‘Rude, racist’ T-shirt sale...

‘Rude, racist’ T-shirt sales soaring as debate grows hotter

There are 118 comments on the The State story from Jan 16, 2013, titled ‘Rude, racist’ T-shirt sales soaring as debate grows hotter. In it, The State reports that:

The owner of a restaurant selling T-shirts comparing catching illegal immigrants to capturing animals has seen a spike in business since the controversy made national headlines last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The State.

“BetchaMyGollyWow”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#112 Jan 20, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
What "shy girl?" Are you on hallucinogens?
Frijolito shouldn't you be sleeping by now. Older individuals need to get plenty of rest/naps. Go to bed now,,, leave the thread for those who can handle it. LOL
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

#113 Jan 20, 2013
MyLittlePrincess wrote:
<quoted text>
You should read u on that topic. It not only explains the death and dying but about older angry individuals such as yourself. How they spend so much time and energy being mean, angry and hateful towards others. I will pray for you Lindo, I will. For, everyone deserve to be happy.
You answered the same post twice, because you're steaming mad and you're trying use some psychology ploy to make me feel guilty. It's not gonna work. People like you are the real menace. You self hate and try to project that in insidious ways on others that don't agree with you. You're an amateur.

I'm as happy as can be and doing that much better dumping on you. Keep responding. I like it.
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

#114 Jan 20, 2013
MyLittlePrincess wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijolito shouldn't you be sleeping by now. Older individuals need to get plenty of rest/naps. Go to bed now,,, leave the thread for those who can handle it. LOL
What makes you think you're handling it that well?
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

#116 Jan 20, 2013
Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>because you come back with yet another gay line,hahahahahahaha
You're the one bringing up "gay." He who smelt it, deal it.
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

#118 Jan 20, 2013
Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>"he who smelt it,dealt it,"what are you 5 years old? Just come here and do what you said,coward.
Yahoo e-mail, stupid!

“BetchaMyGollyWow”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#120 Jan 20, 2013
Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>for what?just bring your old azz to that school you mentioned and then post it here when you arrive,stop tap dancing and just show up tough guy.
Can I attend this event so I can give you support Nym8387? But, don't hurt him too bad,after all he is an old geezer.LOL
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

#122 Jan 20, 2013
MyLittlePrincess wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I attend this event so I can give you support Nym8387? But, don't hurt him too bad,after all he is an old geezer.LOL
Your both gonna be in for a surprise, you clueless dirtbags!
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

#123 Jan 20, 2013
Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text> sure,you can be my witness,but you know he will never show up.
Wanna bet? Yahoo e-mail, chump! You won't do it,'cause you're the little wuss and the coward.
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

#124 Jan 20, 2013
Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>for what?just bring your old azz to that school you mentioned and then post it here when you arrive,stop tap dancing and just show up tough guy.
I knew you were a coward. You probably are incapable of getting a throwaway e-mail. That's how stupid you are.
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

#126 Jan 20, 2013
Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>so you won't show up to that school like you said you would?coward
It's tentative. I may or may not, depending on the circumstances and that bit of business I have in NY. Don't worry, you'll be the first to know, if you're still alive and haven't been either shot or died of a drug overdose. That's a typical thing with chumps like you in the Bronx.

“BetchaMyGollyWow”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#128 Jan 20, 2013
Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>so you won't show up within the next couple of days?coward
Mijo you knew that,we all knew he is all talk. He is a little man wearing big girl pant-ies.
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

#129 Jan 20, 2013
Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>so you won't show up within the next couple of days?coward
Yahoo email. If you don't take those steps then who really is the coward?
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

#130 Jan 20, 2013
MyLittlePrincess wrote:
<quoted text>
Mijo you knew that,we all knew he is all talk. He is a little man wearing big girl pant-ies.
You like blowing him, don't you?

“BetchaMyGollyWow”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#133 Jan 20, 2013
Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>never heard that one before from the coward. Show up at the school, I will be wearing my how to catch an illegal shirt once I show up,how much easier can it get.
If that's the case I will wear my too. Like I said I will be there for support and in case he tries to sneak away. LOL...
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

#134 Jan 20, 2013
Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>never heard that one before from the coward. Show up at the school, I will be wearing my how to catch an illegal shirt once I show up,how much easier can it get.
It would be more expedited if you manned up and got that throw-away e-mail, but you won't, because you're scared.
Frito Bandito

San Diego, CA

#135 Jan 20, 2013
MyLittlePrincess wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's the case I will wear my too. Like I said I will be there for support and in case he tries to sneak away. LOL...
Hey stupid, it's "mine", not "my." Sorry azz.... And to think this is the new generation? Yeah, one of chit and no progress.

Both of you are gonna be in for a surprise.

“BetchaMyGollyWow”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#136 Jan 20, 2013
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey stupid, it's "mine", not "my." Sorry azz.... And to think this is the new generation? Yeah, one of chit and no progress.
Both of you are gonna be in for a surprise.
Take it easy frijolito. I am just messing with you. Have a lovely day! Nite/nite
stormy

Fairmont, WV

#137 Jan 20, 2013
We welcome all races here, and they know they
can have many children, BUT for the citizens
of this country, they encourage abortions and giving birth control to 10yr olds.... One race
gone, encourage others..Whats wrong with this picture?
Really

Saint Louis, MO

#139 Jan 20, 2013
stormy wrote:
We welcome all races here, and they know they
can have many children, BUT for the citizens
of this country, they encourage abortions and giving birth control to 10yr olds.... One race
gone, encourage others..Whats wrong with this picture?
Exactly.

Since: Jan 13

United States

#140 Jan 20, 2013
If they can hang our flag upside down then I should be able to wear whatever shirt I want. Offensive or not. Think I'm going to buy enough for all my friends too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mayors to Trump: immigration orders meddle with... 6 hr Wildchild 2
News Man Claims Harris County Deputy Asked For Immig... 6 hr Wildchild 2
News ICE deports Colorado mother brought to U.S. by ... 6 hr Wildchild 2
News How the Democrats Lost Their Way on Immigration 15 hr Linda RN 23
News Only mass deportation can save America 17 hr Funny Thing 45
News Trump Administration Sides With Texas on Sanctu... 18 hr Lee 4
News 'Full Measure': Fast and Furious new 21 hr RustyS 1
More from around the web