More than 1,000 illegal immigrants in...

More than 1,000 illegal immigrants in SC deported

There are 156 comments on the www.kfoxtv.com story from Nov 25, 2011, titled More than 1,000 illegal immigrants in SC deported. In it, www.kfoxtv.com reports that:

Reports from the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement show more than 1,000 illegal immigrants with criminal records have been deported from South Carolina.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.kfoxtv.com.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

“Your DQCC Limit is Maxed!”

Since: Sep 08

In Utero (originally)

#1 Nov 25, 2011
Good riddance to them all!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 09

Honolulu, HI

#2 Nov 25, 2011
People qualify their stance by saying they're for LEGAL immigration but against ILLEGAL entry. Fine. Just know that IT DOESN'T MATTER WHICH WAY THEY DO IT...they are NOT assimilating!! Legal OR illegal, they want to transform the U.S. into a Third World spanish speaking country where Euro-Americans(you and me) are marginalized and not allowed to speak out about it. We're handing our country to them on a platter.

ALL IMMIGRATION has to be halted...not just the illegal entries.

Since: Feb 11

Chicago, IL

#3 Nov 25, 2011
Arminus wrote:
People qualify their stance by saying they're for LEGAL immigration but against ILLEGAL entry. Fine. Just know that IT DOESN'T MATTER WHICH WAY THEY DO IT...they are NOT assimilating!! Legal OR illegal, they want to transform the U.S. into a Third World spanish speaking country where Euro-Americans(you and me) are marginalized and not allowed to speak out about it. We're handing our country to them on a platter.
I agree HALT all immigration legal and illegal make the babies they have illegal and send them packing at every check point that offers free service to turn them in, such as hosipals, wic offices, public aid offices and the list goes on DENY them of every service and they will self deport for sure!
annie

Naperville, IL

#4 Nov 25, 2011
They don't trust the police because the police are deporting criminals? Give me a break; how much racist journalism do we have to listen to.

If they can't do the time; don't do the crime.

2 wrongs don't make a right

Honolulu, HI

#5 Nov 25, 2011
kchibrown38 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree HALT all immigration legal and illegal make the babies they have illegal and send them packing at every check point that offers free service to turn them in, such as hosipals, wic offices, public aid offices and the list goes on DENY them of every service and they will self deport for sure!
The problem comes from the fact that we take immigrants almost exclusively from the Third World...we virtually shut off immigration from Europe. Why? Congress in 1965 started this and it is causing a demographic disaster from which I believe there's no going back. Demographically, culturally, socially, the country is doomed.
ima

El Paso, TX

#7 Nov 26, 2011
Arminus wrote:
Excellent point! and I'm beginning to believe this more and more, especially when their La Raza intervenes in everything and everytime screaming profiling, discrimination, racism!! I think at this point immigration should STOP until things settle down and some solution to the problem is reached.
ima

El Paso, TX

#8 Nov 26, 2011
Perhaps a promising solution in the near future when whats his name is out of the WH

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#9 Nov 26, 2011
Arminus wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem comes from the fact that we take immigrants almost exclusively from the Third World...we virtually shut off immigration from Europe. Why? Congress in 1965 started this and it is causing a demographic disaster from which I believe there's no going back. Demographically, culturally, socially, the country is doomed.
1965 Immigration Act:

Quote: Among those who more accurately foresaw the future effects of the change in immigration law was a certain Myra C. Hacker, Vice President of the New Jersey Coalition, who testified at a Senate immigration subcommittee hearing:

"In light of our 5 percent unemployment rate, our worries over the so called population explosion, and our menacingly mounting welfare costs, are we prepared to embrace so great a horde of the world's unfortunates?

At the very least, the hidden mathematics of the bill should be made clear to the public so that they may tell their Congressmen how they feel about providing jobs, schools, homes, security against want, citizen education, and a brotherly welcome ... for an indeterminately enormous number of aliens from underprivileged lands."

"We should remember that people accustomed to such marginal existence in their own land will tend to live fully here, to hoard our bounteous minimum wages and our humanitarian welfare handouts ... lower our wage and living standards, disrupt our cultural patterns ..."

"Whatever may be our benevolent intent toward many people,[the bill] fails to give due consideration to the economic needs, the cultural traditions, and the public sentiment of the citizens of the United States." (U.S. Senate, Subcommittee on Immigration and Naturalization of the Committee on the Judiciary, Washington, D.C., Feb. 10, 1965. pp. 681-687.)

