Will continue to think of themselves ...

Will continue to think of themselves as "Mexican' even after years in the U.S. legally

There are 412 comments on the WGMZ-FM Gadsden story from Feb 6, 2013, titled Will continue to think of themselves as "Mexican' even after years in the U.S. legally. In it, WGMZ-FM Gadsden reports that:

There has been a lot of talk lately about a 'path to citizenship' in the new immigration reform law, but a new study by the Pew Research Hispanic Center says most immigrants from Mexico, who make up the bulk of illegal immigrants, are not interested in becoming U.S. citizens.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGMZ-FM Gadsden.

FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#129 Feb 9, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU .. Scum Ball You have no View on things. Just your La Raza BS! STFU!
Still hallucinating pink elephants? Take another swig, Q! You'll feel better and that will shake off the DTs.
Gallileo621

Colorado Springs, CO

#130 Feb 10, 2013
ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY! It is said the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY White country and ONLY White countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-Whites. If I say the obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, anti-Whites agree that I am a "naziwhowantstokillsixmil lionjews".
They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-White.
Anti-racist is a code word for anti-White.
Nym8387

Brooklyn, NY

#131 Feb 10, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Memo and myself just hit you with facts about your people and your Island and you're still in denial. That speaks volumes.... and when anyone disagrees with you, then automatically become an anchor baby. You desperately toss out labels to cover for your ineptness.
what facts?you and memo need to face the fact that your parents will remain illegal aliens,lmao
Nym8387

Brooklyn, NY

#132 Feb 10, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Still hallucinating pink elephants? Take another swig, Q! You'll feel better and that will shake off the DTs.
nobody likes you frito
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#133 Feb 10, 2013
Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>what facts?you and memo need to face the fact that your parents will remain illegal aliens,lmao
It is surely a fact that you continue to reduce and label people as "anchor babies/illegal aliens", because you're incapable of a better more educated return. All they have to do is read your stupid posts to declare us right.
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#134 Feb 10, 2013
Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>nobody likes you frito
You're just another troll gangster that frustrated by my hard hitting sophisticated returns. What if there were five of me? You and your horde would be completely overwhelmed and eliminated. You would all walk off in disgust.

“KONA, baby!”

Since: Jul 08

Jacksonville, FL

#136 Feb 10, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Most in the Republican arena don't....
You might want to remember that the majority of tax evaders in congress are on the left. The stupid is strong with you.
ima

El Paso, TX

#138 Feb 10, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Memo and myself just hit you with facts about your people and your Island and you're still in denial. That speaks volumes.... and when anyone disagrees with you, then automatically become an anchor baby. You desperately toss out labels to cover for your ineptness.
This is volumes of bullshit, oozing out of you trap.
FritoBandito

Phoenix, AZ

#139 Feb 10, 2013
Pappa wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to remember that the majority of tax evaders in congress are on the left. The stupid is strong with you.
Then prove it by providing a link? Romney off-shore Cayman accounts anyone? Your hyperbole is stinking up the forum, loser!
FritoBandito

Phoenix, AZ

#140 Feb 10, 2013
Truth Speaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Frito, I have previously referred to you as an ignorant loudmouth, a scumbag and lowlife Mexican. After reading your posts since then, I have concluded that I was much too generous. As I advised one of your fellow wetbax, Juan, those brown things that fall out of you in the morning should be flushed and not used for brains, a common Mexican mistake. Like most Mexicans, you have a deluded sense of self worth. As if a group of uneducated, unskilled liars, cheats and thieves are somehow, through their "major" contributions to society as gardeners, berry pickers and toilet cleaners are going to gain enough political clout to take over America. Now, you piece of garbage, I ask one more time for you to explain why, if you wetbax are SO valuable, why does Mexico ENCOURAGE YOU TO LEAVE. Equally important, why don't they want you back? Have you individually and collectively not as yet realized that you are useless peons, dregs, leeches and sub-human miscreants? Look in the mirror, look at yourselves. Your slut women start having babies at 12, you drop out of school after five years, you are violent, vile and vulgar. You will never get amnesty, a green card, a path to citizenship or anything else. Your days in the US are numbered.
There's only one problem with your bigoted power puke rant. I'm not Mexican, so rant on.... TOPIX provides you a forum to vent what you wouldn't in real life.
FritoBandito

Phoenix, AZ

#141 Feb 10, 2013
ima wrote:
<quoted text> This is volumes of bullshit, oozing out of you trap.
Use a kotex. You're smearing the forum .
Nym8387

Brooklyn, NY

#143 Feb 10, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
There's only one problem with your bigoted power puke rant. I'm not Mexican, so rant on.... TOPIX provides you a forum to vent what you wouldn't in real life.
nobody takes advantage of this forum like frito,if you took a quarter of the beatings you take on topix in real life,you would have died from blunt force trauma a long time ago
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#144 Feb 10, 2013
Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>nobody takes advantage of this forum like frito,if you took a quarter of the beatings you take on topix in real life,you would have died from blunt force trauma a long time ago
You're already dead, brain dead that is, stupid!
Nym8387

Brooklyn, NY

#145 Feb 10, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Use a kotex. You're smearing the forum .
coward
Nym8387

Brooklyn, NY

#146 Feb 10, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You're already dead, brain dead that is, stupid!
at least nobody thinks I'm a coward,can you say the same?
Quirky The Eye

Brighton, CO

#147 Feb 10, 2013
Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>at least nobody thinks I'm a coward,can you say the same?
You are a hiding behind your keyboard Coward. That simple!
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#148 Feb 10, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
You sot, why are you attacking one of your own? Is it because he's a PR, or is it because you're too drunk?
Nym8387

Brooklyn, NY

#149 Feb 10, 2013
FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You sot, why are you attacking one of your own? Is it because he's a PR, or is it because you're too drunk?
the old beaner just dosent quit,why don't you show up like you said you would?
Nym8387

Brooklyn, NY

#150 Feb 10, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
if he would to show up I would be there,he wanted me to pick a school yard and I did,still no sign of the coward
FritoBandito

San Diego, CA

#151 Feb 10, 2013
Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>the old beaner just dosent quit,why don't you show up like you said you would?
You forgot, again? Those paint chips you ate as a kid sure did some damage. BTW, make sure you bring your gun with permit. We'll need to confiscate that once the arrest is made.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 5 min An NFL Fan 5,207
News Critics: Trump speech signals shift to coded ra... 33 min Bama Yankee 10
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 40 min Nopal 10,328
News Jewish groups slam 'xenophobia' in US election 3 hr Moishe Shekelgruber 9
News Voters split over how to secure US from illegal... 3 hr BabyDoll 17
News Pope Francis: 'Trump is not Christian' 6 hr swedenforever 46
News Obama welcomes leader of Mexico day after RNC 12 hr Always hopeful 3
More from around the web