Most Americans back path to citizensh...

Most Americans back path to citizenship for illegal immigrants: poll

There are 890 comments on the mymixfm.com story from Mar 20, 2013, titled Most Americans back path to citizenship for illegal immigrants: poll. In it, mymixfm.com reports that:

The majority of Americans favor giving millions of illegal immigrants a way to earn citizenship, according to a survey released on Thursday, highlighting public support for efforts in Congress to reform immigration law.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at mymixfm.com.

First Prev
of 45
Next Last

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#1030 Jul 5, 2013
Juan wrote:
Wed Jul 3, 2013 11:01 AM
A founder of the Minuteman border-watch movement has pleaded not guilty to charges accusing him of sexually abusing three young girls.
Christopher Allen Simcox faces charges of child molestation, sexual conduct with a minor and furnishing obscene material to a child.
The 52-year-old pleaded not guilty Wednesday in Maricopa County Superior Court on Wednesday. He previously denied the abuse allegations during a police interview.
He has been accused of victimizing two 6-year-olds and a 5-year-old.
The Minuteman movement stepped into the spotlight in 2005 as illegal immigration heated up as a national political issue and Minuteman volunteers fanned out along the U.S.-Mexico border to spot and report illegal crossings.
we know that all pedophiles like children. and all pro-illegals like illegals. and all illegals are criminals.

but can we use the same logic when saying all minutemen are criminals or pedophiles?

as I see it, only someone brain dead, stupid would come to that conclusion.

so what does that make juan?
Armando

United States

#1031 Jul 5, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
we know that all pedophiles like children. and all pro-illegals like illegals. and all illegals are criminals.
but can we use the same logic when saying all minutemen are criminals or pedophiles?
as I see it, only someone brain dead, stupid would come to that conclusion.
so what does that make juan?
What ignorant you are asian guy. How dare you say that work and live without papers in another country is a crime? You have to read more and better literature my friend. Also the bill refers to 11 million undocumented: Hispanics, European and...Asians. I hope you're not actually Asian, because my first thought of the people of that region is wise and honorable..Well although among so much wisdom there is one other like you.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#1032 Jul 5, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
rubio was in the same position cruz was in last year.
..and then, we had the flipflop.
Rubio's from Florida, Cruz is from Texas. You might not think that matters, but it does to us in Texas. I want him to be the new picture of AZZHOLE in the dictionary as long as he is in DC. I dont want him to "get along" or be liked. I didn't send him up there to be "liked", and I am just one that had alot to him being there.

Location hidden

#1033 Jul 6, 2013
Armando wrote:
<quoted text> What ignorant you are asian guy. How dare you say that work and live without papers in another country is a crime? You have to read more and better literature my friend. Also the bill refers to 11 million undocumented: Hispanics, European and...Asians. I hope you're not actually Asian, because my first thought of the people of that region is wise and honorable..Well although among so much wisdom there is one other like you.
another juan?

are you brain dead, stupid too?

the "undocumented" that you are referring to are not citizens of the usa. they are FOREIGNERS. citizens of OTHER countries.

they have absolutely NO business being in the usa.

as for your "first thought of the people in asia being wise and honorable"...that confirms my belief that you are INDEED brain dead, stupid.

you don't know shit. yup. ANOTHER juan.

Location hidden

#1034 Jul 6, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>Rubio's from Florida, Cruz is from Texas. You might not think that matters, but it does to us in Texas. I want him to be the new picture of AZZHOLE in the dictionary as long as he is in DC. I dont want him to "get along" or be liked. I didn't send him up there to be "liked", and I am just one that had alot to him being there.
capitol hill is full of politicians that come from all over the usa. and up to now, many have truly failed to measure up.

you say cruz is different?

the info I found on him seems to indicate so. but we have all been disappointed so many times, I will hold judgment for now.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Cruz
https://www.numbersusa.com/content/elections/...

frankly, all I see now is someone willing to say anything to get to the top pole position. and then, flipflop.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#1035 Jul 6, 2013
Most Americans back citizenship for illegal aliens specially the over 20 million unemployed Americans. They would rather the illegal aliens have those jobs and feed their families and allow their American families go hungry.
Armando

Gaffney, SC

#1036 Jul 6, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
another juan?
are you brain dead, stupid too?
the "undocumented" that you are referring to are not citizens of the usa. they are FOREIGNERS. citizens of OTHER countries.
they have absolutely NO business being in the usa.
as for your "first thought of the people in asia being wise and honorable"...that confirms my belief that you are INDEED brain dead, stupid.
you don't know shit. yup. ANOTHER juan.
Hahaha as you wish jackie chan.

MY MONEY, come take it.

#1038 Jul 6, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
capitol hill is full of politicians that come from all over the usa. and up to now, many have truly failed to measure up.
you say cruz is different?
the info I found on him seems to indicate so. but we have all been disappointed so many times, I will hold judgment for now.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Cruz
https://www.numbersusa.com/content/elections/...
frankly, all I see now is someone willing to say anything to get to the top pole position. and then, flipflop.
Yes Sir, you know he has one of these web sites. I've let him make it so far, but if he fks up I will be on his azz.

MY MONEY, come take it.

#1211 Jul 21, 2013
Spamming this site as well.
John Kenney

Pattaya, Thailand

#1235 Jul 22, 2013
Anyone who needs a Verified SSN and Birth certifcate, should email me at [email protected] com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 45
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News ICE agents arrest 52 in Santa Cruz, Monterey co... 15 hr Karma 9
News An advocate argues that less immigration into t... 19 hr Retribution 7
News New York, California Moving to Permit Illegal A... 21 hr Wildchild 7
News COMMENTARY: How the DREAM Act divides families Sun General Kabaka Oba 2
News Blistering hot truck full of immigrants found a... Sun Wildchild 1
News Eight suspected migrants found dead in Texas tr... Sun Wildchild 1
News So many immigrants fear Trump that Comcast's Te... Sun Red Crosse 5
More from around the web