Did you know that Mexican authorities regularly deport Chinese, Russians, El Salvadorans, etc, for being in Mexico illegally. In almost 100% of the cases, the ultimate destination for these people is the US.
I don't hear anyone thanking the Mexican authorities.
I applaud the mexicans so much that I think we should adpot their immigration policy:
1. Only professionals or investors can immigrate to the country. No unskilled laborers will be allowed in. Investors must be able to invest at least 40,000 times the daily average wage. If they can't, they are not allowed in.
2. Immigrants may purchase property, but locations and availability will be limited. Ocean front property cannot be purchased by immigrants. It is exclusively for citizens born in the country.
3. Immigrants cannot vote nor can they be elected to any public office.
4. Immigrants cannot collect any type of government assistance.
5. Immigrants cannot protest the countries government, policies or president.
6. Immigrants cannot display a flag of a foreign country.
7. Immigrants who have illegally entered the country will be found and imprisoned.
Yep these are the immigration laws of Mexico. Let's adopt these!