Gary Johnson Schools Red Eye Panel On Illegal Immigration: 'Cream...

Jun 23, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Mediaite.com

Former New Mexico governor and libertarian presidential candidate Gary Johnson took on StreetCarnage.com writer Gavin McInnes over illegal immigration on Friday night's Red Eye , with Johnson arguing that those crossing the U.S.-Mexico border were hard workers who were more likely to obey the law.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Sep 21, 2013

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

this guy needs to look at all the jails and prisons if he thinks illegal aliens do not break more laws once here.
Brenda besson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Lol lol lol
Local News

Winnemucca, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Gary Johnson is a fraud! Period!
Brenda besson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Yup and we all laugh at him just like we laugh at the illegals.no amnesty,i love saying that.
spud

Dallas, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Gary Johnson has some good ideas like most libertarians do. But he happens to be an idiot on immigration, legal and illegal. He is also an idiot when it comes to unfettered free trade. Libertarians seem to be oblivious to national sovereignty and the preservation of American jobs. I saw that Red Eye segment and Gavin McInnes easily won the argument.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••