Undocumented Immigrants Get ID Cards

Aug 6, 2013 Full story: WFMY 2 Greensboro 30

The cards are only meant to verify the person's identity, they are not official ID's and are not a license to drive.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Brenda besson

United States

#1 Aug 6, 2013
Good,so we will know who and where you are at deportation time lol
Juan Too

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Aug 6, 2013
I use only the Matricula Card, it is good enough and accepted at most US institutions like government, banks, wire transfer stations, etc. No need for a US ID.
Brenda besson

United States

#3 Aug 6, 2013
Ss
Juan Too wrote:
I use only the Matricula Card, it is good enough and accepted at most US institutions like government, banks, wire transfer stations, etc. No need for a US ID.
yes I agree no need for us id,because you are not from the us.and never wIll be,there wIll be no amnesty Im sure you can see that by now.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#4 Aug 6, 2013
Juan Too wrote:
Why not just tattoo illegal alien on your forehead.
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#5 Aug 7, 2013
Juan Too wrote:
So while driving with NO license, your'e extorting money?
Juan Too

United States

#6 Aug 7, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
Ss<quoted text> yes I agree no need for us id,because you are not from the us.and never wIll be,there wIll be no amnesty Im sure you can see that by now.
The government, banks, and other institutions think different.
Juan Too

United States

#7 Aug 7, 2013
See the Light wrote:
<quoted text>So while driving with NO license, your'e extorting money?
I generally don't drive myself, I have a driver. I made sure he has a DL. Don't want to get into trouble.

I don't know about extortion, that's an american thing.
Brenda besson

United States

#8 Aug 7, 2013
Juan Too wrote:
<quoted text>
they just know money is geen and they take it,doesnt mean they want you here.lets face it amnesty is not going to happen.
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#9 Aug 7, 2013
Juan Too wrote:
<quoted text>
The Government is not the people. America is a Republic . Not like Mexico . Get it ????
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#10 Aug 7, 2013
Juan Too wrote:
<quoted text>
I generally don't drive myself, I have a driver. I made sure he has a DL. Don't want to get into trouble.
Does he pay gas too?? how do you know his license is real?? They never ID you ???? Ever????
Juan Too

Las Vegas, NV

#11 Aug 7, 2013
bob wrote:
<quoted text>The Government is not the people. America is a Republic . Not like Mexico . Get it ????
The workers at the government, banks, etc., are all people; American people.

They have not been replaced. Not yet anyway, Jajajajajaj
Juan Too

Las Vegas, NV

#12 Aug 7, 2013
bob wrote:
<quoted text>Does he pay gas too?? how do you know his license is real?? They never ID you ???? Ever????
I pay for the gas.

Like any american business person hiring a brown skinned person, I visually checked his license and it looks real to me. And the picture looks like him, only older, about 10 yrs from now, I think.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#13 Aug 7, 2013
bob wrote:
<quoted text>The Government is not the people. America is a Republic . Not like Mexico . Get it ????
The government IS the people, through their elected representatives, Bob. Not like Iran. Get it?
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#14 Aug 7, 2013
Juan Too wrote:
<quoted text>
The workers at the government, banks, etc., are all people; American people.
They have not been replaced. Not yet anyway, Jajajajajaj
If your marticlat was good . and the Government honor it you would have a DL. Just what Government office takes that , welfare ?? banks just want your money and they get the interest big deal. You still cant vote . or run for office . you will never be anything here . a little spot on the carpet.
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#15 Aug 7, 2013
Juan Too wrote:
<quoted text>
I pay for the gas.
Like any american business person hiring a brown skinned person, I visually checked his license and it looks real to me. And the picture looks like him, only older, about 10 yrs from now, I think.
Bet you really kiss his butt so he will drive you around . I would charge you like a taxi .
See the Light

El Paso, TX

#16 Aug 7, 2013
Juan Too wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you seem to think your'e an American. Your'e taking too much money fr4om the guys you are driving.
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#17 Aug 7, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>The government IS the people, through their elected representatives, Bob. Not like Iran. Get it?
So they are supposed to do the will of the people not themselves . Amnesty wont pass and they will be deported or a lot of the government wont have jobs anymore . Get it ????
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#18 Aug 7, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>The government IS the people, through their elected representatives, Bob. Not like Iran. Get it?
government of the people, by the people ,and for the people not for the government .

Location hidden

#19 Aug 7, 2013
bob wrote:
<quoted text>So they are supposed to do the will of the people not themselves . Amnesty wont pass and they will be deported or a lot of the government wont have jobs anymore . Get it ????
I beg to differ. We expect our elected representatives to make the wise decisions, which may sometimes reflect the will of the people, sometimes not.

If they were just a rubber stamp for us, some terrible decisions could be made. Most ordinary citizens don't know shit from Shinola about politics, governance, foreign or domestic policy, or equal opportunity. We have to hope that the people we elect are a little smarter than us about these things.

Location hidden

#20 Aug 7, 2013
bob wrote:
<quoted text>government of the people, by the people ,and for the people not for the government .
The people ARE the government, as represented by their elected officials. We have to trust these officials to make wiser decisions than the largely uninformed citizens they represent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Immigration policy led to 'new forms of racism'... 45 min ronnie 1
Scott Walker reverses immigration stance 1 hr kuda 49
Why this undocumented Pinay is wary of applying... 1 hr wild child 1
Parents of murder victim demand changes in bordera 2 hr wild child 1
Boise Immigration Rally Draws Hundreds, Call fo... (May '13) 3 hr The real zeke 100
Border Agent Brian Terry statue unveiling ignor... 7 hr wild child 1
Trump: Hillary, McCain were 'birthers' 13 hr onemale 2
More from around the web