Why 'illegal immigrant' is a slur

There are 20 comments on the Jul 5, 2012, CNN story titled Why 'illegal immigrant' is a slur. In it, CNN reports that:

Editor's note: Charles Garcia, who has served in the administrations of four presidents, of both parties, is the CEO of Garcia Trujillo, a business focused on the Hispanic market.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#602 Sep 21, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize that your stupidity is based on nationality but, try to pretend you're white - for just a brief moment. Now that you're white, do you understand why whites have to unite to avoid genocide?
If white Christians do not band together very soon, we are going to have a very hard time stopping the invasion of all the illegal alien invader criminals that our government will not do anything about. The people are going to have to do it by ourselves.
Really Now

Newport News, VA

#603 Sep 21, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
She's a racist. If you can't see that, you're the one who's two I.Q points short of a farm animal. Right davey?
You don't know anything about me. People like you are so ignorant and pathetic. ;o)

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#604 Sep 21, 2012
Really Now wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know anything about me. People like you are so ignorant and pathetic. ;o)
Ok well let's see..what am I ignorant of and how am I pathetic?

;)

“John Averitt is a molester.”

Since: Nov 08

Cookeville

#608 Sep 21, 2012
It isnt a slur but a way of sorting things.
El Cid

Austin, TX

#609 Sep 21, 2012
I suppose a child molestor would rather be called a sex teacher for children.
Just Reading

Espanola, NM

#610 Sep 21, 2012
Miss Chevious wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch your back. This coward will turn you in to the modesators as a "racist."
For someone who fights with women all day, he is very fragile and delicate
LOL Glorio, you have found your soul mate in DI! Finally, someone you have things in common with. Someone as whacked as you!
Juan

Pearland, TX

#611 Sep 24, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize that your stupidity is based on nationality but, try to pretend you're white - for just a brief moment. Now that you're white, do you understand why whites have to unite to avoid genocide?
You sound like a KKK member.........your sick.
spelling lesson

Dallas, TX

#612 Sep 24, 2012
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
and "you're" a dimwit but hey it's what we've come to expect from you.
El Cid

Austin, TX

#613 Sep 24, 2012
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
KKK, La Raza, all the same racists.
ronnie

Kaysville, UT

#614 Sep 24, 2012
No kidding.....La Ratza, and many other protesters that hate whites. Get real Mr. Juan.I've never seen racism as severe as it is now that Mexiholes think they've grown brains. ha ha ha

Location hidden

#622 Sep 25, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
What you're ignorant of, is knowing anything that an American feels. You are not American, you have no loyalty to this country, you are just another ugly leach. Who is it that, you think you matter to? No one wants you, you're a parasite.
This entire post is a lie. I'm just as American as you are. It is sheer arrogance for you to claim that you know what it feels to be more "American". It's humourous.

Beyond that, I'm not ugly and I matter to quite a few people. My friends, family, co-workers.

So you see, your rants are completely without basis and they always have been.

You lie about who and what you are. You lie about not being racist when you clearly are. I mean, don't take it out on me for stating the obvious. ;)

Location hidden

#623 Sep 25, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, beanhead. I'm supporting whites. You're supporting fking KKK Mexicans. Who are you to slam anyone, you supremist bich?
Why are you attacking him for telling you his opinion. Why are you calling him a "beanhead", another bigoted slur?

You readily admit you are supporting "whites", while calling that poster bigoted slurs. Who do you think you are kidding? lol

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#626 Sep 25, 2012
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
"Your" sick gives us a very good clue as to who you really are...hee hee hee.
spud the gringo

Bronx, NY

#627 Sep 25, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>"Your" sick gives us a very good clue as to who you really are...hee hee hee.
The only contractions people like this know are the ones that come before the birth of their welfare supported children.

Location hidden

#628 Sep 25, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>"Your" sick gives us a very good clue as to who you really are...hee hee hee.
He's sick? lol

Have you read what Daminvasion has posted?

Location hidden

#629 Sep 25, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
He's sick? lol
Have you read what Daminvasion has posted?
No, you missed the point...he doesn't know when to use your or you're...I was merely pointing out that similarity that another poster exhibits.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#630 Sep 25, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>No, you missed the point...he doesn't know when to use your or you're...I was merely pointing out that similarity that another poster exhibits.
Oh, I see....

Teddy, I always mix up those two words too out of laziness. It doesn't mean I'm Rico.:)

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#631 Sep 25, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
In supporting whites, I demonize their enemies. If you don't like it, that's your problem.
Their "enemies"?

Please come back to reality.

Location hidden

#632 Sep 25, 2012
--X-- Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see....
Teddy, I always mix up those two words too out of laziness. It doesn't mean I'm Rico.:)
Question, do you have two X-Man accounts going? No, you don't. You seem to know when to use the correct one from my observation.

Location hidden

#633 Sep 25, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Question, do you have two X-Man accounts going? No, you don't. You seem to know when to use the correct one from my observation.
"do you have two X-man accounds going?"

Yeah, people are trying to ban my other account so I made another one.

I know the difference grammatically but I often, when in a hurry, mix up the two.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Illegal immigrant arrested for using Border Pat... 30 min tomin cali 5
News Ted Cruz knocks Scott Walker on immigration 34 min Holla Isabella 5
News Craig Cannon: Unchecked illegal immigration is ... 52 min sandy1 14
News Taxpayer-funded Catholic group denies reproduct... 1 hr Who Guessed it 3
News Report Shows Obama 'Free Fall' in Arrests, Depo... 2 hr wild child 1
News Panel to hear appeal on Obama immigration actions 2 hr Who Guessed it 134
News Extremists sought in possible plot against the ... 9 hr tomin cali 1
More from around the web