Salma Hayek - Hayek: 'I Was an Illega...

Salma Hayek - Hayek: 'I Was an Illegal Immigrant'

There are 11 comments on the ContactMusic.com story from Dec 8, 2010, titled Salma Hayek - Hayek: 'I Was an Illegal Immigrant'. In it, ContactMusic.com reports that:

Mexican actress SALMA HAYEK is set to shock fans after reportedly confessing she entered the United States as an "illegal immigrant". The Fools Rush In star moved to Los Angeles in the 1990s to pursue her acting dreams, but admits she did not have the proper documents to make her move official.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ContactMusic.com.

NoAmnesty

Madison, AL

#1 Dec 8, 2010
So, is she legal now. No? Send her back

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

#2 Dec 9, 2010
She probably bought her citizenship.
Anonymous

Whittier, CA

#3 Oct 5, 2012
Russia1513 wrote:
She probably bought her citizenship.
No. She earned it...

On her knees and on her back.
sba131

United States

#4 Oct 5, 2012
She earned a one way trip to mezzico.

“Mormons will brainwash you”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5 Oct 5, 2012
That just proves that if money is involved you don't have to be a citizen and companies don't check citizenship before hiring. She is a beauty though..lol
You didnt build that

Rohnert Park, CA

#6 Oct 5, 2012
Regardless...I hope this article isn't trying to make the case for Obama because Salma came here illegally.

I would be tempted to change my position on the illegal immigrant situation...if they all looked like Salma. But I would only be tempted.
ronnie

Hurricane, UT

#7 Oct 5, 2012
Was that a big surprise? She isn't very well spoken and never has been. She should go back to Mexico and try to fix their lousy film industry...
Rachel

Waltham, MA

#8 Feb 24, 2013
Has anyone heard about her new beauty line Nuance? She has some pretty cool products. Here are some reviews on them. http://www.rmmbeauty.com
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#9 Feb 24, 2013
When one of these vermin admits that they came here illegally, ICE should be picking them up ASAP! Will they do it? Nope! That's why we either demand they do their job, or just disband the whole organization. There's no need for them if they aren't doing their job.

Hey, I might be on to something here. Congress doesn't do their job, neither does the president, etc. Talk about balancing the budget in a hurry.:)
true2dablue

United States

#10 Mar 1, 2013
Gladiator76 wrote:
That just proves that if money is involved you don't have to be a citizen and companies don't check citizenship before hiring. She is a beauty though..lol
dont have to be a citizen to work in the USA. You just have to have a work visa and a ss# at the very least and yes companies ask for them but don't bother the check if they are real or fake.
sba131

United States

#11 Mar 1, 2013
ronnie wrote:
Was that a big surprise? She isn't very well spoken and never has been. She should go back to Mexico and try to fix their lousy film industry...
and their dysfunctional country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fearing deportation, undocumented mother seeks ... 15 min blue devil 98
News Thousands descend on downtown LA for a Free the... 49 min Well Well 4
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 57 min Trump wont grow up 20,867
News ICE arrests man who escaped Illinois prison in ... 1 hr Texxy the Selfie Cat 2
News Children 'used by parents as puppets' should be... 1 hr anonymous 18
News Illegal immigrants are a drain on country's res... 1 hr Wildchild 1
News Russell Simmons Susan Sarandon protest Trump in... 2 hr Trump won grow up 4
More from around the web