Young illegal immigrants coming out o...

Young illegal immigrants coming out of the shadows

There are 11584 comments on the Star-Telegram.com story from May 19, 2012, titled Young illegal immigrants coming out of the shadows. In it, Star-Telegram.com reports that:

She was tiny and trembling and looked so very vulnerable. Barely 15, having already experienced a lifetime of hardships since losing her mother at 5 and crossing the desert with her father, she clutched a microphone before a crowd in New York's Union Square.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star-Telegram.com.

Bonnie

Boise, ID

#11297 Sep 2, 2012
Vader2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still wondering why you even began. It had nothing to do with you.
ROTF.You're the biggest busy body on this thread.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#11298 Sep 2, 2012
Vader2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still wondering why you even began. It had nothing to do with you.
I think I know why Freebird spoke up. Just as you minions B!tch about the Patrick poster of which I have spoken up about also. You, A-12, Rico , Rose. And UsMell come here to attack Bonnie every day. And part of the reason you Pea brains do is because Bonnie is friends with Ghost Rider. And She is Against Illegal Aliens.

You A-H*les attack any Woman who is Anti-Illegal. Make up Sh!t about them, and Harrass them till you feel you have accomplish some thing. Even when they are away or stop posting to you B*tt Licks you still go on about them for Months.

I also notice you jokers never speak up about all the Nasty sh!t Rico says under his socks and proxy`s.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#11299 Sep 2, 2012
Aryans for Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never met a woman who talks about the female genitalia in everyone of her comments.
Ah face it.. The only women you ever met had a valve stem for a navel.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#11300 Sep 2, 2012
Vader2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they are, and anyone who can't see it is blind!
Another Vader lie.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#11301 Sep 2, 2012
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I know why Freebird spoke up. Just as you minions B!tch about the Patrick poster of which I have spoken up about also. You, A-12, Rico , Rose. And UsMell come here to attack Bonnie every day. And part of the reason you Pea brains do is because Bonnie is friends with Ghost Rider. And She is Against Illegal Aliens.
You A-H*les attack any Woman who is Anti-Illegal. Make up Sh!t about them, and Harrass them till you feel you have accomplish some thing. Even when they are away or stop posting to you B*tt Licks you still go on about them for Months.
I also notice you jokers never speak up about all the Nasty sh!t Rico says under his socks and proxy`s.
You've pretty much nailed it Q.They just hate that I won't be shoved around. And of course these Trolls call everything about me a lie.LMAO.
Patrick

London, UK

#11302 Sep 2, 2012
I got a hunch when people Quit picking on Bonnie things will calm down.just a hunch.

“Marhill Circle is a dump!”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#11303 Sep 2, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Ah..Ya talk like a real mean little a#s kicker..I'm not convinced. LMAO.I have nothing to prove to you ya stup!d c#nt. If you had any guts at all you would reveal who you were before you crawled off and became Vader. You are a fu#king coward. Show me your past chicken sh!t coward.
As I posted before I gave you enough hints, you just aren't bright enough to figure it out. Prove you are who you claim to be, you can't because you're a nobody. It only took a few posts of yours and some newspaper archives to figure out what a liar you are.

Location hidden

#11304 Sep 2, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>I'm wondering why you began to ya stup!d c@nt. You cowards coward.
too Boonie the word is too. Do you enjoy being illiterate, if not why don't you drop the tough act, log off of topix and pick up a book.
Patrick

Madrid, Spain

#11305 Sep 2, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>You've pretty much nailed it Q.They just hate that I won't be shoved around. And of course these Trolls call everything about me a lie.LMAO.
wink wink

Location hidden

#11306 Sep 2, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Quit your whinning ya dumb b!tch.
Whose whinning, oh yeah, you are!

Location hidden

#11307 Sep 2, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Did ya do it?
I must be something you do, you seem to know and post about it often. Or do you get a thrill thinking about others doing it?

Location hidden

#11308 Sep 2, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>ROTF.You're the biggest busy body on this thread.
Answering the same post twice, you'll do anything for attention, won't you?

Location hidden

#11309 Sep 2, 2012
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Projecting again q-bert? Everything you mentioned in this post you,Boonie, goatboy, piglet and others have done to the so called other side.

Location hidden

#11310 Sep 2, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Another Vader lie.
Where is the lie?

Location hidden

#11311 Sep 2, 2012
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>You've pretty much nailed it Q.They just hate that I won't be shoved around. And of course these Trolls call everything about me a lie.LMAO.
Because everything you've posted is a lie.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#11312 Sep 2, 2012
Vader2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Projecting again q-bert? Everything you mentioned in this post you,Boonie, goatboy, piglet and others have done to the so called other side.
So true. They would love so much to portray themselves as victims but the reality is that they are the trolls and they've proven over and over again.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#11313 Sep 2, 2012
Vader2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
As I posted before I gave you enough hints, you just aren't bright enough to figure it out. Prove you are who you claim to be, you can't because you're a nobody. It only took a few posts of yours and some newspaper archives to figure out what a liar you are.
Enough hints? I'm not playing your stup!d games. I posted to hundreds of a$s holes. You could be anyone of the 'em. News paper archives.ROTF. Have you every heard of phrases like the names have been changed to protect the innocent.ETC. If you only knew half of what you don't know about this you'd be a genious.You're so stu p!d.ROTF.
Vader

Anonymous Proxy

#11314 Sep 2, 2012
All I want is a big stiff one in my azz tonight.BlackMamba time boyz.Lube me up rosie
Vader

Anonymous Proxy

#11315 Sep 2, 2012
hey xman I bet I can swallow all of your man milk load.Just like you did mine.LOL

Location hidden

#11316 Sep 2, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
So true. They would love so much to portray themselves as victims but the reality is that they are the trolls and they've proven over and over again.
Couldn't agree more!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News President Trump Wants the U.S. Military to Patr... 7 min Wisdom of Ages 361
News Trump's Wall May Not Be Built, But The Illegal ... 33 min inbred Genius 345
News Man investigated for child rape found to be ill... (May '15) 42 min ONLYONETERM 13
News Trump Keeps Up Heat on Illegal Aliens 1 hr ONLYONETERM 83
News More California cities may join fight against s... 1 hr ONLYONETERM 44
News Go home: No More DACA deal for Undocumented Imm... 1 hr ONLYONETERM 25
News New Emergency App for Undocumented Immigrants 2 hr HOLLA ISABELLA 7