Most Americans back path to citizensh...

Most Americans back path to citizenship for illegal immigrants: poll

There are 890 comments on the mymixfm.com story from Mar 20, 2013, titled Most Americans back path to citizenship for illegal immigrants: poll. In it, mymixfm.com reports that:

The majority of Americans favor giving millions of illegal immigrants a way to earn citizenship, according to a survey released on Thursday, highlighting public support for efforts in Congress to reform immigration law.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at mymixfm.com.

Armando

Huntersville, NC

#1009 Jul 2, 2013
This morning my friend "speedy gonzalez" called me._Hey you have time to drink a coffe with me?18 years ago he was beside the road with a flat tire, winter was real bad so I pulled over to help him. By then he was mojad, before next december he did rent an old trailer and started to sale tacos beside a dance club. Now he own a small shopping center with restaurant, barber shop, big grocery store etc. Only there. We enjoy a good talk and a excelent coffee in one of his 3 other restaurants. He is now USA Citizen...not bad, for a beaner not bad at all.
NYM8387

United States

#1010 Jul 2, 2013
Juan wrote:
We are fighting the same battles that blacks fought in the 50's and 6o's. The difference is we will not settle for anything less than citizenship.
What exactly are you going to do when citizenship is denied?
NYM8387

United States

#1011 Jul 2, 2013
Armando wrote:
This morning my friend "speedy gonzalez" called me._Hey you have time to drink a coffe with me?18 years ago he was beside the road with a flat tire, winter was real bad so I pulled over to help him. By then he was mojad, before next december he did rent an old trailer and started to sale tacos beside a dance club. Now he own a small shopping center with restaurant, barber shop, big grocery store etc. Only there. We enjoy a good talk and a excelent coffee in one of his 3 other restaurants. He is now USA Citizen...not bad, for a beaner not bad at all.
This is the B.S mojado story of the day
Armando

Huntersville, NC

#1012 Jul 2, 2013
NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text> This is the B.S mojado story of the day
When we have progressed honestly in this country We can manage our time to pleasure...something that you can't do my dear flat ass.
Armando

Huntersville, NC

#1013 Jul 2, 2013
NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text>What exactly are you going to do when citizenship is denied?
without reform a lot of this guys has lived and progressed for decades. Don't say to me that you still think that if it does not happen they are going to deport 11 million??? Come on "numbers name"!!
NYM8387

United States

#1014 Jul 2, 2013
Armando wrote:
<quoted text> When we have progressed honestly in this country We can manage our time to pleasure...something that you can't do my dear flat ass.
You presence in this country alone is dishonest
NYM8387

United States

#1015 Jul 2, 2013
Armando wrote:
<quoted text> without reform a lot of this guys has lived and progressed for decades. Don't say to me that you still think that if it does not happen they are going to deport 11 million??? Come on "numbers name"!!
You and your kind have done nothing and yes,it's more than possible to have all of you deported physically,but self deportation is still they way to go.
Dems suck

Willimantic, CT

#1016 Jul 3, 2013
No they dont
Armando

Huntersville, NC

#1017 Jul 3, 2013
NYM8387 wrote:
<quoted text> You and your kind have done nothing and yes,it's more than possible to have all of you deported physically,but self deportation is still they way to go.
Man you are incredibly stupid, I refuse to believe it. I think that the demons that dwelled in hitler already possessed you; you need an exorcism. We are in trouble...Megamind help us!
Kelly

Rochester, NY

#1018 Jul 3, 2013
Most Americans are not for amnesty with path to citizenship. They may say OK for the right to stay here and work, but they should still go back home and enter the country legally to get a chance at citizenship. In other words, stay and pay taxes but never get to vote or go home and go through the proper channels to get any chance of citizenship.
chicagonut

Banning, CA

#1019 Jul 3, 2013
Armando wrote:
<quoted text> without reform a lot of this guys has lived and progressed for decades. Don't say to me that you still think that if it does not happen they are going to deport 11 million??? Come on "numbers name"!!
There is no need to deport them just remove the incentives for them to remain here such as jobs, benefits and birthright citizenship. Many if not most will self-deport.
NYM8387

