LA County Welfare, Food Stamp Payouts...

LA County Welfare, Food Stamp Payouts [to the invaders] Total $153M In Early 2014

There are 48 comments on the Free Republic story from May 7, 2014, titled LA County Welfare, Food Stamp Payouts [to the invaders] Total $153M In Early 2014. In it, Free Republic reports that:

Welfare and food stamp benefits totaling $153 million were issued to illegal immigrant parents for their native-born children during the first quarter of 2014, officials said Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#1 May 7, 2014
Needs to stop, and it will very soon.
Cuauhtemotzin

United States

#2 May 7, 2014
Paid out to first generation American citizens. Nothing wrong with that.
Oldglory

Coachella, CA

#3 May 7, 2014
Cuauhtemotzin wrote:

Yes, there is. That's 153 million we wouldn't be paying out if their parents hadn't broken our immigration laws. I'd be willing to bet that the taxpayer had to cover their birth costs also.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#4 May 7, 2014
Get a job or starve, illegals need to be deported.cutting benefits is how that will happen.kids cam go with them.
Cuauhtemotzin

United States

#5 May 7, 2014
wild child wrote:
Get a job or starve, illegals need to be deported.cutting benefits is how that will happen.kids cam go with them.
Are you drunk or high when you post? Your typing is always all over the place. Maybe you're paraplegic, and type with your tongue?
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#6 May 7, 2014
only during the first quarter! Insane !, the bankrupt state MUST BE REALLY PROUD. Those damned illegal parents did nothing but spit put their illegal reproducing nasty seed into our environment !! the reason their companies are leaving the corrupt, bankrupt state. Their loss ! Texas wins !! come on over all you big companies ! our people need those jobs Toyota will supply us with ! good job.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#7 May 7, 2014
spit out, squirted out or excreted out all the same
Mykunt Ashanti

Van Nuys, CA

#8 May 7, 2014
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
spit out, squirted out or excreted out all the same
You have no class whatsoever you POS, crazy old broad.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#10 May 7, 2014
Cuauhtemotzin wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you drunk or high when you post? Your typing is always all over the place. Maybe you're paraplegic, and type with your tongue?
no im not, just get out.
boo ya

Charleston, SC

#11 May 7, 2014
Mykunt Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text>
Whereas the fake name "Mykunt" just reeks of class, eh?
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#13 May 7, 2014
I just read a study today done by Stanford U. about the cost's to California by illegals... The number's were stunning. 2.7 million illegals live in L.A. alone... And there are not job's left for low income workers, certainly not enough to provide a living wage, they anchor one after another and live off the public coffer's. California is in big deep chit. The wages for the Americans that live in Cali. have been so depressed the workers have stopped looking. Those are Americans. Business's are fleeing the State as they are sick of supporting welfare and hospitals that pay for illegals care. The 200.000 criminals that are incarcerated in California and in detention centers cost millions to Tax payer's. I talked with my family today about the Stanford study, how is this sustainable. All said, employers and any other pro-illegals that harbor, employ, need to be fined big bucks. The Govt. cannot sustain this invasion... for sure.
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#14 May 7, 2014
Only re-pealing birthright citizenship would deport millions. Fake Jose, you are so stupid it's unreal. You think this is funny. You're too damn stupid to realize what the invasion is doing to another's Country. You and yours are the most hated, reviled people on Earth, just for the leeching aspect, not to mention the lack of any class, or ability to help yourselves. None of you damn fools grad. HS.. We've run out of low income low wage job's dude. And now your just a third world junk heap, dumping your loser lives on the American people. BTW, the Stanford study also mentioned 30,000 of you dumb shit's are getting kicked out a day. So believe me scumbag, you'll get caught and kicked out too. The ones getting deported are also not super criminals, they're people who comited petty crimes pal.......so who ever you are supporting here illegally, they're days are almost up.......This is a real emergency in California, and ICE is putting in overtime everyday to get rid of the crud.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#16 May 7, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Kiss our Mexican azzzes anglo azzzwipe! NO ONE is leaving!! LOL!!!
you are leaving , you are just too stupid to see it.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#17 May 7, 2014
Mykunt Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text>
the truth hurts ya, huh? tough, it's true. Some of us don't believe in LYING about anything. Yet this is a topic you liberals preach and practice with the greatest of ease especially you'all's leader and messiah the master of deceit. Never even a smidgen of truth in anything he states or says.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#18 May 7, 2014
ronnie wrote:
I just read a study today done by Stanford U. about the cost's to California by illegals... The number's were stunning. 2.7 million illegals live in L.A. alone... And there are not job's left for low income workers, certainly not enough to provide a living wage, they anchor one after another and live off the public coffer's. California is in big deep chit. The wages for the Americans that live in Cali. have been so depressed the workers have stopped looking. Those are Americans. Business's are fleeing the State as they are sick of supporting welfare and hospitals that pay for illegals care. The 200.000 criminals that are incarcerated in California and in detention centers cost millions to Tax payer's. I talked with my family today about the Stanford study, how is this sustainable. All said, employers and any other pro-illegals that harbor, employ, need to be fined big bucks. The Govt. cannot sustain this invasion... for sure.
Have you read this?

