State's High Court Takes Up Law Licen...

State's High Court Takes Up Law Licenses For Illegal Immigrants

There are 5 comments on the CBS Local story from Oct 2, 2012, titled State's High Court Takes Up Law Licenses For Illegal Immigrants. In it, CBS Local reports that:

That's the issue before the state's highest court in the case of Jose Godinez-Samperio who came to the U.S. from Mexico at age 9. He graduated from college, earned a law degree and passed the Florida Bar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Ann Arbor, MI

#1 Oct 2, 2012
God bless you Jose Godinez Samperio,Great job.

Brigham City, UT

#2 Oct 2, 2012
He will never be a member of the Bar. He will have to leave and return legally before he will ever be able to practice law... The high Court's have already ruled against this... grow up. An illegal alien attorney, think of the Crimes.....

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3 Oct 3, 2012
To even consider this is ridiculous.

United States

#4 Oct 3, 2012

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5 Oct 4, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
To even consider this is ridiculous.
Ridiculous and ludicrous!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 2 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 11,694
News Poll: 60% of Republicans believe illegal immigr... 2 hr Cordwainer Trout 14
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 2 hr jaykayel 11,801
News Illegal Alien Pedophile on the Run from Mexican... (Nov '13) 2 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 14
News They're with her: Illegal immigrants go door-to... 4 hr spud 6
News Donald Trump Promises to Sue Women Who Accused ... 4 hr GOP-SUCKS 6
News Hispanic woman claims co-workers used Trump ima... 6 hr spytheweb 3
More from around the web