Obama interrupted during immigration remarks

Jun 15, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Athens Banner-Herald

President Barack Obama responded angrily to a reporter from a conservative online publication who interrupted him during remarks on immigration in the White House Rose Garden.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of853
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 10

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

The Communist - In - Chief, said that it was the best thing for America. How in the HELL is subverting the law for nearly 1 million illegal aliens good for US? I can't wait until November!! I'm going to voter RIGHT across the board!!
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

DonMan wrote:
The Communist - In - Chief, said that it was the best thing for America. How in the HELL is subverting the law for nearly 1 million illegal aliens good for US? I can't wait until November!! I'm going to voter RIGHT across the board!!
Below the ages of 30 years = 1 MILLON MORE MEN AND WOMWEN IN UNIFORM.

“Liberalism = Communism”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

DonMan wrote:
If you're not a member of NumbersUSA please join now!!
El Cid

Pflugerville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

So, instead of deporting criminals the president would rather keep having taxpayers support the criminals and compete with them for space in schools and the workforce.
torchwood

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

El Cid wrote:
So, instead of deporting criminals the president would rather keep having taxpayers support the criminals and compete with them for space in schools and the workforce.
Yeah, the pro-illegal alien supporters use their fake racism to justify everything they do and to support their support for illegality!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

more proof obama is 100%against American citizens,just like all traitors who take up the cause for illegal aliens.

we need an American citizen in office who is out only for the American citizens.

“Liberalism = Communism”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

This move by Obama is purely a politically move. I know my states Senators and Congressmen are not happy about Obama bypassing the proper process.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

this is all in the hands of congress, they may still hold enough power to get rid of the dictator not doing all they can shows they no longer can do anything.
SUSAN

Boynton Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

NO US IMMIGRANTS TO STAY NOOOOOOOOOOO
Anonymous

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

There are free faxes at NumbersUSA.com to stop this happening!! If you are not a member then please join now!!

“Spark The Fire Within”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

Well, it doesn't seem like anyone is too awfully upset over Obama being interrupted during his speech.
Out With Obama

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

Good for that reporter. All reporters need to follow his lead. Stop pandering to the dictator and call him out for what he is. Impeach the imposter!

How dare he! He said recently he was planning to sign in as much "stuff" (his favorite word) as he could, bypassing Congress, between now and the election!

Since: Sep 08

Placitas, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

It figures that the heckler was employed by Bow-Tie Carlson's hate-mongering race-baiting POS propaganda rag.

Hopefully neither that little POS or anyone connected with Tucker's POS will ever set foot on the White House grounds again.
Out With Obama

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

Michele and Barack Obama are two arrogant racists and should be evicted immediately along with those fugly brats and M.O.'S MOOCHING MOTHER! Get the heck out of our house you no good filthy imposters!

Google Malia Obama Spring Break and Michele Obama Secret Service!

Was Malia Obama and her pals from Sidwell Friends School taking guns into Mexico for Daddy (the traitor)?

Since: Sep 08

Placitas, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

- Sparky - wrote:
Well, it doesn't seem like anyone is too awfully upset over Obama being interrupted during his speech.
NEVER expect topix racists, hate-mongers, and brainwashed mental midgets to get upset over anything anyone says about the President or dishonors the office. There's never been such an outrageous show of disrespect for any White president in my lifetime....and that includes toward the draft dodging deserter that lied the country into an immoral and illegal war and blew up the economy.
jade

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

Obama is f....g ilegal Muslim he don't believe in Jesus I hope he go to hell
fenando

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

Obama is nothing but stupid idiots
drink the hive

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

m a orozco

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

When you learn to harvest your own vegetables and quit going to eat to mac donalds, jack in the box all pizza places and restaurant all over this great nation made of immigrants, perhaps you can give an opinion in regard who is to be deported. These people are the ones serving us, we shall be greatful to them. If you do not want them here, do not eat veggies nor go to restaurants where their work, insist to the owners to hire people like you and wait for their reply, it is not going to be a nice reply try it nonetheless better yet, remember Atlanta, George when they changed the laws regarding immigration at state level, undocumented people left the state and all crops die because U.S. citizens could not handled the labor. I hope all of you people have a wonderful weekend. I will definitely will be having a great weekend.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

PlacitasRoy wrote:
<quoted text>NEVER expect topix racists, hate-mongers, and brainwashed mental midgets to get upset over anything anyone says about the President or dishonors the office. There's never been such an outrageous show of disrespect for any White president in my lifetime....and that includes toward the draft dodging deserter that lied the country into an immoral and illegal war and blew up the economy.
It was not too long ago that the right wingers were telling us it was unacceptable to criticize a President during wartime. It didn't matter if the criticism had anything to do with the war. It was treason.

Funny how things change.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of853
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Illegal Immigration Forum right now

Search the Illegal Immigration Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
ICE arrests 24 in Missouri, IllinoisICE arrests... 7 min Don Draper 5
Obama Regime Expanding Amnesty For CRIMINAL Aliens 17 min wild child 58
'Shame' of migrant deportations 44 min wild child 2
40 illegal immigrants in East Texas arrested by... 1 hr Asian Guy 7
Feds overwhelmed by illegal aliens and wild horses 1 hr wild child 9
Top 5 Reasons Why Immigration Reform Means More... 2 hr Don Draper 11
Voices: Obama deporter in chief? Not quite 2 hr Memo From Turner 11
•••
•••