Illinois moves to grant drivers licen...

Illinois moves to grant drivers licenses to illegal immigrants

There are 73 comments on the Reuters story from Dec 4, 2012, titled Illinois moves to grant drivers licenses to illegal immigrants. In it, Reuters reports that:

Illinois took a major step on Tuesday toward granting drivers licenses to illegal immigrants, which would make it the most populous U.S. state to allow undocumented migrants to legally drive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Reality bites

AOL

#66 Dec 8, 2012
The Notorious Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all these Fox News pillow humpers drool too. You can hear them echo that mantra day in and day out.
It has been very painful to watch Chicago politicians rob our own less fortunate, mostly minority children of so many limited resources by redirecting them to Illegals. Seeing elected Democrats abandon Chicago's Black Community has been tough to take.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#67 Dec 8, 2012
Reality bites wrote:
<quoted text>
It has been very painful to watch Chicago politicians rob our own less fortunate, mostly minority children of so many limited resources by redirecting them to Illegals. Seeing elected Democrats abandon Chicago's Black Community has been tough to take.
I certainly have to agree. I also believe that it has been equally painful to watch our nations politicians rob our own less fortunate, mostly minority children of so many limited resources by redirecting them to illegals as well as foreign interests. Seeing elected democrats abandon our nation has been equally hard to take. Our nation deserves better, IMHO.
X Obama Supporter

Coffeyville, KS

#68 Dec 8, 2012
Reality bites wrote:
<quoted text>
The Dems have abandoned the good of the black community since their inception. It is still amazing how they garnish so much support from the very people they work to keep down and dependent.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#69 Dec 8, 2012
X Obama Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>
The Dems have abandoned the good of the black community since their inception. It is still amazing how they garnish so much support from the very people they work to keep down and dependent.
The lure of govt dependence is stronger than the will to work with many and the more that one gets tangled up in govt support, the more one learns to game the system. Our tax system also is the same insofar as that the more one knows about our taxing system, the more one is capable of exploiting the numerous loopholes in it.

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

#70 Dec 8, 2012
Granting DL to illegal in IL is nothing.

Now they are granting them free kidneys to illegals in front of insured, taxpaying citizens.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Sean

Cranston, RI

#71 Dec 8, 2012
Our country has been sold out and the Bush family is at the head of the group that did the selling out!
Watch out for Jeb Bush and his mexican children!!

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#72 Dec 9, 2012
Sean wrote:
Our country has been sold out and the Bush family is at the head of the group that did the selling out!
Watch out for Jeb Bush and his mexican children!!
----------
Grim budget realities to limit Obama plans in second term...

ObamaCare taxes poised to hit next month...
----------
Feds Borrowing $4.8 Billion Per Day...

Lagarde:'Fiscal cliff' threatens USA supremacy...
conservative crapola

Orefield, PA

#73 Dec 9, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Grim reality. lejimfraud still a loser. lejimfraud cry-a-thon: Day 33.

hahahahahahahahahaha

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

#74 Dec 9, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>----------
Grim budget realities to limit Obama plans in second term...
ObamaCare taxes poised to hit next month...
----------
Feds Borrowing $4.8 Billion Per Day...
Lagarde:'Fiscal cliff' threatens USA supremacy...
This is where our leaders have lead us.

No one person or party is responsible for this mess we are in at this point, it is the result of politicians over many years refusing to do their jobs. They have just kicked the can down the road hoping someone else will have to pick it up and through it in the trash.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#75 Dec 10, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Grim reality. lejimfraud still a loser. lejimfraud cry-a-thon: Day 33.
hahahahahahahahahaha
Your Burka needs ironing.

Police Called When Crowd Signing Up For Housing List Gets 'Out Of Control', mostly all blacks (Dressed in Arab Garb)in Columbus, Ohio

Saturday December 8, 2012 10:12 AM
UPDATED: Saturday December 8, 2012 7:58 PM

My, they kill us and now we give them section 8 housing.

mo candy mo candy
conservative crapola

Easton, PA

#76 Dec 10, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. No more con candy. rugby sent packing.

rugby tells boxer to 'go get 'em'....boxer gets knocked out....just...like...willard.

bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha
mindy

Columbus, OH

#77 Dec 11, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
People think I'm a piece of shit fucktard. I'm not sure why.
Ever read one of your posts?

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#78 Dec 11, 2012
mindy wrote:
<quoted text>don't mind me. I've lost mine.
OK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S. judge deals blow to Texas 'sanctuary' city... 20 min Gordo 12
News What does a 'secure' border look like? (Feb '13) 3 hr C Kersey 24
News ACLU Warns Trump: Pardoning Arpaio Would Be - P... 4 hr Cordwainer Trout 12
News Why Hire More Border Patrol When Illegal Immigr... 6 hr Truthseeker 23
News Illegal Immigrant Activist: Racist Politicians ... 6 hr spytheweb 10
News Undocumented immigrant who helped Brooklyn DA p... 7 hr spytheweb 2
News Governor signs bill making Oregon first to offe... 7 hr spytheweb 1
More from around the web