Arizona lawman Joe Arpaio's re-election bid divides county

Nov 2, 2012 Full story: WTAX-AM Springfield 29

Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio's hardline stance on illegal immigrants has given him a national profile.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sba131

United States

#22 Nov 3, 2012
Juan wrote:
If Joe is such a good sheriff than why is the election so close.
He's nothing more than a profiling hater.
Then why is his jails full of criminal illegal immigrants and felons? His problem is he needs more tent cities. Why don't you drive through for a visit?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#24 Nov 4, 2012
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>I found out today they hired dozens of extra Seniors to monitor the election districts an watch for voter fraud. Yes.. if any chance they show up and look and act unusual, they can be asked for legal ID'S But again, most carry Fakes anyway, so who knows.
if all places have the strip on the back of id like ca has all it would take is to swipe it for info.
ima

El Paso, TX

#25 Nov 4, 2012
ELA Gang Banger wrote:
Republicans are known to divide the Nation... why not a County?
Rico, your messiah HAS DIVIDED OUR NATION FROM DAY ONE.....we Americans wanted to give him a chance and voted for him...trusting UNTO HIM OUR WHOLE COUNTRY'S WELL BEING....LOOK WHAT HE HAS DONE??? DIVIDED THE PEOPLE which was his intention from the beginning to cause and create the division he's accomplished. THIS HE DID DO...and DESERVES THE CREDIT FOR IT--------NOTHING ELSE!
Juan

Pearland, TX

#26 Nov 4, 2012
No they cannot ask anyone for an ID, unless they ask everyone and it ain't going to happen.

The courts have shot it down.
El Cid

Austin, TX

#27 Nov 4, 2012
Juan wrote:
No they cannot ask anyone for an ID, unless they ask everyone and it ain't going to happen.
Wrong as usual, the show me your papers stood and police have always been able to ask for your papers whenever they stop you for a valid reason. They have always been able to detain you if you refuse or have no papers and cannot prove who you are.
Tick tock goes the clock.
ima

El Paso, TX

#28 Nov 4, 2012
Juan wrote:
have you tried voting? I have and producing an ID is expected along with the voting card. You supply both as you approach the workers there. We just know it's expected, moron and we abide by our laws...this is being a good citizen something you wouldn't know a damn thing thing about!
juan is a dipchit

Dallas, TX

#29 Nov 4, 2012
Juan wrote:
Gawd lookie it's juan the dipchit from pearland. You back with your la ratza crap. Mommy finally let you back on the computer again? You still make a single cell amoeba look like Enstein.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#30 Nov 4, 2012
ima wrote:
<quoted text> have you tried voting? I have and producing an ID is expected along with the voting card. You supply both as you approach the workers there. We just know it's expected, moron and we abide by our laws...this is being a good citizen something you wouldn't know a damn thing thing about!
What state do you vote in? Federal courts have shot down the new Texas photo ID law. That means it is against the law for poll workers in Texas to demand photo ID.

Since you are such a stickler for law and order I hope that you called the authorities and informed them of the illegal activity taking place at your polling location. That is what a "good citizen" would do.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#31 Nov 6, 2012
ima wrote:
<quoted text> have you tried voting? I have and producing an ID is expected along with the voting card. You supply both as you approach the workers there. We just know it's expected, moron and we abide by our laws...this is being a good citizen something you wouldn't know a damn thing thing about!
Wrong again ima........in Texas all one needs is the voter card.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former Mexico Prez: Illegal Immigrants Stay in ... 15 min Who Guessed It 21
El Paso ID Program Aims to Aid Undocumented 1 hr Mr_D_ElPaso 53
Boise Immigration Rally Draws Hundreds, Call fo... (May '13) 5 hr Who Guessed It 40
ICE, Tyson Foods Partner to Help Fight Illegal ... (Jan '11) 14 hr swedenforever 11
Undocumented flock to Pomona DMV to apply for d... 15 hr lucy 13
Immigrant rights group wants El Paso to issue c... 16 hr One way driver 11
Congress can block use of fees for immigration ... 17 hr barefoot2626 381
More from around the web