GOP Sen: 'Time To Bring All The 11 Million Out Of The Shadows'

Full story: The Huffington Post

The Boston Marathon bombings are evidence that the U.S. immigration system needs to be overhauled now, two co-sponsors of the Senate's bipartisan immigration reform bill said Sunday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
What The H

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Deport them after they've been given 2 weeks to leave on their own!

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

" Republican Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida argued this morning on "This Week" that a key provision of the bill, the so-called "pathway to citizenship" for undocumented immigrants, would not give anything away".

Sure it does Senator, it gives or sells our American citizenship to 11 million illegal aliens that broke our Immigration Laws to get here!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It's sad when some politicians and segments of our population want to degrade our American Citizenship to the point where it has no value or meaning.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"This amnesty will give citizenship to only 1.1 to 1.3 million illegal aliens. We will secure the borders henceforth. We will never again bring forward another amnestybill like this."

-- Massachusetts Senator Ted Kennedy on the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 19869884.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

DEMOCRATS ARE LIARS!

"The agreement we just reached is the best possible chance we will have in
years to secure our borders, bring millions of people out of the shadows and
into the sunshine of America"
May 17, 2007

Ted Kennedy -- Senator from Massachusetts
Member of the Democratic Party

“The End Of America Coming Soon”

Since: Dec 07

Welfare State

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

It looks as though the Republicans are hell bent and determined to help legalize millions of new Democratic voters!

If Republicans think Hispanics are going to vote for them in return for going along with this grand amnesty, they are in for a rude awakening.

You can almost see the Dems smirking as this process unfolds. With the help of the Republican party, they will most likely gain enough strength to remain in power for decades to come.

I can't believe they've stooped to this level and
I can't wait to see the expressions on their faces when they realized they've been had!
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

Fed Up in North Carolina wrote:
It looks as though the Republicans are hell bent and determined to help legalize millions of new Democratic voters!
If Republicans think Hispanics are going to vote for them in return for going along with this grand amnesty, they are in for a rude awakening.
You can almost see the Dems smirking as this process unfolds. With the help of the Republican party, they will most likely gain enough strength to remain in power for decades to come.
I can't believe they've stooped to this level and
I can't wait to see the expressions on their faces when they realized they've been had!
20 million have America up for grab's. 20 million if not more. And you're not counting another 20 million that will hide in the shadow's and never never come forth. They've lived deep in the shadows, we can make them self deport, but we have to quit...quit...quit giving them job's, food, cheap housing etc. That's the only way to get rid of them it's the only way.

“The End Of America Coming Soon”

Since: Dec 07

Welfare State

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>20 million have America up for grab's. 20 million if not more. And you're not counting another 20 million that will hide in the shadow's and never never come forth. They've lived deep in the shadows, we can make them self deport, but we have to quit...quit...quit giving them job's, food, cheap housing etc. That's the only way to get rid of them it's the only way.
I agree Ronnie. The only solution to end it for good is to cut off all of the magnets and enforce the law to the fullest extent...with no exceptions. It could be real simple, but this issue has been hijacked by our elected officials to advance political agendas. I hope they rot in hell for what they are doing to this country and it's citizens!
Come to CHGO

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

The reality that we cannot deny is: after all is said and done, after we've preached to those who are brave enough to listen, when the day has ended, night fallen ...we are faced with the same problems and no solutions,but more madness.
Our economy continues to tank. To add insult to injury ?!... our useless Politicians (whose salaries are pay thru our hard work, live rich and never seem to care to relates to the average Joe) continue to push this useless Bill among other Bills upon us which has nothing to do with the threat of ter.rorism, our economy,our unemployed rate, outsourcing of jobs, illegal alien crime/cost they incur ,our never ending increase tax/fees, etc., etc., etc.(things that we desperately care about) Problems/issue that are important to the American people which are taking it's toll, will only bring America down to her knees in the long run and will take decades to fix..... but , but, but....only if there is such a fix in sight.
If we don't save America now.... we may never have another opportunity.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••