Protesters Surround Home Of Kansas Secretary Of State Kris Kobach

Jun 16, 2013 Full story: KAKE 10

A mob protesting against deportation of illegal immigrants descended Saturday evening on the Kansas City home of Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach.

Full Story
A New Day

Lenexa, KS

#1 Jun 17, 2013
That's a mob ? He wants an investigation ? Start with the shoes Kriss.

Do your own legwork. Kansas taxpayers don't give a crap about the repercussions you brought upon yourself.
Rude Term for Mexicans

New York, NY

#2 Jun 18, 2013
A New Day wrote:
Do your own legwork. Kansas taxpayers don't give a crap about the repercussions you brought upon yourself.
Illegal aliens, particularly Mexicans, and especially so-called Dreamers, are disgusting, demanding, self-centered,, self-delusional, worthless pieces of shit. I am happy their parents were deported. I am happy for every tear they shed. I want this scum out of my country. I want them rounded up by men with guns and I pray they violently resist so we can send them back to Mexico bruised and beaten. GET OUT, YOU USELESS MIERDE!
A New Day

Lenexa, KS

#3 Jun 18, 2013
Rude Term for Mexicans wrote:
<quoted text>
Illegal aliens, particularly Mexicans, and especially so-called Dreamers, are disgusting, demanding, self-centered,, self-delusional, worthless pieces of shit. I am happy their parents were deported. I am happy for every tear they shed. I want this scum out of my country. I want them rounded up by men with guns and I pray they violently resist so we can send them back to Mexico bruised and beaten. GET OUT, YOU USELESS MIERDE!
An opinion right out of the deep south in the 1950's.
Rude Term for Mexicans

Bronx, NY

#4 Jun 18, 2013
A New Day wrote:
<quoted text>An opinion right out of the deep south in the 1950's.
Gfy
A New Day

Lenexa, KS

#5 Jun 20, 2013
Rude Term for Mexicans wrote:
<quoted text>
Gfy
Great reply ! Come to Kansas and I'll introduce you to the real Kriss Kobach. By the way, that stage name of Kriss Kobach tells it all. He's riding a wounded horse that is soon to be put down.
A New Day

Lenexa, KS

#6 Jun 20, 2013
C'mon Kriss. Track the shoes man, track the shoes. You have become the new Phill Kline of Kansas.
ronnie

Brigham City, UT

#7 Jun 20, 2013
A New Day wrote:
For defending the Sovereignty of this Nation, he deserves a bus load of illegals showing up at his door step. He better, by God prosecute every single one of those leaders that brought those illegals to his home... We will not give into illegal tyranny, ever......This is going to piss off the Veterans that might decide to stand up against this crap once and for all.
Juan Too

Mesa, AZ

#8 Jun 21, 2013
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>For defending the Sovereignty of this Nation, he deserves a bus load of illegals showing up at his door step. He better, by God prosecute every single one of those leaders that brought those illegals to his home... We will not give into illegal tyranny, ever......This is going to piss off the Veterans that might decide to stand up against this crap once and for all.
All talk, no action. This is why you Americans have already lost. The Undocumented Citizens are already 11 million strong and are here to stay.
Rude Term for Mexicans

United States

#9 Jun 21, 2013
Juan Too wrote:
<quoted text>
All talk, no action. This is why you Americans have already lost. The Undocumented Citizens are already 11 million strong and are here to stay.
Print out this response, wet back, read it again exactly four years from now. You will be reading it in Mexico. Count on it.
A New Day

Lenexa, KS

#10 Jun 21, 2013
These posters, or should I say posers, from out of state don't know the real Kansas version of Kriss Kobach. Defeated time and again in his run for a Kansas Congressional House of Representative seat, he hitched his star to this bogus voter fraud stuff and is riding a crippled horse in that venue as well.

He is our Secretary of State here in Kansas, which gives him a title and an office to operate out of. Transparent as glass, he chases the windmills of voter fraud in Kansas.

Here's a fact to ponder. In the 2012 election, there were 57 suspected cases of voter fraud. There were 1 million 200 thousand votes cast in Kansas. So a .0000475 % of the vote was brought into question. More than half of those 57 were found to be due to administrative/clerical error.

Voter Fraud ? More like Secretary of State fraud on the people of Kansas !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Report: It would take 20 years and a minimum of... 9 min DR X 2
26 States Want Investigation Into Obama's Amnes... 41 min wild child 5
Scott Walker reverses immigration stance 1 hr Memo From Turner 120
More Deported Illegal Aliens Are Returning To U... 5 hr Cynical Witch 1
GOP Leaders Allow Obama's Amnesty 9 hr serfs up 53
Defund immigration amnesty program, Lou Barlett... 11 hr johnnypie 24
Notaries providing illegal immigration services... 23 hr Jamestheduke21 3
More from around the web