Report: Feds to Bring in Riot Squad Against Illegal Immigration Protesters

Jul 6, 2014 Full story: Breitbart.com 95

As illegal immigrants continue to spill across the U.S.-Mexico border, federal authorities are attempting to relocate the migrants from South Texas to housing facilities in states across the nation.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
the Light

El Paso, TX

#1 Jul 6, 2014
Close the DAM border! We don't want the diseased vermin here!
-Kevin-

Granbury, TX

#2 Jul 6, 2014
the Light wrote:
Close the DAM border! We don't want the diseased vermin here!
Your Mother doesn't seem to mind

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#3 Jul 6, 2014
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Mother doesn't seem to mind
Another liberal raises its ugly head.
dont guess

Dallas, TX

#4 Jul 6, 2014
I aint skeered

I have a job a degree own two houses and I speak Spanish

BTW

The South lost.

“The End Of America Coming Soon”

Since: Dec 07

Welfare State

#6 Jul 7, 2014
So they refuse to seal the border, yet bring in the forces to go after citizens who are sick and tired of their imcompentence, which led to this hot mess in the first place! It gets more ridiculous by the day, but the Feds rather jump all over citizens rather than stop the invasion.
lolol

Rio Rancho, NM

#7 Jul 7, 2014
obumbles scolded the egyptian and syrian govt for cracking down on peaceful protests there.
Here he wants to go all egyptian brudderhood, stifle dissent on peaceful US citizens protesting in their own hometown.

Since: Jun 14

Bethlehem, PA

#8 Jul 7, 2014
Fed Up in North Carolina wrote:
So they refuse to seal the border, yet bring in the forces to go after citizens who are sick and tired of their imcompentence, which led to this hot mess in the first place! It gets more ridiculous by the day, but the Feds rather jump all over citizens rather than stop the invasion.
Ummm, let's see. The republican's won't pass any laws, wasting tax payers money. So yes that incompetence led to this. However if you were to go on the street and impede traffic then they will jump all over you. Protest is fine but breaking the law is not on either side here.
As a taxpayer you should be upset at both the house and congress for not passing laws and doing the jobs we elected them to do. Instead these cocksuckers are just pointing fingers and laying blame instead of doing anything. Vote all of them out this November and teach them trying to secure their jobs is not the will of the people

Since: Jun 14

Bethlehem, PA

#9 Jul 7, 2014
Bama Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
Another liberal raises its ugly head.
Compared to the 5 so far from the other side, lol
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#11 Jul 7, 2014
blade007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm, let's see. The republican's won't pass any laws, wasting tax payers money. So yes that incompetence led to this. However if you were to go on the street and impede traffic then they will jump all over you. Protest is fine but breaking the law is not on either side here.
As a taxpayer you should be upset at both the house and congress for not passing laws and doing the jobs we elected them to do. Instead these cocksuckers are just pointing fingers and laying blame instead of doing anything. Vote all of them out this November and teach them trying to secure their jobs is not the will of the people
As long as amnesty is being a prerequisite for any immigration reform nothing will change. The American people have repeatedly expressed their opposition to amnesty and their want for immigration reform but Washington refuses to listen to what is wanted and what is needed preferring instead to ignore the obvious solution. Treat criminals like criminals and treat honest immigrants like humans rather than the other way around. The #1 concern should be for American citizens and honest immigrants rather than for big business and Hispanic supremacist groups.
nomigo

Rio Rancho, NM

#12 Jul 7, 2014
Amigo wrote:
GO Feds!! Beat those anglo BIGOTS to the CURB!! LOL!!!
.
last time the only arrests were the raza idiot pendejos

those raza racists will end up beat to the curb yet again,

Americans (except for socialist university students) protest non violently.

Since: Jun 14

Bethlehem, PA

#13 Jul 7, 2014
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as amnesty is being a prerequisite for any immigration reform nothing will change. The American people have repeatedly expressed their opposition to amnesty and their want for immigration reform but Washington refuses to listen to what is wanted and what is needed preferring instead to ignore the obvious solution. Treat criminals like criminals and treat honest immigrants like humans rather than the other way around. The #1 concern should be for American citizens and honest immigrants rather than for big business and Hispanic supremacist groups.
While I agree with you to some point on this, how is this amnesty? They have to pay fines and back taxes. Amnesty would mean a free pass with no fees.. While the republicans may not like it it is better than what is currently on the books and they should pass it because they are not offering anything in the form of a bill for a vote currently
Granny

