Immigration Scams Blossom As Relief N...

Immigration Scams Blossom As Relief Nears For Undocumented Young People

There are 77 comments on the The Huffington Post story from Aug 5, 2012, titled Immigration Scams Blossom As Relief Nears For Undocumented Young People. In it, The Huffington Post reports that:

Days after President Barack Obama in June said his administration would grant relief to certain young, undocumented immigrants, a Southern California business posted flyers and mailed postcards laying out a very Los Angeles option.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Huffington Post.

racer42

Hayward, CA

#47 Sep 3, 2012
Juan wrote:
Racer.......where have you been.
Just get out of jail ? Public intoxication again ?
Been working lots of hours. Clearing more than twice what you make and more than three times what you make in OT. I paid cash for a 2006 350Z when it was new in 2006. What are you driving, loser.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#48 Sep 4, 2012
I'm driving a 2000 F-150. I really like it now that I found the problem with a plugged fuel filter, guess I got some bad gas.

Racer..........sure it wasn't public intoxication again, we know you have a drinking problem.
racer42

Hayward, CA

#49 Sep 4, 2012
Juan wrote:
I'm driving a 2000 F-150. I really like it now that I found the problem with a plugged fuel filter, guess I got some bad gas.
Racer..........sure it wasn't public intoxication again, we know you have a drinking problem.
From the way you post, pendejo, I'd say that you're the one with the drinking problem, or are you just naturally delusional.

Besides, didn't you say you don't own a vehicle since your imaginary boss drives you everywhere.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#50 Sep 6, 2012
He use to drive me to work. I bought a 2000 ford truck about 6 or 8 months ago.
4 yawns and a nod off

Houston, TX

#52 Sep 7, 2012
another yawner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yak yak yak...who cares what you drive or your personal drivel..
I give juan 4 yawns and a nod off on all his posts.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#53 Sep 9, 2012
I did not have to work today. I went to mass this morning and to the Waffle House for lunch, it was sure good. I went to my friends house and watched the Texans beat Miami. We all drank afew beers and had a good time.
racer42

Hayward, CA

#54 Sep 9, 2012
Juan wrote:
I did not have to work today. I went to mass this morning and to the Waffle House for lunch, it was sure good. I went to my friends house and watched the Texans beat Miami. We all drank afew beers and had a good time.
Nobody give a flying shyte what you do, Juanita.
Stop the Madness

United States

#55 Sep 9, 2012
Juan wrote:
I just think many of you hate anyone with a different culture or background. The majority of undocumeted workers are hard honest working people just trying to provide a better life for our families. America is made up of immigrants. There is always been one group selected for hatred, Irish, German, Japanese, Polish, etc. It just happens to be the Latinos time.
It's not the Latinos' time, it's the illegals' time.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#56 Sep 13, 2012
Sorry I haven't been on the blog much lately, I've been trying to catch up after going to Corpus for my boss. We have more work than we can do. We might have to work this weekend. My boss told me he wants me to go back to New Orleans, maybe the last week of the month and clean up his rent houses after the storm. He pays my brother and I well, plus expenses.
racer42

Hayward, CA

#57 Sep 13, 2012
Juan wrote:
Sorry I haven't been on the blog much lately, I've been trying to catch up after going to Corpus for my boss. We have more work than we can do. We might have to work this weekend. My boss told me he wants me to go back to New Orleans, maybe the last week of the month and clean up his rent houses after the storm. He pays my brother and I well, plus expenses.
So what, Juanita, who gives a shyte?
ronnie

Pleasant Grove, UT

#58 Sep 13, 2012
You will never be taken seriously until you get right with this Country and better yet right with the hard-working tax payers of this Country that subsidize your life. Fourteen dollars per hr. does not amount to enough for Medical and rent. You probably received food stamps, growing up, received medical from the ER., Free lunch in Public Schools, probably free Christmas from the generous Catholic Charities program, food stamps for sure that you shared with your parents and cousins that arrived soon after your parents stole in.Respect is earned. You must learn to respect the Law's. And if you or your family won't do that, respect is never going to happen for you. That's what American people expect, and will never change.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#59 Sep 13, 2012
Juan wrote:
If we all agree to ignore Juan's posts, he will go away. He wants you to react. If you do, it emboldens him to post more. If you don't, he won't have anything to reply to. Be smart. Don't fall for it.

Whenever I see his name, I just skip his posts.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#60 Sep 13, 2012
Republicans doing Immigration Scams now. Republicans sink to new lows.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#61 Sep 13, 2012
Tony wrote:
Republicans doing Immigration Scams now. Republicans sink to new lows.
I'm an independent voter, so if you want my vote, PROVE IT.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#62 Sep 15, 2012
ronnie wrote:
You will never be taken seriously until you get right with this Country and better yet right with the hard-working tax payers of this Country that subsidize your life. Fourteen dollars per hr. does not amount to enough for Medical and rent. You probably received food stamps, growing up, received medical from the ER., Free lunch in Public Schools, probably free Christmas from the generous Catholic Charities program, food stamps for sure that you shared with your parents and cousins that arrived soon after your parents stole in.Respect is earned. You must learn to respect the Law's. And if you or your family won't do that, respect is never going to happen for you. That's what American people expect, and will never change.
My parents came here when I was an infant. We lived in San Antonio, my mother worked cleaning a hotel, my father worked for the city. When I was growing up yes, I got lunches at school, why shouldn't I, many of the other children did as well. I learned to be an electrician from my uncle and have been working as an electrician wiring new homes for over 15 years now. I get no government assistance, I send money home to my parents in Progresso where they now live as retirees.
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#63 Sep 15, 2012
=======
==========

=========

Is that so--"We will never have the elite, smart people on our side." -- Rick Santorum at the Voter Values Summit today, talking about Romney for presidency again, as not the best Candidate with no smart people to be around?

Attention, Hispanics, you are smart people, aren't you?

Then vote Romney if you are smart.

()_+)+__++
Hussain the Terrible

Anchorage, AK

#64 Sep 15, 2012
Can we all spell the word: SCAM!!!

“I'd rather be snowmobiling”

Since: Oct 07

8120'

#65 Sep 15, 2012
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
My parents came here when I was an infant. We lived in San Antonio, my mother worked cleaning a hotel, my father worked for the city. When I was growing up yes, I got lunches at school, why shouldn't I, many of the other children did as well. I learned to be an electrician from my uncle and have been working as an electrician wiring new homes for over 15 years now. I get no government assistance, I send money home to my parents in Progresso where they now live as retirees.
Hey you're an American! Welcome to the club! Well, you've been here the whole time, but you know what I mean...
Jose

De Soto, KS

#66 Sep 15, 2012
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Paid any CHILD SUPPORT for you anchor yet or are you still relying on the American Taxpayers to do that too?
Juan

Pearland, TX

#67 Sep 16, 2012
No child support for me, how do I know for sure it's even mine. I found out my girlfriend was running around on me while I was at work all day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News California Fights To Allow Undocumented Immigra... 3 min Vote For Trump 25
News Donald Trump Eats a Taco Bowl to Celebrate Cinc... 16 min serfs up 8
News Obama Meets with Child of Undocumented Immigran... 1 hr tomin cali 1
News Republicans downplay Trump rally unrest in Cali... 1 hr serfs up 389
News CA: Give Obamacare to Illegal ImmigrantsBy , Ka... 2 hr wild child 4
News "I have never seen negatives that high," says a... 3 hr Dee Dee Dee 151
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 6 hr Katrina in Chandler 8,124
More from around the web