Obama's new program for young illegal immigrants: How is it going?

Oct 9, 2012 Read more: Christian Science Monitor 33

When Jessica Lopez's mother brought her to the United States illegally from Colombia , she was 6. She grew up in East Boston , constantly reminded that she had to hide her background.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Suce et Baise

AOL

#21 Oct 11, 2012
ronnie wrote:
Freedom means I'm suppose to have a choice. The choices being made on my behalf, invade my Freedom.I never asked to have extra problems and I know 200 million other Americans probably feel the same as I do.They're just afraid to speak out for fear of retaliation.
I guess you are talking about having only two political gangs (DEM and GOP) or that a Supreme Court, not chosen by you, decides and approved behavior or code that you disapprove of or that the Fed chairman prints money and buy treasury bonds cheapening your hard earned dollars or that a fking ambassador in North Africa conducts espionage, assassinations, and finances instability in places you haven't heard off on your behalf or that senators reached agreements behind closed doors and they are not accountable to you! And then you have a fking IRS (not elected by you) taking your income, taxing your consumption, and taxing your property! Or perhaps an NYPD surveilling everything you say, type, or write! Or the fking patriot act that takes away freedoms from your personal one!
I guess you are right!!!! This is not fking freedom nor representative democracy!

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#22 Oct 11, 2012
texmex wrote:
<quoted text>Get your facts right, Its about hate and greed selfishness and very evil teabaggers.
Well this looks like standard operating procedure around the world, all countries require a passport and visa for entry. Only people who don't have any call it hate.

Houston, TX

#23 Oct 11, 2012
Suce et Baise wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you are talking about having only two political gangs (DEM and GOP) or that a Supreme Court, not chosen by you, decides and approved behavior or code that you disapprove of or that the Fed chairman prints money and buy treasury bonds cheapening your hard earned dollars or that a fking ambassador in North Africa conducts espionage, assassinations, and finances instability in places you haven't heard off on your behalf or that senators reached agreements behind closed doors and they are not accountable to you! And then you have a fking IRS (not elected by you) taking your income, taxing your consumption, and taxing your property! Or perhaps an NYPD surveilling everything you say, type, or write! Or the fking patriot act that takes away freedoms from your personal one!
I guess you are right!!!! This is not fking freedom nor representative democracy!
If only Mexicans did something about their government they wouldn't have to flee here. That will never happen.

“Legals against Illegals!”

Since: Dec 11

Willing to stand and Fight!

#24 Oct 11, 2012
texmex wrote:
<quoted text>Get your facts right, Its about hate and greed selfishness and very evil teabaggers.
No! Get your facts right!!
It is about following the law....not breaking it!

Join in the fight to take back America!! http://americanmove.webs.com/

Sign the petition to enforce immigration laws! http://www.change.org/petitions/the-federal-g...
Suce et Baise

AOL

#25 Oct 11, 2012
spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>
If only Mexicans did something about their government they wouldn't have to flee here. That will never happen.
Thief when you return what you stole, then we'll listen to you! Your appetite to fill your blood with drugs and shoot everybody with your stupid firearms, it's dragging Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, and El Salvador into your mudhole of violence, dependency, and corruption. Your ambassadors are pulling the strings in those countries, you push them to borrow money from you (IMF, WB, and Club of Paris) at high interest rate to support governments that are aligned with you. When a very nationalistic government takes power you do everything to embargo or topple that goverment. I am surprise that Chavez is still alive!
Get your fking hands off the region.
nym8387

United States

#26 Oct 11, 2012
Suce et Baise wrote:
<quoted text>
Thief when you return what you stole, then we'll listen to you! Your appetite to fill your blood with drugs and shoot everybody with your stupid firearms, it's dragging Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, and El Salvador into your mudhole of violence, dependency, and corruption. Your ambassadors are pulling the strings in those countries, you push them to borrow money from you (IMF, WB, and Club of Paris) at high interest rate to support governments that are aligned with you. When a very nationalistic government takes power you do everything to embargo or topple that goverment. I am surprise that Chavez is still alive!
you mojados say the same thing in every post. The white man stole this land or Americans love drugs. Who the hell cares that's our business the white man is not the only one who wants to see you gone Hispanic Americans such as my self want you gone to. You got a lot of nerve demanding shit in this land. I don't care if they stole this land I don't care if the morons who rule the shit holes you came from let my government control them the fact is We have laws in this country and they will be enforced like it or not.

