More than 1,000 illegal immigrants in SC deported

Nov 25, 2011 | Posted by: Agent of Chaos | Full story: www.kfoxtv.com

Reports from the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement show more than 1,000 illegal immigrants with criminal records have been deported from South Carolina.

Comments
101 - 120 of 156 Comments Last updated Dec 4, 2011
G L O R I A

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Judged:

Sarcastic Bombastic wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Bonnie, since I was off the forums for quite a while...IRF anyways, what can you tell me about the newest of the PACO trolls that is following me around now? It's name is Deece? What's the skinny on this fool?
If you or Gloria can give me the 411 on this moron, I'd appreciate it.
Deece is a bitter and aging mule.

She does the bidding of PACO Head Weirdo US Mail. She is raging with an inner anger that is burning her soul inside.

Her character is very aggressive and very insulting. Vicious. Souless. No human feelings in this animal.

She is trying to prove to PACO that she can be part of the team. S

Respond to her with equal aggression - she cant take pressure for very long and folds like a week old tortilla.
G L O R I A

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Judged:

<quoted text>
I'm only asking because this yahoo sounds too much like that ignoramus Iggy and/or WIR.
Despite her "tough guy" approach, she is another coward who has a weak spot
G L O R I A

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Judged:

<quoted text>
Actually on the other thread where this clown first popped up, now she's beginning to regurgitate the same BS that CatCiao was spewing...all the while projecting about her own misery & self-loathing. I got the answer to my question...just give them enough slack & they hang themselves thinking themselves brilliant. A well placed response & periodic indulgence of the trolls does have its pay off; otherwise, I'd just ignore them all the time. ;-)
Now I know what her obsession is with Gloria. Funny thing is both IggyKat & CatCiao were/are obsessed with Gloria, Tally, and anyone popping up from Chandler, AZ. Then again so is that big old comadre Rico, which is why I believe Rico is really a she or a flamer. ;-)
Rico likes to inflame people. Yet he remains the biggest coward on Topix.

He follows me all over Topix. Then a cow like Cat Ciao says I am in love with Rico.

HA! I am not into bottomfeeders like Rico. I have made my feelings known all over Topix that I detest Rico.

Deece is the lastest goon to try me out. She can be effective ganaging up on a poster in 6 on 1 basis but has a weakness that does her in everytime.

She likes to give the impression shes cut from special cloth - but she's from the same barrio bully mindset as Rico is.

Since: Aug 10

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Judged:

kchibrown38 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree HALT all immigration legal and illegal make the babies they have illegal and send them packing at every check point that offers free service to turn them in, such as hosipals, wic offices, public aid offices and the list goes on DENY them of every service and they will self deport for sure!
I agree. Just because someone crosses the border and then pops out a baby shouldn't mean that that child is eligible for every social program known to man. It shouldn't mean that that child is instantly an American citizen.

Birthright citizenship was fine when immigrants came, assimilated, and weren't a burden on society. That's not the case now. These immigrants ARE a burden. Our immigration laws need to be revamped or we will eventually become third world country the immigrants have left behind.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Judged:

G L O R I A wrote:
<quoted text>
Deece is a sociopath who is easily manipulated by Rico. She gives herself positive judgeits too. I like to play with her. I have gotten her so mad I thought she was going to vapor lock. She is a bully by nature so she fits in well with the PACO cowards.
US Mail is a histerical anti social misfit. He is in his 70s and here he is still playing Solider with a pack of weirdos following his every word.
Where do these people come from?
They come from the "entitlment" liberal mind-set that they are taught in our public school systems.The ones that come here illegaly are looking for the free handouts that the democratic party are so happy to hand out to "buy" any and all votes they can.
Real Bonnie

Meridian, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Judged:

The Real McCoy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nawtee, nawtee. We all know how hard it is for a real Cowgirl like you to keep her Calves together.
Jeez..No one's ever heard that before..Way cool fo ol.
Real Bonnie

Meridian, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Judged:

The Real McCoy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Two nuts in search of a bolt.
You and who?
Justin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Judged:

If you want to solve a problem, it's important to understand the technicals of why the problem started occurring in the first place. As more US citizens fill jobs previously occupied by illegal residents, the flow of illegal immigration into the United States will steadily decrease, and many existing illegals will return from where they originated.
Oh well

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

David wrote:
<quoted text>
Chicken Rico? clucking sound coming from you huh?
...just more of the same....pecking at the dirt trying to make a life.
Oh well

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Judged:

Juan wrote:
The Notorious Rico.......dam your good !
You can sure hold your own against these racist bigots.
Dont you have a slutgirlfriend you need to put to work.
Oh well

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

The Notorious Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans also killed more Native American Indians than you could imagine.
recently moron?? You still dwelling on a precivilized America. You got nothing !

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Judged:

They should send them back...all of them...I'm not racist but Mexicans are using up all the budget money why...

