Gary Johnson Schools Red Eye Panel On...

Gary Johnson Schools Red Eye Panel On Illegal Immigration: 'Cream...

There are 5 comments on the Mediaite.com story from Jun 23, 2013, titled Gary Johnson Schools Red Eye Panel On Illegal Immigration: 'Cream.... In it, Mediaite.com reports that:

Former New Mexico governor and libertarian presidential candidate Gary Johnson took on StreetCarnage.com writer Gavin McInnes over illegal immigration on Friday night's Red Eye , with Johnson arguing that those crossing the U.S.-Mexico border were hard workers who were more likely to obey the law.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mediaite.com.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Jun 23, 2013
this guy needs to look at all the jails and prisons if he thinks illegal aliens do not break more laws once here.
Brenda besson

United States

#2 Jun 23, 2013
Lol lol lol
Local News

Sparks, NV

#3 Sep 20, 2013
Gary Johnson is a fraud! Period!
Brenda besson

United States

#4 Sep 20, 2013
Yup and we all laugh at him just like we laugh at the illegals.no amnesty,i love saying that.
spud

Dallas, PA

#5 Sep 21, 2013
Gary Johnson has some good ideas like most libertarians do. But he happens to be an idiot on immigration, legal and illegal. He is also an idiot when it comes to unfettered free trade. Libertarians seem to be oblivious to national sovereignty and the preservation of American jobs. I saw that Red Eye segment and Gavin McInnes easily won the argument.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How should the GOP approach immigration? 12 min Memo From Turner 322
News Trump won't back down on immigration; protester... 1 hr Earl 11
News High Court Could Help Immigrants With Bad Lawyers 1 hr Earl 9
News NBC dumps Donald Trump 1 hr Earl 7
News Hispanic Groups Call on NBC to Cut Ties With Trump 1 hr Earl 26
News Dear GOP: Trump's Fearless War with Univision O... 1 hr tomin cali 15
News NBC to Donald Trump: "You're fired!" 1 hr tomin cali 11
More from around the web