Hundreds rally against Alabama immigration law

Feb 14, 2012 Full story: Cybercast News Service 12

Hundreds packed the Alabama Statehouse courtyard on Tuesday to rally against the state's tough immigration law, with organizers saying they chose to send a message on Valentine's Day that lawmakers need to love and respect immigrants.

Full Story

Since: Nov 09

Newnan, GA

#1 Feb 14, 2012
What a bunch of rubbish....quote"Carmen Espinoza, 17, a high school student at Montgomery Catholic, moved to the state from California last year. An immigrant from Mexico, she is in the country legally, but some friends and family members are not. She said she moved to live with her aunt because her family was worried about gangs and violence in southern California.

"In California, there was a big Hispanic community we never had to deal with racism," ....no...you just had to deal with GANGS in your big hispanic community. Obviously your big non racist hispanic community was not very fuc*ing safe was it Carmen? But it gets even better...remember Carmens most of Carmens family are here ILLEGALLY...quote"

Espinoza's aunt, Irma Alvarez, 39, moved to Montgomery in 2008 because it was quieter than California and she thought it would be a good place to raise her two sons. She said she has a hard time understanding why lawmakers are targeting immigrants....no Irma...lawmakers are TARGETING ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS you pig! I guess her Aunt doesn't want to be guilty of profiling so she considers those here ILLEGALLY the same as those here LEGALLY. To Irma legal status is irelevant...Well guess what Irma....if you are here ILLEGALLY you don't get to call yourself an IMMIGRANT...that is a title for those who came here LEGALLY,obey our laws and RESPECT our nation.You don't pay taxes...buying food and paying sales tax does not make you a taxpaye...IT MAKES YOU A CONSUMER....and now you little neice bitch from CA is causing the people of AL to have to pay for her education.Why don't you ILLEGALS stop targeting AMERICANS,forcing us to pay for your food and medical care and education...when are you going to stop profiling US!!!

Newnan, GA

#3 Feb 14, 2012
Hundreds rally at capital...Gov Bently received 58% of the vote for Gov.....that means last election 58% rallied FOR THE BILL AGAINST ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!
annie

United States

#4 Feb 14, 2012
Do any of these people ever work? We should have ICE at these rallies, round them all up and check immigration status. Those who have no proof of citizenship, should be branded with a scarlet "I" and sent packing..... just saying

“RelaxEverythingW illBeAllright”

Since: Mar 11

Wichita, KS

#5 Feb 14, 2012
I don't want one penny of my tax dollars going to giving illegals a ride back to where they came from. They got here by themselves, they know the route back.

Deny illegals the jobs that attracted them and they will self deport. Arrest and imprison any US Citizen who provides food, water, shelter or comfort to illegals and starve the illegal's back to Mexihole.
magadala

Seattle, WA

#6 Feb 14, 2012
"on Valentine's Day that lawmakers need to love and respect immigrants."

Ha! Pass whatever it is you are smoking!
magadala

Seattle, WA

#7 Feb 14, 2012
80 trailer homes cleared out over night and left their posessions!!!

See, I told you ATTRITION ALWAYS works!!!! It's cheap too!
annie

United States

#8 Feb 14, 2012
Illegals need to love and respect Americans who are forced to support them.

They need to love this country that gives them a start in life.

Welfare benefits were never meant to last forever and only those with physical challenges
should be allowed to receive it for any amount of time.

I do NOT need to love and respect any invaders who come here for a better life; refuse to assimilate; and put their homeland on a pedastal (sp)

THEY need to go home and this govt needs to grow a pair.

Newnan, GA

#10 Feb 14, 2012
magadala wrote:
"on Valentine's Day that lawmakers need to love and respect immigrants."
Ha! Pass whatever it is you are smoking!
Exactly....IMMIGRANTS do deserve respect....ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS DO NOT DESERVE RESPECT!!

“President Texas Minutemen”

Since: Aug 07

Arlington, Texas

#12 Feb 17, 2012
ga_patriot wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly....IMMIGRANTS do deserve respect....ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS DO NOT DESERVE RESPECT!!
Why are we still talking about illegal immigration? 2005 we started the debate and almost 7 years later no real effort by our lawmakers. We need term limits so these idiots can't homestead Washington.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#13 Feb 18, 2012
REWBA wrote:
I don't want one penny of my tax dollars going to giving illegals a ride back to where they came from. They got here by themselves, they know the route back.
Deny illegals the jobs that attracted them and they will self deport. Arrest and imprison any US Citizen who provides food, water, shelter or comfort to illegals and starve the illegal's back to Mexihole.
Well, Hell's bells, I completely agree with you! The problem is that their free rode home is usually multiplied by many other free rides home.

“Legals against Illegals!”

Since: Dec 11

Willing to stand and Fight!

#14 Feb 25, 2012
The article keeps calling them immigrants...WRONG!
They are illegal and law breakers and need to be controlled!
William

Omaha, NE

#15 Feb 26, 2012
DfwDude wrote:
The article keeps calling them immigrants...WRONG!
They are illegal and law breakers and need to be controlled!
Right on!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Smart Way to Stop Illegal Immigration 1 hr woodtick57 11
Immigration Reform That Doesn't 'Turn Off The M... 3 hr Memo From Turner 12
Boise Immigration Rally Draws Hundreds, Call fo... (May '13) 18 hr Who Guessed It 69
Protesters interrupt Perry, Christie at 2016 GO... 21 hr Who Guessed it 21
Study: Valleya s unauthorized immigrants mostly... 21 hr Who 8
California DMV inconveniences citizens to help ... Fri whenagendapeoplea... 1
California Wants to Allow Illegal Aliens to Com... Fri whenagendapeoplea... 4
More from around the web