Parents come here have babies
Babies grow up do whatever the fuck they want (gang-bang and get pregnant)

Then their kids kids grow up In the system on assisting programs. And it just a hot mess..I was watching tv and in came a 12 year old Mexican girl who got pregnant by a 17 year old gang banger....MEXICANS DON'T TEACH THEIR KIDS OR SPANK THEM BECAUSE THEY FEEL BAD AND WANT THEM TO HAVE A BETTER LIFE...AND THIS IS TRUE! I hear about 10 people living in a 1 bedroom house...if they start deporting people please start on California!!!!!!!!!

Since: Sep 10

Marion, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Judged:

tidy catz wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. Just because someone crosses the border and then pops out a baby shouldn't mean that that child is eligible for every social program known to man. It shouldn't mean that that child is instantly an American citizen.

Birthright citizenship was fine when immigrants came, assimilated, and weren't a burden on society. That's not the case now. These immigrants ARE a burden. Our immigration laws need to be revamped or we will eventually become third world country the immigrants have left behind.
The same laws should apply to Americans who pop out kid after kid after kid because they are too lazy to work and believe that it is the US gov't job to keep them up!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Judged:

Last Screenname Left wrote:
<quoted text>
The same laws should apply to Americans who pop out kid after kid after kid because they are too lazy to work and believe that it is the US gov't job to keep them up!
I so agree.Worked for the feds for many years and seen it all before.It is getting worst every year,they think that everything is owed to them.

Since: Feb 09

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Beauty831 wrote:
They should send them back...all of them...I'm not racist but Mexicans are using up all the budget money why...
Parents come here have babies
Babies grow up do whatever the fuck they want (gang-bang and get pregnant)
Then their kids kids grow up In the system on assisting programs. And it just a hot mess..I was watching tv and in came a 12 year old Mexican girl who got pregnant by a 17 year old gang banger....MEXICANS DON'T TEACH THEIR KIDS OR SPANK THEM BECAUSE THEY FEEL BAD AND WANT THEM TO HAVE A BETTER LIFE...AND THIS IS TRUE! I hear about 10 people living in a 1 bedroom house...if they start deporting people please start on California!!!!!!!!!
Not all, just $308,000,000,000 (billion) for the last 8-10 years or so.

Since: Feb 09

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Judged:

Every year. In 2006, $56,000,000,000 (billion) left the US, as monies sent by illegals to support the families let behind in Mexico. This form of income is Mexico's 2nd highest source of income.

Since: Feb 11

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Judged:

Last Screenname Left wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you have not noticed but latinos mainly over breed from what I can see, and as a tax paying citizen and so were my fore fathers and mothers I somehow now do not mind paying for lazy americans they are our own. Now what I do mind is paying for imported baby making machines who never give their bodies a rest from breeding coming a cross the border and keeping us congested. I was at the store today and I seen two mexican women betwwen the two they had four babies and three small ones thats to many the childern were just running around like little heathens babies taking up the isles with these double and large strollers it's so common for the parasites the babies aren't even cute the whole family disgusted me, while tripping all over their kids.

“Your DQCC Limit is Maxed!”

Since: Sep 08

In Utero (originally)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Judged:

G L O R I A wrote:
<quoted text>
Deece is a sociopath who is easily manipulated by Rico. She gives herself positive judgeits too. I like to play with her. I have gotten her so mad I thought she was going to vapor lock. She is a bully by nature so she fits in well with the PACO cowards.
US Mail is a hysterical anti social misfit. He is in his 70s and here he is still playing Solider with a pack of weirdos following his every word.
Where do these people come from?
Well if it's who I think it is, she sure has resorted to a variety of monikers but always spouting off the same old sh!t. I do find it repulsive that "she", the drama queen cougars, and the newest Rico groupie (FUiNM) can akk fit their noses up Rico's backside and still manage to post comments (off topic) on the forums. Now if they'd somehow conjure up some logic to discuss the issues...but that would be asking too much. They might suffer an aneurysm trying to think at all.

Seriously, I do think several of the PACO members are nothing more than Rico sock-puppets. First they all would bitch because me & the others they accuse me of being would post at the same time. Then if we wouldn't, they'd still complain just changing it up to us never being on at the same time. Then that I'm everyone who gives me props, yet the morons Rico & Deece have given me props. I sure the heck hope they don't insult my intelligence by trying to pass themselves off as me more than what they have already. Some people might be flattered by their BS, I'm just disgusted by the vile nature of these immoral & unethical cowards.

“The world is nuts”

Since: Sep 11

Eunice LA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Judged:

If we need a lesson in war we need only to look at Mexico. They have taken parts of AZ,CA,and TX without firing a single shot. Mexico is a sh//hole and if we do nothing to keep this sickness out of our country we will be next in line.

“Your DQCC Limit is Maxed!”

Since: Sep 08

In Utero (originally)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Judged:

Thanks for all the negative icons, as I prefer them to any props you morons from the PACO Rebel Alliance just piled on...I prefer them to the kiss of death from you all (props from you clueless slugs) any day.

I did notice that you're jumping around the forums giving yourselves positive icons for your lame irrelevant comments--well that is Rico & his little following of drama queen cougars that are uglier than sin both externally & inwardly. ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••