“Legals against Illegals!”

Since: Dec 11

Willing to stand and Fight!

#27 Oct 11, 2012
Suce et Baise wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual the same response people like you come back with instead of suggesting any ways or means to fix your own (just as corrupt etc.) country!!!!

Join in the fight to take back America!! http://americanmove.webs.com/

Sign the petition to enforce immigration laws! http://www.change.org/petitions/the-federal-g...

Post your opinion at the topics page. http://americanmove.webs.com/forumstopics.htm
Logic

Denville, NJ

#28 Oct 11, 2012
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>Every time I go to the Doc. I pay triple what I used to pay for copay. My premiums have tripled and I pay ten times more for medication than I did just twenty years ago. I walk into my local grocer, which happens to be the EBT capital of my State, I see 16 year old girls with 2 babies on her sleave and one in the oven. I know when we had children we paid for delivery and hospitalization.... That's not the case anymore. They do not pay their bills and I know I do. That's just the tip of the iceburg. This Country is getting screwed every which way but Friday. I know what this invasion cost's. We support prisons full of illegal criminals. If you ask what I pay, then you must be as dumb as a box of rocks.If you are American and work you pay plenty....

Well it did take u a couple days to come up with something. About the girls, do u know personally that they are not paying their hospital bills? Also, do u know for a fact that they are illegal? Or are u just racially profiling them? Lol hating Americans are so pretentious. I'm American, I work, and I personally don't see how I'm paying for anyone else but myself and my girl.

PS take another couple of days to think of a response..haha
Logic

Denville, NJ

#29 Oct 11, 2012
ronnie wrote:
Freedom means I'm suppose to have a choice. The choices being made on my behalf, invade my Freedom.I never asked to have extra problems and I know 200 million other Americans probably feel the same as I do.They're just afraid to speak out for fear of retaliation.
So then what are u going to do ronnie??
Logic

Denville, NJ

#30 Oct 11, 2012
Suce et Baise wrote:
<quoted text>
Dayumm u went deep! It's a far cry in the wrong direction though. Most Americans are idiots and don't know what is really going on. They pick a scapegoat (in this case illegals), and stick to it without educating themselves. Illegals are not the real problem! If u want this country to return to the great nation it once was then look deeper...

..idiots
Logic

Denville, NJ

#31 Oct 11, 2012
nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>you mojados say the same thing in every post. The white man stole this land or Americans love drugs. Who the hell cares that's our business the white man is not the only one who wants to see you gone Hispanic Americans such as my self want you gone to. You got a lot of nerve demanding shit in this land. I don't care if they stole this land I don't care if the morons who rule the shit holes you came from let my government control them the fact is We have laws in this country and they will be enforced like it or not.
Stfu u self hating beaner. If u were actually intelligent then u wouldn't be wasting so much energy on hating ur own people. Illegals are illegals because of the US. So if u want them gone then stop crying and fix ur own f-king government! I know the US will never change it's policies. At least not until it has a few bombs dropped on its cities. And trust me, that day will come sooner than u think.

Houston, TX

#32 Oct 12, 2012
Suce et Baise wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want you to listen to me, i just want you deported.
Logic

Denville, NJ

#33 Oct 12, 2012
Spy u want him deported? Is he illegal or is ur black ass just assuming so because he disagrees with u?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Steve King: Obama 'importing millions' of illeg... 3 hr goonsquad 12
News Panel to hear appeal on Obama immigration actions 3 hr barefoot2626 37
News Gutierrez Hands Out - Do Not Deport Me' Toolkit... 4 hr sandy1 9
News Limbo for millions of immigrants as Obama actio... 8 hr Who Guessed it 2
News Immigration Debate Very Much Alive on Campaign ... 8 hr Who Guessed it 6
News CCSO: Officials rescue man facing possible kidn... 10 hr tomin cali 1
News DOJ wants Obama immigration actions to proceed ... 10 hr Who Guessed it 8
More from around the web