With Congress in recess, migrant kids...

With Congress in recess, migrant kids in limbo

There are 11 comments on the WPTV Local News story from Aug 9, 2014, titled With Congress in recess, migrant kids in limbo. In it, WPTV Local News reports that:

JULY 24: Undocumented immigrants on July 24, 2014 in Mission, Texas. Tens of thousands of immigrants, many of them minors, have crossed illegally into the United States this year, causing a humanitarian crisis on the U.S.-Mexico border.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPTV Local News.

the Light

El Paso, TX

#1 Aug 9, 2014
Who cares, they can go home!
Never Recess

Beverly, MA

#2 Aug 9, 2014
Congress should never be allowed to have a recess. They also do not deserve their salaries or benefits.
Demogorgon

Collins, MO

#3 Aug 9, 2014
I can careless if the illegals even illegal kid's are homeless and starving. We need to send them back to Mexico.

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#4 Aug 9, 2014
The Limbo is good exercise.
Soul

Hilton Head Island, SC

#5 Aug 9, 2014
Does this site erase comments providing too much correct information?
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#6 Aug 9, 2014
Send them home. God the kids are butt ugly....
Joe

Brighton, CO

#7 Aug 10, 2014
For every American that lost your job to an illegal immigrant - PROTEST!
For every American that lost your job because you don't speak spanish - PROTEST!
For every American that is tired of paying for illegal immigrants welfare benefits - PROTEST!
Please VOTE and make your voice heard!
Go to www.alipac.us for protest locations against illegal immigration and voter information.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#8 Aug 10, 2014
Congress being in limbo was always the hope of a GOP majority. Do nothing that benefits wage earning citizens and keep the well open for the 1%
wild child

United States

#9 Aug 10, 2014
Lol ronnie, ugly and diseased.gettttttttt the hellllllllll outttttttttt is coming .no limbo just get out.we dont want you.
RIP

Omaha, NE

#10 Aug 10, 2014
I've personally come into contact with many of the Central American illegals in question here. Few are children. Most are gangbangers. You can smell any one of them coming from over a block away. Thanks Obama. As if there were not enough gangs and meth traffic in my hometown. What kind of monsters could be advocates for such creatures?

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

#12 Aug 15, 2014
With Congress in recess, illegal alien kids in limbo.

How's that my problem? I have my own kids to worry about. Unlike illegal alien parents, i didn't drop off my kids on some other country's border.

If they didn't want children they should have practiced birth control.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Black Trump Supporter Goes Nuclear on Maxine Wa... 1 hr General Kabaka Oba 32
News Even More Immigration Judges are Reassigned in ... 1 hr tomin cali 15
News New York, California Moving to Permit Illegal A... 2 hr tomin cali 6
News New Dream Act bill gives young undocumented imm... 4 hr GOFIGURE 2
News Advocates push for in-state rates for undocumen... 6 hr Vote Trump 2020 30
News In Wichita, Kobach blasts funding for illegal i... 12 hr ardith 2
News NPR Boosts Latina Teens' Pro-Illegal Immigratio... 14 hr Office Farts 4
More from around the web