http://money.msn.com/business-news/article.as...

California $340Billion in debt.
Sal

Hollywood, FL

#19 May 7, 2014
Keep in mind that his is ONLY LA county the rest of the country also pays.

Sadly I do not see us with a candidate in next election who will close the border correctly , MASSIVE deportation and fine or jail companies that hire illegals .

A lot of empty speech's but no more than that .

USA will be destroyed from the inside out .

The countless illegals in Florida are financially devouring our hospitals but not a one politician could care less .
Sal

Hollywood, FL

#20 May 7, 2014
Jose wrote:
<quoted text> Stuff it anglo! Mexifornia is OURS!! LOL!!!
Though I highly doubt that you are Mexican or even Hispanic .

I do agree that CA will within 10 years be more so Mexico than USA .

A few other states will follow .
Sal

Hollywood, FL

#21 May 7, 2014
ronnie wrote:
"The Govt. cannot sustain this invasion... for sure"

The Govt makes cut backs which affect citizens , it also looks for ways to tax in order to get revenue to continue supporting illegals .

Regardless of how long this goes on . USA citizens are actually being PUNISHED while illegals are rewarded .

ANY politician come next election who is no nonsense and wants the border closed all the way among massive deportation will win by a landslide but as of now I do not see such a candidate and we are on borrowed time .

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#22 May 7, 2014
The U.S. still spends way more on teen pregnancy than family planning
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
The good news: That number is falling fast. The last time the National Campaign measured it, in 2008, it was $10.9 billion. The time before that, with 2004 numbers, it was actually less -- at $9.1 billion -- but that's because per-person costs of things like prison time and health care have gone up. So it's fair to assume that had the teen pregnancy rate itself not declined markedly over the same period, the cost to taxpayers would have been even higher.
Food Stamps for Tacos

West Covina, CA

#23 May 7, 2014
Cuauhtemotzin wrote:
These bigots, racist and social rejects will never see it that way. You have to be white, racist and republican then you can collect welfare and mooch off the system.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Americans Fed Up with Illegal Immigration 13 min serfs up 8
News Republicans downplay Trump rally unrest in Cali... 1 hr Quirky 333
News "I have never seen negatives that high," says a... 1 hr Quirky 144
News Ariz. Sheriff Babeu Slams ICE Plan to Release I... (Apr '15) 4 hr Three Days 2
News WTF?!: ICE Won't Arrest Child Molester b/c He F... (Oct '15) 4 hr Three Days 2
News Federal Data Show Surge in Illegals Caught at U... 4 hr Three Days 1
News Watch Texas deputies rescue immigrants who had ... (Oct '15) 4 hr Three Days 8
More from around the web