United States

#14 Jul 7, 2014
Thank God, the government is bringing in troops to protect these poor children.
weH8spix

Danbury, CT

#15 Jul 7, 2014
Amigo wrote:
GO Feds!! Beat those dirty diseased ILLEGALS to the CURB!! LOL!!!
YUP!!! LOL!!; )
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#16 Jul 7, 2014
Fed Up in North Carolina wrote:
So they refuse to seal the border, yet bring in the forces to go after citizens who are sick and tired of their imcompentence, which led to this hot mess in the first place! It gets more ridiculous by the day, but the Feds rather jump all over citizens rather than stop the invasion.
The border is sealed. How do you think they caught all of the kids? Now they are going through the legal process and there are clowns trying to block ICE from doing their jobs.

Make up your mind. Do you want to see them arrested and processed for deportation or not?
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#17 Jul 7, 2014
blade007 wrote:
<quoted text>
While I agree with you to some point on this, how is this amnesty? They have to pay fines and back taxes. Amnesty would mean a free pass with no fees.. While the republicans may not like it it is better than what is currently on the books and they should pass it because they are not offering anything in the form of a bill for a vote currently
You are correct that what is being offered is not amnesty in the true sense of the word. Amnesty would be allowing illegal aliens to return to their own country without serving any prison time, paying any fine and having any criminal record associated with their illegal status. What is currently being proposed is amnesty with the option of bypassing the current immigration laws and being able to buy legal status rather than having to apply for legal status and meet minimum requirements, pass health tests, be vetted to prove that you are who you claim and have not committed any crime in the U.S. or any other country that would prevent you from being allowed to reside in the U.S. Not only is amnesty being proposed for entering and residing here illegally but for every crime associated with being an illegal alien. In addition to immigration crimes tax fraud, I.D. fraud etc. will all be excused for a nominal fee.
I guess it could be called amnesty plus.

Since: Apr 09

small town

#18 Jul 7, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
The border is sealed. How do you think they caught all of the kids? Now they are going through the legal process and there are clowns trying to block ICE from doing their jobs.
Make up your mind. Do you want to see them arrested and processed for deportation or not?
LOL, The illegals immigrants are waving down the border patrol and some are not waiting around. The Clown is you who does NOT know what your typing. The illegal immigrant thinks he/she going to get amnesty from Obama..
yepp

Rio Rancho, NM

#19 Jul 7, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
The border is sealed. How do you think they caught all of the kids? Now they are going through the legal process and there are clowns trying to block ICE from doing their jobs.
Make up your mind. Do you want to see them arrested and processed for deportation or not?
.
You really need to keep up with the news. the illegals are SMUGGLED over the border by MEXICAN SMUGGLERS (coyotes) for about $1,000.00 a head. Hardly indicative of a sealed border. A sealed border would be identify the smuggler as they cross and shoot him, not the illegals, just the smuggler. Next person he smuggles might be an al queda op. BO is not CATCHING all of the kids, they walk up to BP employees declaring refegee status.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#20 Jul 7, 2014
yepp wrote:
<quoted text>
.
You really need to keep up with the news. the illegals are SMUGGLED over the border by MEXICAN SMUGGLERS (coyotes) for about $1,000.00 a head. Hardly indicative of a sealed border. A sealed border would be identify the smuggler as they cross and shoot him, not the illegals, just the smuggler. Next person he smuggles might be an al queda op. BO is not CATCHING all of the kids, they walk up to BP employees declaring refegee status.
Thank you for confirming that the border patrol intercepted everybody. Yes the border is sealed.

By the way, you should do some research. Nobody is smuggling anybody over the border for $1000.
anonymous dragon

Menifee, CA

#21 Jul 7, 2014
-Kevin- wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Mother doesn't seem to mind
Lol, good one.:)
Amigo

New London, CT

#22 Jul 7, 2014
VIVA Feds!!! ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Border Patrol Discovers Illegal Immigrant's Sku... 8 hr lolol 5
Escondido rejects shelter for undocumented immi... 9 hr ronnie 2
Ebola fears spark backlash against Latino immig... 9 hr Here Is One 115
GOP stokes Ebola fears against immigrants 16 hr OccupyThis 504
10 Questions for Eric Holder's Replacement as A... 18 hr Le Jimbo 1
Feds soliciting bids for production of four mil... Tue Here Is One 1
Getting Latinos to Go Out and Vote Tue Here Is One 3

Illegal Immigration People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE