U.S. Illegal Immigrants, Mass Deporta...

U.S. Illegal Immigrants, Mass Deportations Face New Scrutiny

There are 7 comments on the Voice of America story from Dec 23, 2011, titled U.S. Illegal Immigrants, Mass Deportations Face New Scrutiny. In it, Voice of America reports that:

Maricopa County Sheriff's Office jail officers, who lost their federal power to check whether inmates are in the county illegally, give Sheriff Joe Arpaio a standing ovation after they turned in their credentials when federal officials pulled the Sheriff's office enforcement powers, in Phoenix, Arizona, December 21, 2011.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Voice of America.

Since: Feb 11

Chicago, IL

#1 Dec 23, 2011
WTF? For keeping Arizonia safe? That's crazy, Joe needs to sue the Obama adimistration for him not being able to do his job, if there a will there's a way. Obama is done in 2012 he has sealed his fate with americans.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Dec 23, 2011
we the people need to sue the government,but how do we do it? we need a huge citizen class action . where to find a lawyer with enough guts to take the challenge?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3 Dec 25, 2011
This country is going down the drain, as long as this Government allows those here illegally to stay. When it is going to end, when this country is so full of illegals that Americans will be forced to fight to keep our country.
One At A Time

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Dec 25, 2011
Abominable Sock Puppet wrote:
<quoted text>
The USA is not going down solely on illegal immigration. But if you're one of those border nazi anti-illegals who wants to blame every socioeconomic ill on the smallest & most discriminated group of people in the USA then by all means, fool yourself with your self induced man made fears.
"Smalles" wow what a stretch of the truth!

Since: Feb 11

Chicago, IL

#7 Dec 25, 2011
<quoted text>
Sheriff Joe should be serving the hundreds of thousands of unserved felony warrants and investigating the 400 sex-crimes reported to Maricopa County Sheriff.
Sheriff Joe needs to do HIS job and let the ICE do there job.
That to for sure, no one should be allowed to do anything illegaly.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#8 Jan 9, 2012
<quoted text>
The USA is not going down solely on illegal immigration. But if you're one of those border nazi anti-illegals who wants to blame every socioeconomic ill on the smallest & most discriminated group of people in the USA then by all means, fool yourself with your self induced man made fears.
I don't have my head stuck in the sand like those pro-illegal alien pandering suckers.
Exactly

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Jan 9, 2012
Dar R - Arizona wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have my head stuck in the sand like those pro-illegal alien pandering suckers.
Neither do many of us!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Border cops find migrants in 100-degree heat in... 37 min Technical farts 7
News LA County leaders approve millions for legal fu... 1 hr Agents of Corruption 14
News LA County leaders to consider $3 million legal ... 1 hr spytheweb 4
News How the Democrats Lost Their Way on Immigration 1 hr spytheweb 20
News ICE bust puts Boston's illegal Irish on edge 1 hr spytheweb 6
News Illegal Immigrant Celebrity Continues Drawing M... 1 hr spytheweb 4
News Community leaders to launch 'Rapid Response Net... 2 hr spytheweb 2
More from around the web