#10 Nov 26, 2011
Hart-Celler Act hearings 1965

Quote: Senate immigration subcommittee chairman Edward Kennedy (D-MA.) reassured his colleagues and the nation with the following:

"First, our cities will not be flooded with a million immigrants annually. Under the proposed bill, the present level of immigration remains substantially the same ... Secondly, the ethnic mix of this country will not be upset ... Contrary to the charges in some quarters,[the bill] will not inundate America with immigrants from any one country or area, or the most populated and deprived nations of Africa and Asia ... In the final analysis, the ethnic pattern of immigration under the proposed measure is not expected to change as sharply as the critics seem to think."

Sen. Kennedy concluded by saying,

"The bill will not flood our cities with immigrants. It will not upset the ethnic mix of our society. It will not relax the standards of admission. It will not cause American workers to lose their jobs." (U.S. Senate, Subcommittee on Immigration and Naturalization of the Committee on the Judiciary, Washington, D.C., Feb. 10, 1965. pp. 1-3.)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Three Decades of Mass Immigration

The Legacy of the 1965 Immigration Act

http://www.cis.org/articles/1995/back395.pdf

#12 Nov 26, 2011
ima wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent point! and I'm beginning to believe this more and more, especially when their La Raza intervenes in everything and everytime screaming profiling, discrimination, racism!!

I think at this point immigration should STOP until things settle down and some solution to the problem is reached.
White House Holds Private Meeting with More than 100 Special Interest
Amnesty Advocates

Just nine days after publicly reiterating his promise to grant amnesty to
the more than 12 million illegal aliens living in the United States (See
FAIR's Legislative Update, August 17, 2009), President Obama - along with
Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano - held a closed-door meeting
with more than 100 amnesty advocates at the White House. According to
statements from some of the attendees, Obama used the meeting to indicate
that he would "push for [amnesty] even as the health-care debate continues
to unfold." (Politico, August 20, 2009).

The private meeting was officially led by Secretary Napolitano, but the
president "dropped in" to address the gathering. According to amnesty
advocate Angela Kelley of the Center for American Progress, Obama's comments
reassured her that the administration is making amnesty a priority: "The
takeaway from today is they're rolling up their sleeves and leaning heavy
into the issue. He's doing this and health care. He didn't give an inkling
that he's going to back away from immigration reform. I think he's ready to
do the heavy lifting." (Id.).

At the meeting, the amnesty advocates used their time with Napolitano and
Obama to decry the administration's perceived emphasis on immigration
enforcement. United Farm Workers Union President Arturo Rodriguez indicated
that the amnesty advocates pressed Napolitano on "communicating the
importance of immigration as much as you are communicating the importance of
enforcement." Ali Noorani of the National Immigration Forum indicated that
he pushed Napolitano to take steps to further abandon meaningful immigration
enforcement: "There are lots of things the secretary can do in terms of
administrative changes and a lot of leadership she can exert." (Id.).

One specific topic of discussion at the meeting was 287(g)-- the federal
program that allows Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officials to
train state and local law enforcement officers in the enforcement of federal
immigration laws. According to meeting attendees, both Napolitano and Obama
addressed 287(g), saying that local, frontline law enforcement officers must
be held "accountable" for their actions under the program.(Id.). The Obama
Administration has already taken steps to undermine the 287(g) program by:
(1) launching a Justice Department investigation into the Maricopa County,
Arizona Sheriff's Office participation in the program (See FAIR's
Legislative Update, March 17, 2009) and (2) altering the process that state
and local law enforcement agencies must follow in order to enroll (See
FAIR's Legislative Update, July 13, 2009).

http://www.fairus.org/site/News2...

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#13 Nov 26, 2011
1000 down many millions to go. I'd much rather have seen 1000 illegal alien employers being cuffed and stuffed and then behind bars for a 3-5 year stay at the greybar hotel.

Honolulu, HI

#14 Nov 26, 2011
Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
1965 Immigration Act:
Quote: Among those who more accurately foresaw the future effects of the change in immigration law was a certain Myra C. Hacker, Vice President of the New Jersey Coalition, who testified at a Senate immigration subcommittee hearing:
"In light of our 5 percent unemployment rate, our worries over the so called population explosion, and our menacingly mounting welfare costs, are we prepared to embrace so great a horde of the world's unfortunates?
At the very least, the hidden mathematics of the bill should be made clear to the public so that they may tell their Congressmen how they feel about providing jobs, schools, homes, security against want, citizen education, and a brotherly welcome ... for an indeterminately enormous number of aliens from underprivileged lands."
"We should remember that people accustomed to such marginal existence in their own land will tend to live fully here, to hoard our bounteous minimum wages and our humanitarian welfare handouts ... lower our wage and living standards, disrupt our cultural patterns ..."
"Whatever may be our benevolent intent toward many people,[the bill] fails to give due consideration to the economic needs, the cultural traditions, and the public sentiment of the citizens of the United States." (U.S. Senate, Subcommittee on Immigration and Naturalization of the Committee on the Judiciary, Washington, D.C., Feb. 10, 1965. pp. 681-687.)
Great post, keep up the good work. I'm trying (and I can see you are) to inform people who may not be connecting the dots because of lack of information. We need to open their eyes to the truth so the numbers of awakened patriots increases.