United States

#1020 Jul 3, 2013
Armando wrote:
<quoted text> Man you are incredibly stupid, I refuse to believe it. I think that the demons that dwelled in hitler already possessed you; you need an exorcism. We are in trouble...Megamind help us!
wow,first racism and now the devil,lmao
NYM8387

United States

#1021 Jul 3, 2013
Peoples arguments in favor of amnesty gives a whole new meaning to everything but the kitchen sink.
NYM8387

United States

#1022 Jul 3, 2013
chicagonut wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no need to deport them just remove the incentives for them to remain here such as jobs, benefits and birthright citizenship. Many if not most will self-deport.
exactly
TKU99

Honolulu, HI

#1023 Jul 3, 2013
I would bet the majority of Americans support the following if placed exactly this way but I could be wrong:

1. Border security (exit/entry, e-verify, fences, etc) in place and running before legalization.

2. Path to citizenship allowed but under no circumstances should any illegal ever get this faster than someone who applied legally.

3. No benefits during temporary status (i.e. federal/state welfare, etc)

4. States given more enforcement powers to enforce immigration as condition of above for future issues with illegal immigration

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#1024 Jul 3, 2013
TKU99 wrote:
I would bet the majority of Americans support the following if placed exactly this way but I could be wrong:
1. Border security (exit/entry, e-verify, fences, etc) in place and running before legalization.
2. Path to citizenship allowed but under no circumstances should any illegal ever get this faster than someone who applied legally.
3. No benefits during temporary status (i.e. federal/state welfare, etc)
4. States given more enforcement powers to enforce immigration as condition of above for future issues with illegal immigration
I trust nothing this administration or any of the congress currently on capitol hill try to push through.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#1025 Jul 3, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I trust nothing this administration or any of the congress currently on capitol hill try to push through.
The only one I trust is Ted Cruz.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#1026 Jul 3, 2013
1,000,000 Strong in Support of Arizona's Anti-Illegal Immigration Bill
is on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/SupportSB1070

BLACK AMERICAN LEADERSHIP ALLIANCE OUTSPOKEN AGAINST AMNESTY BILL.

"The BALA and its coalition partners plan to rally on July 15th at Freedom Plaza located between 13th and 14th Streets on Pennsylvania Ave. The purpose of the march is to bring attention to the fact that millions of working class Americans of all creeds will be hurt by the Senate bill."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#1027 Jul 4, 2013
Wed Jul 3, 2013 11:01 AM
A founder of the Minuteman border-watch movement has pleaded not guilty to charges accusing him of sexually abusing three young girls.

Christopher Allen Simcox faces charges of child molestation, sexual conduct with a minor and furnishing obscene material to a child.

The 52-year-old pleaded not guilty Wednesday in Maricopa County Superior Court on Wednesday. He previously denied the abuse allegations during a police interview.

He has been accused of victimizing two 6-year-olds and a 5-year-old.

The Minuteman movement stepped into the spotlight in 2005 as illegal immigration heated up as a national political issue and Minuteman volunteers fanned out along the U.S.-Mexico border to spot and report illegal crossings.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#1029 Jul 5, 2013
Jack from Bedias wrote:
<quoted text>The only one I trust is Ted Cruz.
rubio was in the same position cruz was in last year.

..and then, we had the flipflop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands of illegal immigrants convicted of ho... 1 min Just Sayin 23
News Trump: Obama - Allowing' Illegal Immigration, -... 37 min Just Sayin 41
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr Truthfull 8,190
News Undocumented immigrants have prosperous careers 1 hr Truthfull 31
News KKK rally slams illegal aliens (Sep '10) 2 hr Rumplestiltzskin 62
News Donald Trump Taunts Obama Plan to Build - Stron... 2 hr tomin cali 1
News Ex-ICE Officer Got Sex, Bribes From Undocumente... 2 hr Anthony Scarpuzzi 2
More from around the web