Homeland Security Secretary Napolitano Regrets Timing of Immigrant Release

Feb 28, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KVOR-AM Colorado Springs

Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano had no part in a decision by underlings to release low-risk illegal immigrant detainees as a way to save money before the sequestration, and was surprised to learn about it, Napolitano told ABC News in an exclusive interview.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Mar 1, 2013

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

So she has no control of what her underlings are doing?

Now that's scary!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

not to worry once caught that she knew and even ordered it we will hear the famous "what difference does it make"
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

I wonder if there is an advocacy pro-American group, that has tallied up even some of the costs of illegals and their having to rack havoc on the American people. It's really like a hornet's nest that got released and we simply cannot control the infestation. The money we've spent on the 3rd World poor. The money we spend on programs for the illegal, attorneys and law enforcement cost, the welfare we've given for anchors and the fraud we had to contend with, not to mention the filth that has destroyed our major cities with crime and corruption. All because they came for a better life. My arse. We just can't stand it anymore. Maybe that's what happened to Nappy. Maybe she's just sick and tired of the whole bunch of them.Regretting the release, she could have deported them. I'm sure the king told her to let them out. Thank's Moron's...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••