With amendment killed, Rand Paul wona...

With amendment killed, Rand Paul wona t support immigration bill

There are 50 comments on the CNN story from Jun 23, 2013, titled With amendment killed, Rand Paul wona t support immigration bill. In it, CNN reports that:

Sen. Rand Paul says he'll vote "no" on the Senate's bipartisan immigration reform bill, since it doesn't include his amendment that would grant Congress power to determine whether the U.S. southern border is secure, The Kentucky Republican had previously been open to supporting the measure, which includes a pathway to citizenship for undocumented ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
See the Light

United States

#47 Jun 25, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
It will cost an extra $3.5 billion per year.
But what the heck, squandering the
taxpayers' money is no big deal if you're a Republican.
Bush's war.....$3 trillion at least.
All the Illegal Mexicans will cost more you idiot! You people only care about votes you dont care how much legal citizens pay.
spud

United States

#48 Jun 25, 2013
Paul always tries to make it look like he's the brightest bulb in the room and he does have some very good ideas on spending. But while he's messing around with liberty this and liberty that, his philosophy on open borders and free trade are killing our middle class, destroying our jobs and economy and allowing our national sovereignty to slip away. He doesn't see the big picture

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#49 Jun 25, 2013
Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text>those ppl are the same ppl that voted for obama(illegals)
the reason some states stared voter id,texas started today.

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#50 Jun 27, 2013
Clinton Mee wrote:
Folks lets not forget that europeans immigrated to America and stole the land from the the local Indians. That should be mentioned in every immigration political meeting.
And who did those "Local" Indians steal it from when they got here?

#51 Jun 27, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You have all right to hold yourself and your elected officials accountable for allowing this immigration legal or illegal mess to prolong for so long unchecked and stop being mean so poor people seeking an opportunity to exist that, of itself is not a crime its a dignified act. Your self professed high moral standing cannot stand the test of time if in reality it does not match with equally moral actions, fix the broken system now and stop the scapegoating.
Where does it say that in our immigration laws?

#52 Jun 27, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>

WMD Quotes from Democrats

&NR =1

Democrat Kerry on Iraq

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Democrats before Iraq War started....

Democrats on Iraq

Democrats Hypocrisy Over The Iraq War

Now stop whining!
See the Light

United States

#53 Jun 27, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to study up on your own party. Its Liberals who give other people's money away-especially Obama.With all his lavish vacations, wh concerts, and parties he never works very much....Let's not forget all the bribery with Foodstamps and free tuition for college for Illegals. He wants them over here to get benefits that belong to American citizens(who worked their whole life)
See the Light

United States

#54 Jun 27, 2013
Lberals are out to destroy America!

#55 Jun 28, 2013
The final Cloture vote passed with 68 Senators voting in the Affirmative for Amnesty and 32 Voting against amnesty. 15 Republicans and 2 Independents Voted FOR Amnesty…remember their names! Vote them out! Alexander (R-TN) Ayotte (R-NH) Chiesa (R-NJ) Collins (R-ME) Corker (R-TN) Flake (R-AZ) Graham (R-SC) Hatch (R-UT) Heller (R-NV) Hoeven (R-ND) King (I-ME) Kirk (R-IL) McCain (R-AZ) Murkowski (R-AK) Rubio (R-FL) Sanders (I-VT)
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/us/illegal-immigra...
spud

United States

#57 Jun 28, 2013
Cricket 23 wrote:
The final Cloture vote passed with 68 Senators voting in the Affirmative for Amnesty and 32 Voting against amnesty. 15 Republicans and 2 Independents Voted FOR Amnesty…remember their names! Vote them out! Alexander (R-TN) Ayotte (R-NH) Chiesa (R-NJ) Collins (R-ME) Corker (R-TN) Flake (R-AZ) Graham (R-SC) Hatch (R-UT) Heller (R-NV) Hoeven (R-ND) King (I-ME) Kirk (R-IL) McCain (R-AZ) Murkowski (R-AK) Rubio (R-FL) Sanders (I-VT)
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/us/illegal-immigra...
That's good advise for anyone who loves this country because it's obvious those amnesty backers don't care about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Student pushes for classmate's deportation, get... 2 hr U fart troll 22
News Trump Must Keep His Promise: Repeal DACA 3 hr Wildchild 7
News Months After Cancelling 'Last Man Standing' ABC... 5 hr Red Crosse 2
News Illegal Immigrant in Sanctuary City Trespasses,... 7 hr Red Crosse 4
News Increased enforcement threatens undocumented im... 7 hr Red Crosse 11
News The Trump Administration plans to end a refugee... 7 hr Wildchild 1
News COMMENTARY Dreamers deserve better than limbo 7 hr Red Crosse 3
More from around the web