Arizona lawman Joe Arpaio's re-election bid divides county

Nov 2, 2012 Full story: WTAX-AM Springfield 29

Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio's hardline stance on illegal immigrants has given him a national profile.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
no amnesty

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Nov 2, 2012
There is no greater threat to the US than the invasion of lowlife welfare leeches and anti-American, vile, vulgar and violent Mexicans...10% of the entire Mexican population. The economy will fix itself, there will always be wars and terrorism, but if there is amnesty for this human garbage that Mexico has thrown over the fence into our backyard, it will be the end of the US...not the end of the US as we know it, the end of the US...PERIOD.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Nov 2, 2012
looks like and easy win if they check id at the polls.could also grad a huge # of criminals trying to illegally vote.

too bad we have so many all over the country who are against citizens and support invaders,seems like all traitors to me.

go Joe! from what i have been told only those who are fine with crime are against you.
Magadala

Gig Harbor, WA

#3 Nov 2, 2012
They always say this kind of crap when they know they will lose and he will be elected again. Good!!!
Austinite

Austin, TX

#4 Nov 2, 2012
The only people who do nto want him to win are the illegal aliens, who are not legally allowed to vote and their supporters, who probably do not vote anyway.
Go Joe, Joe for President in 2016.
sba131

United States

#5 Nov 2, 2012
Good job Joe! Well done!
ima

El Paso, TX

#7 Nov 2, 2012
Good job sheriff Joe!! GO, GO!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#8 Nov 2, 2012
Joe wins 65/35

“The End Of America Coming Soon”

Since: Dec 07

Welfare State

#9 Nov 3, 2012
The election is divided because there are people who respect the rule of law and those who don't...plain and simple.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#10 Nov 3, 2012
Fed Up in North Carolina wrote:
The election is divided because there are people who respect the rule of law and those who don't...plain and simple.
What in the world is that statement based on? Arpaio has received flack for years for having over 40,000 outstanding felony warrants sitting on his desk.

While Sheriff Joe has plenty of time to chase after TV cameras, he apparently can not be bothered with actual criminals.

He has turned Maricopa County into a sanctuary for felons, but at least they don't have landscapers and bus boys walking the streets.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#11 Nov 3, 2012
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the world is that statement based on? Arpaio has received flack for years for having over 40,000 outstanding felony warrants sitting on his desk.
While Sheriff Joe has plenty of time to chase after TV cameras, he apparently can not be bothered with actual criminals.
He has turned Maricopa County into a sanctuary for felons, but at least they don't have landscapers and bus boys walking the streets.
Can't catch them if they flee to Mexico or California. Ask how many are outstanding in Chicago, New York City counties.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#12 Nov 3, 2012
Taxpayer for years wrote:
<quoted text>Can't catch them if they flee to Mexico or California. Ask how many are outstanding in Chicago, New York City counties.
Maricopa County has the highest number of outstanding felony ballots of any jurisdiction in the country. Pretty lame when compared to much larger jurisdictions such as Chicago and New York. That's why people who can look at the bigger picture realize Arpaio is a fraud.
scooter

United States

#13 Nov 3, 2012
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Maricopa County has the highest number of outstanding felony ballots of any jurisdiction in the country. Pretty lame when compared to much larger jurisdictions such as Chicago and New York. That's why people who can look at the bigger picture realize Arpaio is a fraud.
Backup your claims or STFU.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#14 Nov 3, 2012
scooter wrote:
<quoted text>
Backup your claims or STFU.
It is obvious that somebody does not read the newspapers. This story is at least five years old.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#15 Nov 3, 2012
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
It is obvious that somebody does not read the newspapers. This story is at least five years old.
That would be ancient history then
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#16 Nov 3, 2012
Taxpayer for years wrote:
<quoted text>That would be ancient history then
Not if they are still sitting on his desk.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#17 Nov 3, 2012
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Not if they are still sitting on his desk.
I doubt that would be where they wouod be,

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#18 Nov 3, 2012
Taxpayer for years wrote:
<quoted text>Can't catch them if they flee to Mexico or California. Ask how many are outstanding in Chicago, New York City counties.
that is usually the case,all know an illegal aliens will run back home the minute he thinks the cops are coming. i am sure some will disagree and most likely have an illegal alien maid like the rich libs in ca.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#19 Nov 3, 2012
Austinite wrote:
The only people who do nto want him to win are the illegal aliens, who are not legally allowed to vote and their supporters, who probably do not vote anyway.
Go Joe, Joe for President in 2016.
I am not an illegal alien and I want Arpaio in a wax museum.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#20 Nov 3, 2012
If Joe is such a good sheriff than why is the election so close.

He's nothing more than a profiling hater.
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#21 Nov 3, 2012
tomin cali wrote:
looks like and easy win if they check id at the polls.could also grad a huge # of criminals trying to illegally vote.
too bad we have so many all over the country who are against citizens and support invaders,seems like all traitors to me.
go Joe! from what i have been told only those who are fine with crime are against you.
I found out today they hired dozens of extra Seniors to monitor the election districts an watch for voter fraud. Yes.. if any chance they show up and look and act unusual, they can be asked for legal ID'S But again, most carry Fakes anyway, so who knows.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans challenge Obama's executive actions... 7 min Grubbing Grubers 55
Boehner weighs expanding suit over Obama execut... 15 min barefoot2626 242
Abbott: Obama's Order Violates Constitution 54 min Donny Brook 2
Obama's immigrant orders omit much 2 hr Le Jimbo 1
Hispanics fear profiling under new Arizona law (Apr '10) 2 hr positronium 193,363
Obama's Amnesty Pushes Blacks Aside 3 hr da white troll 196
What to Expect in Obama's Immigration Order 3 hr fyi 29

Illegal Immigration People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE