you want out of your silly book, this cutter nutter is a hypocritical old fool who ought to of died a long time ago, I bet your all pro-life & pro- death penalty too, if your god existed he would hate you. I teach young people that the bible is part of the Harry potter series, miracles & all lol. Xxxxx
You are a splendid example of the British public education system.Get off the computer and open a book.

“It matters but not very much”

Since: Oct 07

Houston, TX

#20 May 30, 2012
uIdiotRacesMAkeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>The SME depends on these illegals and your food prices will hyper-inflated -- for 1 Florida small Navel Orange retail at $0.33 wwll move up to $2 or even $3/orange... And, some of our Americans don't want the hot/dangerous/back-breaking jobs? So?
So what? Illegals cost us far more than that. Getting rid of them would save us billions every year. Can't compare that to a measly orange.

There are lots of people - legal people - who will pick produce and work the jobs illegals have usurped, hardly any of which are hot/dangerous/back-breaking. In fact, the majority of illegals don't work - they leech off of our social services, costing us those billions per year. Deport all illegal aliens - they aren't worth keeping around for any reason.
Bollocks

UK

#22 May 31, 2012
copperpossum wrote:
<quoted text>You are a splendid example of the British public education system.Get off the computer and open a book.
Just as you're a splendid example of the American inbreeding culture,now get off your computer and make more babies with your cousins, and then go Toss vipers around in your church !! Ha ha ha !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Under Trump, ICE arrests soar for migrants with... 2 min Chicagoan by Birth 214
News Trump blasts 'super liberal Democrat' in Georgi... 54 min Red Crosse 35
News Is Trump building a blueprint for mass deportat... 2 hr ILLEGAL A-HOLE 51
News Kansas is a sanctuary state for illegal aliens (Feb '12) 2 hr American Independent 28
News U.S. Homeland Security not targeting Dreamers: ... 5 hr HOLLA ISABELLA 3
News Obama tells heckler he can't halt deportations ... (Nov '13) 11 hr Tony Montana 25
News Trump officials visit El Paso: Editorial 19 hr uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 13
More from around the web