Undocumented Immigrants Get ID Cards

Undocumented Immigrants Get ID Cards

There are 30 comments on the WFMY 2 Greensboro story from Aug 6, 2013, titled Undocumented Immigrants Get ID Cards. In it, WFMY 2 Greensboro reports that:

The cards are only meant to verify the person's identity, they are not official ID's and are not a license to drive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMY 2 Greensboro.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#21 Aug 7, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>The people ARE the government, as represented by their elected officials. We have to trust these officials to make wiser decisions than the largely uninformed citizens they represent.
Well, its not working . Stop voting .

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#22 Aug 7, 2013
bob wrote:
<quoted text>Well, its not working . Stop voting .
Well, I didn't elect the Teabagger crazies. You did.
Dexter

United States

#23 Aug 8, 2013
Dont you hold a regular Brenda.Why are you trolling in the net all day about some nonsense.And beside if,you are not a native Indian zip it.Because we are all in the same boat now.
Dexter

United States

#24 Aug 8, 2013
You just messing around and have a heart attack.Because in life .What you dont like to see is what you always see.Thats the way this world was create.we cant change it.
Brenda besson

United States

#25 Aug 8, 2013
No
Dexter wrote:
Dont you hold a regular Brenda.Why are you trolling in the net all day about some nonsense.And beside if,you are not a native Indian zip it.Because we are all in the same boat now.
didnt they cancel your show dexter?????no Im not IndIan,but Ill say whatever I feel lIke sayIng.
Brenda besson

United States

#26 Aug 8, 2013
Dexter wrote:
You just messing around and have a heart attack.Because in life .What you dont like to see is what you always see.Thats the way this world was create.we cant change it.
lol dexter
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#27 Aug 10, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I didn't elect the Teabagger crazies. You did.
Well I didn't vote for odumbo either time . And I certainly would vote for anyone that s wants amnesty , or welfare , or birthright citizenship , or jobs , or anything for illegals except deportation . If it wasn't for the original Teabaggers you would not be here . And America would not be free . Now we have sooooooo many taxes on everything !!!!!!!!!! even food !!!!!!!!!! We need another "Tea Party"". We've lost control of our Government. King George is back.
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#28 Aug 10, 2013
would'nt vote

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#29 Aug 10, 2013
bob wrote:
<quoted text>Well I didn't vote for odumbo either time . And I certainly would vote for anyone that s wants amnesty , or welfare , or birthright citizenship , or jobs , or anything for illegals except deportation . If it wasn't for the original Teabaggers you would not be here . And America would not be free . Now we have sooooooo many taxes on everything !!!!!!!!!! even food !!!!!!!!!! We need another "Tea Party"". We've lost control of our Government. King George is back.
Interesting that you compare the Boston Tea Party with the knuckledraggers who now use the Tea Party label. The original Tea Party played a critical role in the American Revolution. The current Tea Party is trying to destroy the America we fought for.
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#30 Aug 12, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting that you compare the Boston Tea Party with the knuckledraggers who now use the Tea Party label. The original Tea Party played a critical role in the American Revolution. The current Tea Party is trying to destroy the America we fought for.
Im sure you know all about it . A few misguided . We also had traitors against the Revolution .Good thing they didn't win. The tea party was a one night deal they didn't protest they just did . Our Government to too powerful for few. Mexico requires a passport and you don't get issued an ID card. If your illegal you don't get ID card . If your illegal you don't work. Why cant Americans have Jobs in Mexico ??? Why cant people be in their country illegally?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Violence erupts outside Trump rally in New Mexico 2 min fubar 5
News Controversial Mexican-American textbook is stir... 9 min fubar 17
News The fight over illegal immigrants goes to the S... 15 min spud 153
News In Anaheim, thousands are pumped for Donald Trump 18 min wild child 4
News SF Clarifies Its Sanctuary City Policy, And Ill... 56 min tomin cali 1
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 8,486
News LA Mayor Eric Garcetti slams Donald Trump as a ... 4 hr tomin cali 6
More from around the web