Linda Chavez: Conservatives debate immigration reform

Mar 3, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Northern Virginia Daily

A new debate has arisen among prominent conservatives over whether passing an immigration overhaul would be good or bad for Americans, with syndicated columnist George Will weighing in on the pro-reform side and talk-show host Laura Ingraham arguing against.

Comments
1 - 20 of 32 Comments Last updated Mar 7, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

more nonsense trying to push illegal aliens as being the same as immigrants from an earlier time.

the only thing we need to do is enforce laws we have now,the reason for so many here and them being so demanding is the lack of fear of deporting.

there is no record deportations otherwise we would not see or hear from illegal aliens they would be hiding like some say they so.
spud

Dallas, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

Viva Laura Ingraham. Linda Chavez and George Will are paid off, biased, nonsensical, dumb, unpatriotic, untrustworthy, establishment stooges of corporate America. This article is ridiculous. It's hard to imagine Chavez actually gets paid to write such nonsense.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

No , get out.
Jose

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

spud wrote:
Viva Laura Ingraham. Linda Chavez and George Will are paid off, biased, nonsensical, dumb, unpatriotic, untrustworthy, establishment stooges of corporate America. This article is ridiculous. It's hard to imagine Chavez actually gets paid to write such nonsense.
They are wonderful anglo!!! ;)
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

Jose wrote:
<quoted text> They are wonderful anglo!!! ;)
Nah they suck almost as much as you do bean dip!!! And that is still a lot!!!
Jose

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>Nah they suck almost as much as you do bean dip!!! And that is still a lot!!!
Your wives seems to enjoy it!! LOL!!!
ronnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

As usual George Will is making up his figures... They're not immigrant's. They're illegal invaders that are less intelligent than legal immigrant's that actually did learn the English language. Most management now days in crap job's as mentioned in the story, are filled my Mexicans who speak only Spanish to the employee's... All foremans speak Spanish, most American employers hire only Spanish speakers to work in all fields. And our border is not secure as Ingram point's out, we've all watched as our towns and cities have filled up with illegal Mexicans. These pro illegal people really do make up what they're saying.
Jose

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

ronnie wrote:
As usual George Will is making up his figures... They're not immigrant's. They're illegal invaders that are less intelligent than legal immigrant's that actually did learn the English language. Most management now days in crap job's as mentioned in the story, are filled my Mexicans who speak only Spanish to the employee's... All foremans speak Spanish, most American employers hire only Spanish speakers to work in all fields. And our border is not secure as Ingram point's out, we've all watched as our towns and cities have filled up with illegal Mexicans. These pro illegal people really do make up what they're saying.
George Will is highly respected anglo! As Obama said, you fools are on the wrong side of history!!
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

Jose wrote:
<quoted text> George Will is highly respected anglo! As Obama said, you fools are on the wrong side of history!!
still you are illegal.lol, obama is done.we all know how stupid puppet is.just as stupid as you.
Jose

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

wild child wrote:
<quoted text>still you are illegal.lol, obama is done.we all know how stupid puppet is.just as stupid as you.
Kiss my Mexican azzz anglo!! LOL!!!
Oldglory

Banning, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

Judged:

Wrong side of history? History is what it is and can't be changed so how can someone be on the wrong side of it? That makes no sense whatsoever. However, today just like every other country we have immigration laws so what does history have to do with that? Someone is grasping at straws here.
Jose

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

Judged:

Oldglory wrote:
Wrong side of history? History is what it is and can't be changed so how can someone be on the wrong side of it? That makes no sense whatsoever. However, today just like every other country we have immigration laws so what does history have to do with that? Someone is grasping at straws here.
I know your feeble anglo mind may have trouble with this, but you anglo fools will soon be the minority in the US!! The future will be ours, dumbazzz!! LOL!!!
Throw out the trash

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

Judged:

My theory. I believe that police and special deputies, perhaps civilian posses, will eventually start rounding up illegal aliens and without judicial delay physically deporting them. Like with every large-scale roundup, some legal hispanics may be caught and inconvenienced, but that is a price I am willing to pay. They will be thrown out of our schools, they will be arrested at car washes and meat packing plants and they will be gone. Happily, those who protest violently most likely will be beaten. This is a more likely scenario than a path to citizenship for these lowlife parasites.
nym8387

Stratford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

Judged:

Jose wrote:
<quoted text> I know your feeble anglo mind may have trouble with this, but you anglo fools will soon be the minority in the US!! The future will be ours, dumbazzz!! LOL!!!
No they won't pendejo mojado.killing amnesty(it's done) and clarifying birthright citizenship(soon) will bring the anchor population to a screeching halt.why do you want to turn this country into the doo-doo hole that kicked you out? No amnesty!
spud

Dallas, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

Chavez is a biased pende-hoe. Her words are paid for by corporate elitists.
Oldglory

Banning, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

I won't have anything to worry about then since I'm not an anglo. As for Chavez she is more than likely funded by La Raza rather than the corporate elite.

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

Judged:

Jose wrote:
<quoted text> I know your feeble anglo mind may have trouble with this, but you anglo fools will soon be the minority in the US!! The future will be ours, dumbazzz!! LOL!!!
The future? Like the one Mexico is having now? Mexicans are bringing down our living standards to their level.
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

Judged:

spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>
The future? Like the one Mexico is having now? Mexicans are bringing down our living standards to their level.
And Obumble is fueling it!
Jose

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

Judged:

spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think we really give a chit about that anglo? Coming over that border increased OUR standard of living by 1000%!! LOL!!!
spud

Dallas, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

Judged:

Chavez loves gringos who love slave labor. She's a lowlife that has turned her back on her country and her people. Pende-hoe.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••