Honolulu, HI

#15 Nov 26, 2011
The forms of civility, the folkways, the demeanor and the texture of life that whites take for granted cannot survive the embrace of large numbers of aliens. The things whites love most about culture and human society have not survived in Detroit, Miami, or California. It is not considered “nice” to say so; it prompts shouts of “racism” to say so. But it is because the things they love have not survived that whites have moved away from these places. Individually, whites react in an entirely natural way to racial change. Stating this truth is unusual only in making explicit what virtually all whites feel but never say.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#16 Nov 26, 2011
nomoreillegals2 wrote:
1000 down many millions to go. I'd much rather have seen 1000 illegal alien employers being cuffed and stuffed and then behind bars for a 3-5 year stay at the greybar hotel.
Then you would also lose some american jobs. Then you wouldn't have anyone to blame for your lazyness.

Honolulu, HI

#17 Nov 26, 2011
Some are calling the Republican party "The White Party" as though that were automatically a bad thing. But why? The Democratic party is already a de facto "Black Party". Blacks vote Democratic in overwhelming percentages because they believe -- rightly I think -- that whenever there is a conflict of interest between blacks and whites, the Democratic party can be counted on to favor blacks. So since our politics is already racialized, why is this OK for blacks but not for whites? And if the Republican party is going to be The White Party, why should it favor immigration and social policies that are making whites a minority? The Democrats would never support a policy that was bad for blacks. Why should the Republicans support a policy that disempowers whites?

“Your DQCC Limit is Maxed!”

Since: Sep 08

In Utero (originally)

#18 Nov 26, 2011
Looks like the "judge-it troll" from the bogus group of VIP wannabes is continuing to prove how absolutely incapable of refuting any of my comments & has to resort to dissent via silly icons.

Does it hurt you to be so intellectually challenged that you can't ever discuss an issue or that you're incapable of articulating yourself coherently?

Only a fool would find fault with my initial comment & only a bigger fool would want to keep illegal aliens that have serious criminal records within the US. Maybe when one harms a family member of yours, you'll have a change of heart about keeping them here & entertaining them on the US taxpayer's dime.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Conservatism is a Disease.”

Since: Nov 11

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#20 Nov 26, 2011
Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
1965 Immigration Act:
The 1965 Immigration Act brought diversity to the USA during an era of civil rights. It has nothing to do with todays influx of illegal immigrants. Even if you placed caps on legal immigration from certain Countries such as Mexico [which I would support] it will not slow down illegal immigration but I would not expect you to figure that one out.

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#21 Nov 26, 2011
Sarcastic Bombastic wrote:
Looks like the "judge-it troll" from the bogus group of VIP wannabes is continuing to prove how absolutely incapable of refuting any of my comments & has to resort to dissent via silly icons.
Does it hurt you to be so intellectually challenged that you can't ever discuss an issue or that you're incapable of articulating yourself coherently?
Only a fool would find fault with my initial comment & only a bigger fool would want to keep illegal aliens that have serious criminal records within the US. Maybe when one harms a family member of yours, you'll have a change of heart about keeping them here & entertaining them on the US taxpayer's dime.
You have 13 positive judges it as of right now, WTF are you blathering about?

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#22 Nov 26, 2011
nomoreillegals2 wrote:
According to your right winger blogs, 1000 illegals just slipped past the border today!!!
ima

El Paso, TX

#23 Nov 26, 2011
Arminus wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post, keep up the good work. I'm trying (and I can see you are) to inform people who may not be connecting the dots because of lack of information. We need to open their eyes to the truth so the numbers of awakened patriots increases.
I totally agree, great post

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 1 hr Denny CranesPlace 72
News Donald Trump: Jorge Ramos 'like a madman' 1 hr Cordwainer Trout 63
News Trump says he'd deport undocumented immigrants ... 1 hr Valerie 629
News Donald Trump for president? 1 hr wild child 1
News Trump would deport children of illegal immigrants 2 hr guest 441
News Romney Slams Trump's 'Unfortunate' Remarks on I... 2 hr Swedenforever 16
News CBP Chief Talks To Illegal Immigrant Families H... 2 hr tomin cali 1
More from around the web