Lost Illegal Immigrant Dies in Brooks...

Lost Illegal Immigrant Dies in Brooks County

There are 27 comments on the KIII story from Oct 6, 2012, titled Lost Illegal Immigrant Dies in Brooks County. In it, KIII reports that:

Another illegal immigrant died in Brooks County, bringing the number of immigrant deaths this year to 105.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KIII.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
El Cid

Austin, TX

#1 Oct 6, 2012
One less criminal and I hope she gets kicked back over the border as well.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Oct 6, 2012
how does this make the news? a criminal gets justice served to him by nature showing even nature is telling them to stay out of where they do not belong.
Austinite

Austin, TX

#3 Oct 6, 2012
Thinning the herd I say.
va te faire le fesse

AOL

#4 Oct 6, 2012
How about thinning the border agents by letting them shoot each other?
Austinite

Austin, TX

#5 Oct 6, 2012
I am sure they do sometimes but American tax dollars would be better served by giving the border agents more bullets to shoot the illegal aliens with.
va te faire le fesse

AOL

#6 Oct 6, 2012
Austinite wrote:
I am sure they do sometimes but American tax dollars would be better served by giving the border agents more bullets to shoot the illegal aliens with.
More bullets more agent will die! They are so stupid and they don't know how to use Walkie-Talkie that the body bags number may surpass those of Afghanistan!
Austinite

Austin, TX

#7 Oct 6, 2012
va te faire le fesse wrote:
<quoted text>
More bullets more agent will die! They are so stupid and they don't know how to use Walkie-Talkie that the body bags number may surpass those of Afghanistan!
Not as stupid as the illegal aliens it seems. he more of them that die the better, saves me tax dollars.
sba131

United States

#8 Oct 6, 2012
One less leech I have to pay for.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#9 Oct 6, 2012
they even cost us when the die,their homeland needs to pick up all these bodies and pay the tab.
ronnie

Kaysville, UT

#10 Oct 6, 2012
<quoted text>
105 of them must not be to smart, they're pushing up Daisies.The rest are leeching off the United States....

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#11 Oct 6, 2012
His life would have been better spent confronting his government for change.
Chuggaboom

Austin, TX

#12 Oct 7, 2012
Unless the family or his government puts up the money to retrieve the body leave it where it is. Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#13 Oct 7, 2012
The U. S. Justice Department and the FBI should be investigating this case.
Austinite

Austin, TX

#14 Oct 7, 2012
Juan wrote:
Nothing to investigate, criminals illegally enter the country, get lost, and one dies as a result of their own actions. I call that the herd thinning itself.
Rosco

Goliad, TX

#15 Oct 7, 2012
Why didn't BP look for the guy? 100's of agent in FAL. Helicopters and 4 wheelers plus all the expert trackers. That ranch is not that big. I thought the BP had real concern for the poor aliens, naw let him die we will look for him at daylight. Then they push rescue off on Brooks County- wrong it's BP's problem . Get off your lazy butt at the check point and beat the brush ( that is how they are getting to FAL).
El Cid

Austin, TX

#16 Oct 7, 2012
Rosco wrote:
Why didn't BP look for the guy? 100's of agent in FAL. Helicopters and 4 wheelers plus all the expert trackers. That ranch is not that big. I thought the BP had real concern for the poor aliens, naw let him die we will look for him at daylight. Then they push rescue off on Brooks County- wrong it's BP's problem . Get off your lazy butt at the check point and beat the brush ( that is how they are getting to FAL).
If the guy had chosen to stay home and not break the law then he would be safe and sound right now.
Austinite

Austin, TX

#17 Oct 7, 2012
How about thinning the border agents by letting them shoot each other?
Seems like they do that sometimes but they are doing their jobs, illegal aliens are criminals and get no sympathy from me when they die from their own stupidity, or otherwise.
sba131

United States

#20 Oct 8, 2012
Juan wrote:
Why? You should be investigated along with your boss.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#21 Oct 9, 2012
sba131 wrote:
<quoted text> Why? You should be investigated along with your boss.
They can investigate all they want, they won't find anything, even if it's right in front of them.
El Cid

Austin, TX

#22 Oct 12, 2012
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
They can investigate all they want, they won't find anything, even if it's right in front of them.
Tick tock goes the clock.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hispanic leaders want GOP field to condemn Trum... 16 min Running Bare 111
News Ben Carson: Obama May Be Guilty of Treason If U... 17 min Cordwainer Trout 8
News Immigrant detentions soar at port 47 min tomin cali 1
News The GOPa s latest ethnicity and inclusion chall... 51 min wild child 1
News Shock: Arizona Paper Decries Border Fenceas Too... 53 min wild child 1
News Undocumented Immigrants are victims, not crimin... 2 hr Prep-for-Dep 90
News Jeb Bush: Trump means 'to draw attention' 2 hr Responsibility 19
More from around the web